Movie tunes used in the Soarin' queue

dizneemagicmom

Earning My Ears
I once saw a list of the movies whose tunes are used in Soarin's queue. I know there is music from Dave, Steel Magnolias, Air Force One, The Rocketeer, Jonathan Livingston Seagull and several more, but I need to see the list again and I can't remember where I saw it. I know it was on a site where you could also buy the music.

Can anyone help me with the other movies included in the queue line? Thanks so much.

i found this on wikipedia

Inspirational music from a variety of films, many of them war- or flight-themed, is played outside the ride building at the California Adventure version and in the queue hallways in both versions. Some film scores featured include Patton, MacArthur, Air Force One, The Blue Max (all by Jerry Goldsmith), Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (by Randy Edelman), The Last Starfighter (by Craig Safan), Apollo 13 and The Rocketeer (both by James Horner), Always (by John Williams) and the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers (by Michael Kamen). The Air Force Song and Jupiter from Gustav Holst's orchestral suite The Planets are also included, based on their use in The Right Stuff. In the California Adventure version of the attraction, the "History of Aviation in California" hallway of the queue uses the scores to many different films.

Is the music from the cue line the same music that they play in the main area of The Land (where Sunshine Seasons is)?

I have listened to the songs on this list (and other lists I have found) and none of them sound like the current playlist.

We eat at SS when we go to Epcot and I have noticed a song that sounds like it came from ET and a real pretty one that my mom says is the theme from Out of Africa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter