MouseSvr Code?

Jennifer_W

Mouseketeer
Can anyone PM me with the Mousesaver code for tickets from Undercover Tourist? I signed up for the newsletter after the 15th, so won't receive it until AFTER we leave on the 14th. Please, please & thank you so much!:)

In the last newsletter I got from Mousesavers on the 15th, there was no discount for Universal tickets, just had a link to discount for Dismey tickets

In the last newsletter I got from Mousesavers on the 15th, there was no discount for Universal tickets, just had a link to discount for Dismey tickets
The link in the MS Newsletter brings you to the UT website with all tickets including Universal tickets even though it refers to the Disney Tickets I am in a new phone and can't figure out how to PM. If no one responds by tomorrow I will send it to you tomorrow.

ETA: I think I figured it out. Check your PM

Hopefully you are forwarding the whole newsletter, as that is what mousesavers asks us to do.

Op I hope you're not expecting a huge discount.

Thanks! I got my tickets ordered. :) Between the 4 tickets, it came out to about a -$20 discount. Every bit helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter