• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Just missed the last batch ... if someone has a spare minute, will you please forward the June newsletter using either PM or via my email linked on this site? Thank you ... I just discovered this while doing some near term vacation planning

Just missed the last batch ... if someone has a spare minute, will you please forward the June newsletter using either PM or via my email linked on this site? Thank you ... I just discovered this while doing some near term vacation planning
Given how kind, generous, and busy the person forwarding the newsletter is, probably the less extra effort required of that person when they're already doing a favor, the more likely they are to comply.

See some of the other requests on this page/thread for the format you should use when posting your e-mail address.

Hi quick question,
Does anyone know what Disney value would be on a ticket from Undercover that is the 3 or 4 day plus a day free? They are selling a 3 day ticket and get a day free, and a 4 day ticket and get a day free. So will the 4 day with a day free be valued as a 5 day ticket from Disney if I upgraded it to an 8 day when I got there? or is the price still valued as a 4 day ticket?

Thank You
Just saw your post and wanted to respond.

The "4-day plus one day free" is actually a 5-day pass. Take a look at the pricing on the UT website. Both of the tickets are priced the same. If it worries you about how they will be upgraded at Disney, just buy the 5-day pass. But I can confirm that the 5-day plus 1 free ticket that I purchased before the price increase turned out to be a 6-day pass when it arrived. No indication at all on the ticket that it is anything but a 6-day pass.

Now here's the real kicker...From what I see on the website this morning, 3+1, 4-day, 5+1 and 6-day hoppers w/expiration are all priced the same for adults!

Given how kind, generous, and busy the person forwarding the newsletter is, probably the less extra effort required of that person when they're already doing a favor, the more likely they are to comply.

See some of the other requests on this page/thread for the format you should use when posting your e-mail address.

Thanks ... was looking to avoid easily parse able text. Here's my info. (Eliminate new line / carriage return)

Azh
Aymonds(at)
Cox(dot)
Net

Hi!

I was wondering if any kind soul could send me a copy of the june newsletter please? Much appreciated!!

Semo you deserve a GIANT THANK YOU!!! It is so nice of you to take the time to help people!! I like when I come on here and see such kindness! True Disney fairy dust:wizard:

Just my turn to Pass it On!
I have received SO much help from everyone here on the Disboards that I am glad I can contribute in some way!
Enjoy!

Can someone send me the June newsletter as well? I signed up too late and we will be there before the July newsletter comes out.

bjd1879(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you very much!!!

We are traveling to Disney the first week of August, and I just became aware of this board. Can someone please send me the July newsletter? I signed up too late prior to our August trip.

cabuchanan(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks.

Same story here... I'm traveling to Disney with my family the first week of August, and I just learned about the discount through the newsletter's link (and signed up too late). Can someone please send me the July newsletter?

ignaherr(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks.

Can someone please send me the virtual tourist code? I just signed up but learned that I won't get the newsletter until Augsut but we're going to Anaheim in two weeks. If you can help me out, I'd be grateful. My email address is tking at fbtlaw dot com.

Thanksl

Can you please send me the August newsletter link? I really appreciate your willingness to help everyone! rmkeech(at)verizon(dot)net

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Could someone please send the newsletter to me???
sandra8281(at)gmail(dot)com
I really appreciate it! Everyone on these forums are so helpful and kind, I love it!!!!

Hi. Could someone please send me a copy of he MouseSavers August newsletter. We're going to Disneyworld in mid-September and I would like to read the newsletter before I go and purchase discount tickets through the link if possible. Many thanks!

[Received the newsletter. Many Thanks!]

Asking just before the labor day holiday probably wasn't a good idea, but just in case anyone is watching I'd still really appreciate it if you could send me the newsletter. Thanks a lot.

[Received the newsletter. Many Thanks!]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter