MUG exchange sent/received thread...COMPLETED!!

Maybe that mug will have some adventures to tell :rotfl:

Did anyone receive theirs today?
mrsheppo?
Ready to go in OK?
Those should for sure be arriving.

I got my package today from Disneymouse! (I think, no note)

I got a "sassy" Tink mug and a lime green Mickey antenna topper.

Thanks!

FYI, my post master said that if it was the PO that messed up the 4 for a 9, than they need to resend it for free.

Those still waiting:

mrsheppo (mailed 8-18)
AlexWyattMommy (mailed 8-17)
sjh801 (mailed 8-21)

Got in late today and found a package! Thank you to tamarap! The mug is so pretty and classy looking. :goodvibes

Black Disneyland 50th anniversay mug with gold Mickey ears on it :earsgirl:
Coffee Kitchen towel
2 packs of International coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut Belgian)
pack of tissues
2 packages Mickey Mouse shortbread cookies

Thanks again, Tamara! The mug will be filled with coffee tomorrow morning! :surfweb:

250px-Jack-o'-Lantern_2003-10-31.jpg

Come and join us for the HALLOWEEN Exchange.

:woohoo: for another arrival :)

that just leaves 2.
Hopefull the one will find its way home tomorrow, so it can start the right journey this time :rotfl:
And hopefully the other will arrive tomorrow also.

I was wrong about the package... when I got that email it was saying past activity... the last thing recorded was still it's delivery on the 19th in CA. What do you think I should do? :confused3

thewishfire said:
I was wrong about the package... when I got that email it was saying past activity... the last thing recorded was still it's delivery on the 19th in CA. What do you think I should do? :confused3

I guess take your DC to your post office and see if they can track it any better :(
But if it was in CA on the 19th and they shipped it back via parcel post :( it could still be awhile. It usually (from experience ;) ), takes PP 8 days to go cross country.
Buy if it is still being tracked (and that is always the person handling it....you never know), they should be able to tell where it is.
So....maybe it will show on Monday...but I would check and see if they can find it anywhere.

It's HERE!! It's here!
I just got home from picking up my son at his grandmothers and there was the package by my garage!
Thank you so much for lining it with plastic. My postal carrier left it out in the rain with no bag. UGH, they drive me crazy.
Everything inside was in great shape.
An Eeyore mug-I love it.
New England Coffee-hazelnut creme
Hershey's cocoa in French Vanilla and Goodnight hug
Decaf White Tea
Green Tea with Lemon
Green Tea
Watkin's Chai Latte
Watkin's Vanilla body bar
and then a baggie full of great Watkin's things
spices and seasonings and salves and bath stuff

oh and some gum (so cute!)
Thank you so much for everything!!!

:woohoo:
So glad to hear it went here instead of back home!! :yay:
What a relief ::yes::

That just leaves us the one left....hopefully it will arrive soon!!

AlexWyattMommy said:
It's HERE!! It's here!
I just got home from picking up my son at his grandmothers and there was the package by my garage!
Thank you so much for lining it with plastic. My postal carrier left it out in the rain with no bag. UGH, they drive me crazy.
Everything inside was in great shape.
An Eeyore mug-I love it.
New England Coffee-hazelnut creme
Hershey's cocoa in French Vanilla and Goodnight hug
Decaf White Tea
Green Tea with Lemon
Green Tea
Watkin's Chai Latte
Watkin's Vanilla body bar
and then a baggie full of great Watkin's things
spices and seasonings and salves and bath stuff

oh and some gum (so cute!)
Thank you so much for everything!!!

I'm so happy that you finally got it!!! Sorry that it took a little longer than expected though. I was starting to get worried that we'd never see it again.

I'm also glad that you like everything. My mom's favorite character is Eeyore, so of course that's what she had to buy you! :goodvibes
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!