Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Help!

Family is heading to Disney in June, can anyone send me the newsletter? I did sign up for the newsletter two months ago. Got the hot deals emails. April 15, no newsletter. Checked spam folder. Puzzled, I went into my mousesavers account and changed my pref to newsletter only instead of the hot deals link. May 15, no newsletter. I know there's no way to email the mousesavers lady, since she's doing all this by herself.

Unfortunately, I can't wait until June 15. Any help from anyone? My first post, so I can't do put it in this message cleanly, please just remove spaces from my email address? Not sure if I can PM, will try this now. My address is thesimfamily @ yahoo.com

Seeing the grandparents over memorial day weekend. They've been asking me why I haven't bought the tickets since January. I'd like to tell them I did.

THANK YOU!

Sophia

I have just joined the forum and see that the mouse savers newsletter can help make ticket savings. I am too late for May's letter and would be very grateful if someone could email me a copy. I cannot PM direct as I have not made sufficient posts. My email is melaskew@ hotmail (dot) com
Many thanks in advance if someone can oblige:)

Can someone please PM me the May newsletter link? I just found out about this discount and need to buy some tickets for family. Thanks!!

You will need to either pm me or post your email so that I can send it. Just put the @=(at) and .com = (dot)com in a post.

Hi there
If possible, can someone forward me the May mousesavers newsletter? I have signed up today for it, but would like to try and purchase Disney tickets before any price hikes in June for our August vacation.

Email is: villans(at)tbaytel(dot)net

Thank you so much
Michelle

I am new to this board. Would appreciate the newsletter discount to order tickets to WDW!

Please email me at bridgetmonty(at)yahoo(dot) com

Hi, can someone send me the may edition of the newsletter, I'm in a hurry for buying tickets..... marriaga(at)ufm(dot)edu THANKS!!!!

rlerick and scottyh512, your MouseSavers May 2012 newsletter is on its way!

I don't always check this one thread, so the safest way to request me to forward it to you is a PM. For those of you unable to PM, I'll try to remember to check in! Between my post graduate classes, work, family and sleep, there is not a lot of time left to spend on the Disboards!

Thank you, I will try to send you a PM, regards.

Can someone also send me a copy of the may newsletter, leaving next weekend. Thanks!! Sorry editing because I forgot my address. drwho1019 at hotmail dot com

semo 233, can you please send me a copy of the may newsletter for mousesavers? My email address is slawes007@ gmail (dot) com

MichelleThunderBay,
You have two emails from semo233 comin' at ya!

Enjoy!

Is there any way you could help me get the June newsletter? It's krystal(dot)pound(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you so much! I received the email, then deleted it. Then a friend was asking today about deals and discounts on disney and I wanted to forward it to them. But my trash folder had already eaten it.

Completely independent, absolutely NOT requested or compelled by any kind, generous person in this this thread:
  • Please never, ever request or send just a (any) link from the newsletter; it's all or nothing, at the request of the publisher.
  • If you already subscribe but haven't gotten a newsletter lately, check your spam and junk folders.
  • Resubscribe.
  • Register for the Hot Deals! updates, which go out about midway between the newsletters as well as when there's breaking news - and also contain a link to special Undercover Tourist discounts.
  • If you're not traveling in the next three weeks, please just wait for the official Mousesavers mail (more on this below).
  • Brand new to the DIS and/or genuinely can't wait? You MUST provide your full e-mail address in your request in one of these formats
    • myname @ isp . com or myname(at)isp(dot)com
  • Maybe...don't be quite so quick deleting it from your own mailbox; you, too, could forward it to someone who asks - and take some of the stress off semo233
  • If all else fails - if you have a sudden trip in three days, or nobody (not just semo233) responds to your request, suck it up and use the "regular" discount link from the Mousesavers website.

Back to point five: semo233 is extremely busy and extremely generous with her time (go check her entirely unnecessary apology on page three of the other May newsletter [yes, there's more than one] thread). Don't take advantage of her kindness; make this as easy on her as possible.

Disclaimer: this rant is my opinion only and was entirely unsolicited.

Hi quick question,
Does anyone know what Disney value would be on a ticket from Undercover that is the 3 or 4 day plus a day free? They are selling a 3 day ticket and get a day free, and a 4 day ticket and get a day free. So will the 4 day with a day free be valued as a 5 day ticket from Disney if I upgraded it to an 8 day when I got there? or is the price still valued as a 4 day ticket?

Thank You

Can someone forward me the email.. I signed up a few hours too late on the 15 of June. dbmet at hotmail dot com

Thanks!!!!

i signed up too late to receive the June newsletter as well and would greatly appreciate the efforts of anyone who could send it to me. My email address is:
mide_sji (at) yahoo (dot) com

thank you very much for your kind assistance!

Hi All!!

The family and I are driving to Disney World from Virginia for the first time for the 4th of July. I just became aware of MouseSavers and would really like to save a little extra money by accessing the information from the monthly newsletter. However, since I just signed up today (well after the 15th), I would really appreciate it if someone would send me a copy of June's newsletter.

My email address is twilliams521(at)hotmail(dot)com

I greatly appreciate your help. Have fun on your upcoming vacations. :banana:

Thanks,

Tammie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter