MSEP & Wishes Fastpass+ Watch May

I will be following this thread closely as well. We will need MSEP for May 27 and FOF on May 29.

I've been stalking for Fastpasses too. Thanks for starting this! :)

Not sure if this info is accurate but I was told that these FP+ opportunities were eliminated. I really hope not though!

If you get a FP for the EP is it easy to find a place for Wishes?

I don't think that these have been eliminated. They are doing construction on the hub so anything is possible.The WDW website still says that they are FP+ experiences. They did not release 4/1-4/9 until 3/31 and 4/10-4/30 until around 4/7. When I asked about these I was told they open up as little as a few days before the actual date:)

I am not sure about finding a spot for wishes after a MSEP FP+ this is my first time back since FP+

Not sure if this info is accurate but I was told that these FP+ opportunities were eliminated. I really hope not though!

If you get a FP for the EP is it easy to find a place for Wishes?

Not accurate.

So glad I found this thread and really hope we are all able to book by working together. Also looking for May 23 for FOF and nervous that date will book up quickly.

Hi all I booked for April and just wanted to let you guys know how it went last month...nothing was released for the first part of April until the last couple days in March. Then only until April 12th was released at first. Finally around April 7th or 8th the rest of the month of April was released. Hopefully for May they will release all at once but just wanted to put that out there as a possibility. We did end up getting one for the day we wanted :)

They loaded at least the first week of May I was able to book FP+ for FOF on 5/7 and I booked MSEP and Wishes for 5/9. Go get 'Em :banana:

I am not sure about dates beyond that:)

Yay!!! Now I literally have everything done unless the mine train opens before then:)

Just made parade fastpass for 13th and 19th! Thanks!!!!

Did everyone book it from scratch or did you replace something. I don't see it available

I had specially booked Small World for 10.00 to 11.00 and it worked by changing that FP out for Wishes.

Did everyone book it from scratch or did you replace something. I don't see it available

I replaced something but I did it on my computer it wasn't showing up in the app. I have also gotten around that in the past by logging into MDE on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter