Mr & Mrs - UPDATE: Sneak Peak

Yes, it's going to be neat to have our kids with us for our vow renewal! :cloud9:

I have a few pictures of my wedding on my March 2010 PTR posted below.

I'd love to have a vow renewal at some point in the future when we have little one's - I think it would be sooo cute :cloud9: I'll have to check out your report :surfweb:

Hey I'm here!!! Can't wait for more girl.

YAY :cheer2: Hey honey!! Glad you're here :hug:

subscribing~can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Thanks! I'm at work at the moment but will hopefully be able to add 'day 2' tonight :cool1:

Glad you are doing your TR! can't wait for the wedding pics!!

DAY 2

We woke up quite early and decided that we would spend all day at Universal Studios. We got ready, jumped on the boat and headed to the park.

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0179.jpg

DSCF0180.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

It was soooo warm and humid this day and I dont do very well in that weather - whereas my other half loves it! We got through the gates and decided a breakfast / snack was needed - strawberry cheesecake & coke, what a combination :laughing: That's when we knew we were back in Orlando! :wizard:

We then decided that today we were gonna hit some of the rides that we havent done before. So we did - Jaws, Disaster, Animal Actors & The Simpsons. Oh my god, the simpsons was brilliant!! I am scared of heights and all things rollercoaster-ish so we only tend to go on the 'chilled out' rides. I loved the simpsons ride - it was like it was made me for, a rollercoaster but you dont go anywhere!! YAY! :laughing: If you have not been on this ride, I have one thing to say - GET ON IT !! The animal actors was soooo cute, we both love animals so we were ooooing and aaahhhing at everything. After doing these few rides and lots of shops we were starting to get hungry, hot & tired (remember how long we'd been awake the days before!) So, we decided to go to our fave lunch place 'Finnegans' We scoffed down some great fish n chips and then washed it down with lots of cocktails whilst a guy was entertaining everyone singing. We love that place :thumbsup2

We then decided to go back to CityWalk and hit the shops there and then go on a booze cruise - or should I call it a cocktail cruise, yes - we admit, we are cocktail addicts! :hippie:

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

And so the shopping begins .... Mwahahaha!

IMGP0119.jpg

and the cocktails Mmmm Mmm Mmm, come to momma!!

IMGP0123.jpg

Next up ... Day 3 - Our visit to the court house, my hair & make-up trial, a visit to Franks and another trip to CocktailWalk ... erm ... CityWalk :yay:

:rotfl:"and the cocktails Mmmm Mmm Mmm, come to momma!!":rotfl:

Can't wait to hear more..............:yay:

I love cocktails :yay: Was going through our photos earlier and realised we drank alot of what Orlando had to offer :laughing: I'm sure there are many more to discover on future trips too :woohoo:

Awww, what a cute couple. I look forward to reading all about your Disney adventures.

Thankyou :) hope you enjoy reading :goodvibes

I'm excited to try the simpsons ride for the 1st time. I loved the Back to the Future ride that they replaced it with though. :(

I haven't done the Animal Actors show since 1996, wonder if it's the "EXACT" same as show? :confused3 I think my DD will like it though, so we'll make it a must for our upcoming trip.

I'm not a HUGE cocktail fan, but since I've been pregnant I've been craving it like crazy. I can't wait to drink some yummy foo-foo drinks in March. :)

I'm excited to try the simpsons ride for the 1st time. I loved the Back to the Future ride that they replaced it with though. :(

I haven't done the Animal Actors show since 1996, wonder if it's the "EXACT" same as show? :confused3 I think my DD will like it though, so we'll make it a must for our upcoming trip.

I'm not a HUGE cocktail fan, but since I've been pregnant I've been craving it like crazy. I can't wait to drink some yummy foo-foo drinks in March. :)

You'll love the simpsons ride :thumbsup2 We couldnt stop talking about it afterwards, we were very impressed. We never went on the back to the future ride so I cant compare them :sad2:

The animal show was really cute, definately go again so that your DD can see it, I'm sure she'll enjoy it :)

I think the reason I like cocktails so much is because they dont often taste of alcohol due to all the fruity taste to them - I like alcohol that doesnt taste of alcohol :laughing:

I promise there will be an update tonight guys, been sorting through the photos :surfweb: I started getting all soppy looking at the wedding pics and thinking how stressed out I was this time last year :laughing: It's our first anniversary in a couple of weeks and were trying to decide how to celebrate - any ideas??

I just stumbled onto your TR and am loving it so far:goodvibes I am a Disney bride to be and also love alcohol that doesn't taste like alcohol:lmao: aka cocktails:rotfl: Can't wait for morepopcorn::

I promise there will be an update tonight guys, been sorting through the photos :surfweb: I started getting all soppy looking at the wedding pics and thinking how stressed out I was this time last year :laughing: It's our first anniversary in a couple of weeks and were trying to decide how to celebrate - any ideas??

Plan another trip to WDW.....or a :rolleyes1Disney cruise!

Love this report! Sounds so romantic just the two of you x

Thanks! It was so romantic :cloud9: but totally fun at the same time :)

I just stumbled onto your TR and am loving it so far:goodvibes I am a Disney bride to be and also love alcohol that doesn't taste like alcohol:lmao: aka cocktails:rotfl: Can't wait for morepopcorn::

Hey there, thankyou :hug: Congratulations on your engagement, I cant wait to hear all about your disney wedding plans - do you have a planning journal yet? Cocktails are one of the best inventions ever arent they!! :banana: Don't worry the report features lots more of them :laughing:

Plan another trip to WDW.....or a :rolleyes1Disney cruise!

I soooo wish!!! But we can't really afford it :sad1: or so my husband says, I think he just wants to keep me away from the shops :lmao:

DAY 3

We decided to spoil ourselves this morning and had breakfast in the room. Oh.My.God. it was YUMMY!

DSCF0210.jpg

Then some pixie dust came my way - in the form of a sweet smelling present from my soon to be hubby. They were sooo beautiful and smelt lovely!! :love:

DSCF0216.jpg

We finished off our brekkie and then it was time to start the hitlist for the day. We drove to Francks which is next to the disney wedding pavillion - we had to drop all our wedding 'bits' off there so that the disney staff had them ready for the big day :thumbsup2 We parked in the car park and got our stuff out of the car, then we started walking towards the pavillion and I was stunned and just filled up with tears & emotions - this was the first time we had seen that area, other than in photos. It is STUNNING!! It truly took my breath away!!

IMGP0147.jpg

IMGP0146.jpg

Den snapped a quick photo while I was sorting out all the items. It was lovely in there - we got to see all the gorgeous items that the disney team had on display.

IMGP0145.jpg

We got everything sorted and then it was time to head to the court house to get ourselves a wedding licence!! We loved driving over there and seeing more of 'real florida' - I loved all the houses, especially the big ones with the gorgeous porches where you can sit outside, felt like I was in the movies :laughing: We then reached the court house, and the nerves kicked in!!!

IMGP0156.jpg

Everything went straight forward once we were inside and I loved queing up with the other couples - you could feel everyones excitement, a really cute experience!! So, we toddled back outside and had a YAY moment :woohoo:

IMGP0154.jpg

We then had a crazy rush back to the Hard Rock as Ana and Lily from Beaute Speciale were coming to do a hair & make-up trail for me and Den's tux fitting was being done.

Carolyn Allens were AMAZING!! The tux was perfect and their service was 100% spot on! I'd recommend them to anyone! And the girls from Beaute Speciale - cant praise them enough - wonderful, funny, amazing!! I felt like a true princess after they'd finished with me!!! And they really put me at ease, I was sooo nervous about it all, they were great and so funny - had me and den laughing our heads off all afternoon!! My hair & make-up stayed put forever, even with the september heat & humidity and even a downpour!! Those girls know how to do it!! Wish I could keep them in my handbag :laughing:

ab.jpg

ab3.jpg

ab4.jpg

We then decided to head out to CityWalk, wanted to show off my new princess make over :laughing: and erm ... have a cocktail or two :hippie:

ab10.jpg

We decided to have dinner at MargaritaVille - this place is crazy & the food is great! Cocktails were good too :thumbsup2

ab21.jpg

ab27.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter