Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the signs. Please let me know how I can get one. Thanks

Dang Moody1. I missed you by a few minutes. But I just forwarded the PM to you that I sent Mermaid.

Welcomes to you too. :welcome: :disrocks:

Please feel free to ask questions. Some things we periodically get asked (and don't mind answering) are about the differences between site types, off site golf cart rentals, and available discounts. We have a large number of posters who know all about the Fort collectively. But we LIVE for the question that comes out of left field....

Bama Ed :artist:

Bama Ed, I'd love more info, too. Any idea about turn around time?

Jeb,

I sent you a PM.

I have no idea regarding the current turnaround time. We had two posters recently show their signs in our "Show Us Your Musket Mickey Sign" thread and you might post the question there or PM them directly to ask.

But it would be good to get an idea of what the cycle time is. Warren seems to be making people VERY happy and no one has complained about any delays.

Bama Ed

Been poking around for a while reading all the good stuff.... But, this is my first reply to any thread. Guess I should join in more often. Been staying at Ft Wilderness since 1989 and guess we've been there 40 times. I would love to order a Musket Mickey Sign too. Hope someone can send me the info. Thanks!

What a wonderful sign! I, too, would very much appreciate purchasing information! Thanks so much!

Hey Nan and Michele, check you in boxes! The information is there waiting for you!!

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter