Mr & Mrs - UPDATE: Sneak Peak

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

We're going disney in december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::banana::cool1::yay::woohoo::cheer2::dance3:

* faints *
YAY!!!! You will absolutely LOVEW the WL all decorated for Christmas...It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you for all the awesome pictures! The Villas look beautiful inside. It's so peaceful over there. I'd love to stay there one day.

I love the way you decorated your room for your big day! I can't wait to see more!!!

how nice everything is!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see more!!!!

food at CRT was good? I've heard mixed reviews but I'd love to eat there some day!

YAY!!!! You will absolutely LOVEW the WL all decorated for Christmas...It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you for all the awesome pictures! The Villas look beautiful inside. It's so peaceful over there. I'd love to stay there one day.

I love the way you decorated your room for your big day! I can't wait to see more!!!

I can't wait to see the lodge decorated :yay: You should definately stay at the villas one day - they are beautiful and its so quiet and peaceful over there :cloud9:

how nice everything is!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see more!!!!

food at CRT was good? I've heard mixed reviews but I'd love to eat there some day!

Thanks :) It will probably be weekend before I can get another update done, the next day is the wedding day so i've got looooooooooots of photos!! :laughing: CRT was nice, i wasnt too keen on the the starters but thats just because I didnt really like the type of things that were offered but the main course and dessert were lovely :thumbsup2

Hey! I'm all caught up now. Your TR is great so far! I love how you decorated your room. It's so cute.

Looking forward to your next update. :)

Hey! I'm all caught up now. Your TR is great so far! I love how you decorated your room. It's so cute.

Looking forward to your next update. :)

Hiya :hug: Thanks for reading! I loved decorating the room :love: I re-used the decorations for our house when we celebrated when we got back home too :wizard:

I'm so happy today, Randy emailed me and said he's available to do an anniversary shoot with us on our trip this december :woohoo:

Hiya :hug: Thanks for reading! I loved decorating the room :love: I re-used the decorations for our house when we celebrated when we got back home too :wizard:

I'm so happy today, Randy emailed me and said he's available to do an anniversary shoot with us on our trip this december :woohoo:

Thats great news! We have Randy booked for our wedding next year! Can't wait to see your photos :goodvibes

Where have I been???
Amazing photos! I'm normally not a big fan of pictures without people... but yours are amazing! It made me feel like I was there. :love: And I wanna be there!!!

-nat

Where have I been???
Amazing photos! I'm normally not a big fan of pictures without people... but yours are amazing! It made me feel like I was there. :love: And I wanna be there!!!

-nat

Hi there! Thankyou for your kind words :hug: It was an amazing trip :love:

Thats great news! We have Randy booked for our wedding next year! Can't wait to see your photos :goodvibes

He's an amazing guy!! You are in great hands!! :wizard: One warning ... you will have LOADS of beautiful photos to choose from which will cause chaos when you are trying to narrow them down for your album :laughing: You will cherish every photo he takes as he captures lots of memories, the little moments too that will make you smile when you remember silly things from the day that made you laugh. He helps so much during the day too and is really understanding and puts you at ease. He even carried my shoes for me at one point :lmao:

He's an amazing guy!! You are in great hands!! :wizard: One warning ... you will have LOADS of beautiful photos to choose from which will cause chaos when you are trying to narrow them down for your album :laughing: You will cherish every photo he takes as he captures lots of memories, the little moments too that will make you smile when you remember silly things from the day that made you laugh. He helps so much during the day too and is really understanding and puts you at ease. He even carried my shoes for me at one point :lmao:

Awww thanks :goodvibes I've heard such good things about him, espcially from the other UK disney brides :goodvibes Can't wait to see your photos :rolleyes1

Awww thanks :goodvibes I've heard such good things about him, espcially from the other UK disney brides :goodvibes Can't wait to see your photos :rolleyes1

He's wonderful :love: I'll have to check out your wedding PJ too :) Sorry for not putting the photos up yet, I need to sort them out and upload them - will try and do an update tomorrow :surfweb:

He's wonderful :love: I'll have to check out your wedding PJ too :) Sorry for not putting the photos up yet, I need to sort them out and upload them - will try and do an update tomorrow :surfweb:

I've deleted my PJ for now as I found some nasty comments being made about some of the other brides on some other sites. Going to start one up on the UK boards once were back from our trip and have finalised what we are doing :thumbsup2

Okay I am hooked. This is a wonderful trip report. I am glad you guys are getting to go back in Dec.

I've deleted my PJ for now as I found some nasty comments being made about some of the other brides on some other sites. Going to start one up on the UK boards once were back from our trip and have finalised what we are doing :thumbsup2

Aww :sad1: It's sad that people behave that way, back when I was planning they were doing the same thing. Thats the reason I put my report over here rather than on the wedding thread :sad2: It's pathetic really, they must lead very sad lives if all they can do in their spare time is make fun of other people :confused3

Okay I am hooked. This is a wonderful trip report. I am glad you guys are getting to go back in Dec.

Hi there!! Thanks for reading along :hug:

Just found your TR and really enjoying it and how cool that you're going in December... I'd love to visit at that time of year in the future :goodvibes

I love that you decorated your room for you wedding day! SOOOOOO CUTE! I love the little bride and groom rubber ducky! Can't wait for the wedding day!!!!!

All caught up.

First off let me start off by saying OMG!!! You had Stitchy at your wedding!!! Me and DF are Stitch nuts I tell you. Must have been really so cool having him celebrate your wedding with you guys :)

Am enjoying reading everything so far and can't wait to read about the wedding. Is nice to read from a UKers perspective as me and DF are thinking about a Disney Wedding. Your hair looks gorgeous in ringlets btw :)

I thought it was so cute when Dennis showed you the video of your parents and your dog, such a sweet thing to do. You guys are perfect for each other :)

Can't wait to read more :)

Why are people like that ?
Probably just jealous.
I would love to see you do a trip report on the regular trip report boards.
I rarely see negative comments over there, and I love to read wedding TRs.

Opps Sorry about posting twice I forgot to say
JoJo1980 can't wait to see those wedding pictures !
Your trial run for hair and makeup were beautiful !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter