Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

nativeson32 said:
hi all pm me the news letter for oct.first post so cant provide my email addy.
please and thanks

No can do. If you pm me your Emil I can send it. It's not a link sorry. Unless someone else knows how to pm it......

nativeson22 CAN'T use private messaging, as such a new member.

She/he CAN absolutely provide an e-mail address the same way everyone else has been doing so:
myemail @ server . com
myemail (at) server (dot) com
etc.

Hi,

I'm leaving from Canada to take my family and parents to disney on Monday for step dad's 65th birthday. I had said I would pay for all tickets, but they are more expensive than anticipated for 5 people. I signed up for the newsletter on the 17th so too late when I found it. If anyone could help by forwarding me the newsletter, I would be forever grateful and return the favor.

Thank you so much in advance for anyone that can help here!

Hi,

I'm leaving from Canada to take my family and parents to disney on Monday for step dad's 65th birthday. I had said I would pay for all tickets, but they are more expensive than anticipated for 5 people. I signed up for the newsletter on the 17th so too late when I found it. If anyone could help by forwarding me the newsletter, I would be forever grateful and return the favor.

Thank you so much in advance for anyone that can help here!

If you get hot deals there is a link in that one also.

The person you're asking for help has no power and may not see your requests in a timely manner. Just use the already discounted pricing link at Mousesavers.com; the newsletter causing all this angst only saves about another dollar per ticket.

Could someone please send me the Mousesavers October 2012 Newsletter.

Thank you SO much in advance.

It's giving me a hard time to post with my email so have to
separate it to make it work. 3 lines but all together

jrandall

@

uwm.edu

Hey everyone! We are heading to WDW in a week. It will be our first trip for our daughters (4 & 2). I signed up for the mousesavers newsletter a week ago and missed the cutoff for the October newsletter. Would anyone be willing to email the newsletter to me please? Thanks

Rcollins @ live . Com

wahhutch9 said:
Hey everyone! We are heading to WDW in a week. It will be our first trip for our daughters (4 & 2). I signed up for the mousesavers newsletter a week ago and missed the cutoff for the October newsletter. Would anyone be willing to email the newsletter to me please? Thanks

Rcollins @ live . Com

Sent. Have a great trip

JenR13 said:
Could someone please send me the Mousesavers October 2012 Newsletter.

Thank you SO much in advance.

It's giving me a hard time to post with my email so have to
separate it to make it work. 3 lines but all together

jrandall

@

uwm.edu

Sent have a great trip

tejrl said:
I signed up for the mousesavers newsletter today, but the confirmation email I received said they wouldn't send it out to those that signed up today. I misread the instructions. :( Can someone forward me the newsletter? tejrl at hotmail dot com - I hate my email posted online, so I'll edit this post once someone can forward me the letter. :)

Sent have a good time!

Hi,

Could someone please send me the mouse savers November newsletter. I signed up on the 15th and the confirmation says I will not receive this months issue. I want to book park tickets from undercover tourists and am trying to save some bucks.

Thanks

Hi there, i seem to have been missed when the november newsletter came out.
Could somebody kindly send it over?
Robin.chris at rogers.com

Hi there, i seem to have been missed when the november newsletter came out.
Could somebody kindly send it over?
Robin.chris at rogers.com

I would also really appreciate it if some could send the email newsletter to
adamohaire at yahoo.com for November as I missed the cutoff after signing up.
Thanks

acoclr1979 said:
I would also really appreciate it if some could send the email newsletter to
adamohaire at yahoo.com for November as I missed the cutoff after signing up.
Thanks

Sent to both of you enjoy

Hello,

I registered on the 15th, so I was not able to receive the newsletter. Please forward to ghdetzel at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Hello,

I registered too late for the November newsletter and I'm afraid waiting till December 15th to get our tickets will be cutting it too close. Does anyone still have the November Mousesavers newsletter? If so, could you email it to me? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter