Multi-party reservation?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Hedy, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

At present, I have both my mother and myself on my reservation for all 7 nights; however, my mother will not arrive until 5 nights into my stay. Will I have any problems checking in without her (I'm an adult)?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

You are both staying in the same room? And you are both registered in that room? Then you won't have any problem. I've even checked in my in-laws before they arrived so they wouldn't have to deal with the front desk stuff.

4. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

Yepp! I figured it wasn't that hard, but it never hurts to ask.

5. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

The only time there has been a problem is when people are checking in with free dining. For free dining reservations, everyone had to be present to make sure people weren't inventing children to get extra dining credits (since it didn't cost extra for the room to add children) and then giving those credits to adults (a loophole Disney has closed). Otherwise, it's no problem. It's easier if you are listed as the primary guest on the reservation, with your mom as the secondary guest.