MUG exchange sent/received thread...COMPLETED!!

No, unfortunately still no package.

Sorry I didn't post earlier as I was throwing my DD her baby shower. :cloud9:

How did the shower go? I bet it was fun.
sorry no mug....maybe tomorrow...if not, it will be resent.

Meriweather said:
How did the shower go? I bet it was fun.
sorry no mug....maybe tomorrow...if not, it will be resent.

Everyone had a great time and the Yankee Candle favors went over BIG. Everyone loved the Cherry Lemonade.

The post office is not my friend currently. I received my tenant's money order for September rent arrive today torn completey in half. Took me 2 hours to finally get a new money order.
Turns out my regular mail carrier has been out on sick leave. I hope the package didn't get delivered to someone else. :furious:

Oh, that is NOT good news.
I wonder how we can check on it.

Marie.....no DC found?? :eek:

Okay...I will let Marie know...although I know she is following this thread anxiously awaiting the arrival :(

I feel bad about Marie having to resend. I have had bad luck lately with the post office.

Not to worry.......maybe someone else is enjoying it :(
Or it may show up some time still, but who knows when :confused3

Well, another happy package is winging its way to Mrsheppo. Please, please, please let her get it. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: I mailed it at 12:30 today, priority again with DC, but this time in a priority box. Maybe the white box will make a difference! ::yes::

Mail just came 5 minutes ago and there is a delivery notice but I can't pick up until tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. :thumbsup2

mrsheppo said:
Mail just came 5 minutes ago and there is a delivery notice but I can't pick up until tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. :thumbsup2

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:48 pm on September 07, 2006 in SUN VALLEY, NV 89433 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

That must be it!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

It was my gift.

A big thanks to Marie (A Disney Girl) for being so wonderful to resend my exchange package again.

I FINALLY received:

A Florida coffee mug
A Tweety coffee mug - so cute
Lemon and Lime tea
WDW shampoo, hand lotion and shower cap
A Mickey light up pen
A butterfly memo pad
A velvet cover pocket memo pad

II am extremely happy with everything. Again, Marie, you were too kind.

Thanks, Nancy for arranging the exchange. We can finally call it complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter