Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Hello - Might someone still have the Nov Mousesavers newsletter? I had signed up but somehow did not receive the newsletter. we are leaving on Dec 8 for FL so it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. brendajojojo at yahoo dot com.

HeartMN said:
Hello - Might someone still have the Nov Mousesavers newsletter? I had signed up but somehow did not receive the newsletter. we are leaving on Dec 8 for FL so it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. brendajojojo at yahoo dot com.

Sent. Have a great time

NathansDad said:
Hello,

I registered too late for the November newsletter and I'm afraid waiting till December 15th to get our tickets will be cutting it too close. Does anyone still have the November Mousesavers newsletter? If so, could you email it to me? Thanks!

You need to either post your email or p m me. This is not a link

Sent to both of you enjoy

Could you please send me the link to the mousesavers Nov newsletter . I just found out about the site and we will be there on 21st Dec.

Too close if we wait for the next one.

s n 1 2 7 9 at yahoo dot com
Thanks in advance,
sn

sn1279 said:
Could you please send me the link to the mousesavers Nov newsletter . I just found out about the site and we will be there on 21st Dec.

Too close if we wait for the next one.

s n 1 2 7 9 at yahoo dot com
Thanks in advance,
sn

Sent

I was hoping you could forward it to me as well. I just discovered mouse savers and wont get the newsletter on time for my trip, i'm leaving the Dec. 13th. I would really appreciate it.
rikum1 @ yahoo com

rikum said:
I was hoping you could forward it to me as well. I just discovered mouse savers and wont get the newsletter on time for my trip, i'm leaving the Dec. 13th. I would really appreciate it.

I cannot without your email. Please post or pm me

I would love the newsletter as well:) theoneandonlyamyjo (at) gmail(dot) com

Thanks so much in advance!

Can someone send me the November mouse saver newsletter please? DharaSeth at hotmail. Thanks

Can someone please send me the November Mousesaver's newsletter as well. ttflanagan at yahoo .com Thank you very much!!!!!

Can someone please send me the November Mousesaver's newsletter as well?

My email is dotnetcubes AT gmail com

thanks a lot !!!!

ig77 said:
Can someone please send me the November Mousesaver's newsletter as well?

My email is dotnetcubes AT gmail com

thanks a lot !!!!

Sent

ttflanagan said:
Can someone please send me the November Mousesaver's newsletter as well. ttflanagan at yahoo .com Thank you very much!!!!!

Sent

Will someone send me the November 2012 Mousesavers newsletter? My email is loaeln (@) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks so much!:cool1:

It's December 10. If you register now (by 12/13) you'll get the new/current/updated newsletter directly from the source.

I did register, but I need to order the tickets asap. Thought I might shave a few days off :-)

I just missed the deadline. Will someone send me the December 2012 Mousesavers newsletter? My email is lynnzhan(@)gmail (dot) com.
Thank you very much and happy holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter