Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it seems like forever since I've been on this site...we sold our camper 4 years ago, but picked up a "new to us" pop up last week:cool1:. I would love to order one for hubby for Christmas if someone could please forward me the info I need:thumbsup2
Thanks in Advance

mallory3 and kg66,

I sent you the info in a PM.

As far as a quick turnaround for the October dates, you'll just have to ask the artist.

Bama Ed

mallory3 and kg66,

I sent you the info in a PM.

As far as a quick turnaround for the October dates, you'll just have to ask the artist.

Bama Ed

Ed, thanks for catching them up! I had a busy day here at work and have not had much time for anything else. By the way, love that you called him the artist, which he is!! :smickey:

Have a god evening!
Richard

Ed, thanks for catching them up! I had a busy day here at work and have not had much time for anything else. By the way, love that you called him the artist, which he is!! :smickey:

Have a god evening!
Richard

Richard, not a problem. I can't post/reply at work so I have to check once I get home.

And he is an artist. I saw what he did on the back of KristinU's sign and that reinforced it. :worship:

Ed

Richard, not a problem. I can't post/reply at work so I have to check once I get home.

And he is an artist. I saw what he did on the back of KristinU's sign and that reinforced it. :worship:

Ed

Ed, you are right about the art work on the back of the sign that KristinU got. I am thinking of something to go on our next one.

I work from home and some days more on my plate then others, that is why I love the DIS.

Best of luck to the Tide this weekend!

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter