Mousemingle dating site for the Disney fan.

The site is a great idea but I have issue with it being a pay site... I did form a profile but there's basically no one in my age range in my area...
I think we need to join forces and go into a bar and meet real life ladies.The internet experiences been pretty rotten.

I have deleted my Mouse Mingle account now as there was just no one near me at all on there! Such a shame but yeah it is very hard to find people in the UK who are Disney fans! It would just be nice to find UK friends who are as in love with WDW as I am (and Universal Studios/Harry Potter)....! Impossible so far it seems!! :(

Leagill, I feel your pain! 29, living in the country and not a single man who seems to tolerate my Disney love. What is it with the UK?!

Hi Lunamini! Yes its a shame isnt it, they dont have to share all my interests but a mutual love for orlando/WDW is a must for me! I think the problem with the UK is that there is a misconception that disneyworld/disney in general is only for children, and combined with the fairly expensive cost to get there a lot of people avoid it and are left in the dark about how awesome it is! Whereabouts in the UK are you from? I live down in North Devon! I think people are even more in the dark about it all down here lol! x

I have deleted my Mouse Mingle account now as there was just no one near me at all on there! Such a shame but yeah it is very hard to find people in the UK who are Disney fans! It would just be nice to find UK friends who are as in love with WDW as I am (and Universal Studios/Harry Potter)....! Impossible so far it seems!! :(

Hi!! I am from the UK too (Scotland) and I am a HUGE Disney/Universal/Harry Potter fan, and my friends don't share these loves with me, I know what you mean... it is hard!! My boyfriend isn't that in to these things, but he encourages my love for them, and indulges my love for them which I love about him! :lovestruc We are going to Disney/Universal in Orlando for 2 weeks later this year.

But yeah, I totally understand the not having any friendships based on these interests, I'm here if you ever wanna bond over Disney/Universal/Harry Potter with a fellow British girl :goodvibes:wave:

Hi!! I am from the UK too (Scotland) and I am a HUGE Disney/Universal/Harry Potter fan, and my friends don't share these loves with me, I know what you mean... it is hard!! My boyfriend isn't that in to these things, but he encourages my love for them, and indulges my love for them which I love about him! :lovestruc We are going to Disney/Universal in Orlando for 2 weeks later this year.

But yeah, I totally understand the not having any friendships based on these interests, I'm here if you ever wanna bond over Disney/Universal/Harry Potter with a fellow British girl :goodvibes:wave:

Hiya!! Aw what a shame that you live so far away! I wonder why we are finding it so hard to meet people with similar interests! I think we need a UK only board on here just to encourage more of us to come forward and perhaps arrange some kind of meet up somewhere! That would be nice :) You are soo lucky, your boyf sounds lovely! And hopefully he will get totally addicted to Orlando and insist on going every year, hehe! I am considering a solo trip in May, very scary as never been alone before but at least it would solve a lot of problems and i wont keep having to try and find a holiday buddy anymore! What dates are you going then? :)

I'm im the rather secluded Forest of Dean. Finding men in general is hard, but finding men who will tolerate Disney is even harder!
I've not yet made it to WDW, Paris is my home park but I would most definitely like to go to America one day but I'd love to share it with someone.
As you say, they don't have to have the same amount of Disney love/dedication but at least show an interest. I think I scare them all away with my other crazy hobbies too (horses and indoor skydiving!)
I had all these grand plans when I was younger of where I wanted to be when I turned 30, that's in 2 months time and I'm nowhere near where I thought I'd be!

I am thinking of joining this site. I am 33 male and obsessed with Disney. I think its time to join a dating site. What have been some of your experiences with this site?

I'm recently divorced and haven't even thought about joining a dating site yet, not because I'm not ready to start dating, but because the thought of it just scares the heck out of me...I'm still a believer of letting fate take over. However, I might feel "safer" if it was a site for good ole Disney folks to meet up. Not sure if I'd be willing to pay for it though.

I'm on it and most women are far from me but it's not bad.. The typical singles sites like Match and others are all a revolving Merry Go Round.. Lots of nuts and women looking for free meals..lol

I'm on it and most women are far from me but it's not bad.. The typical singles sites like Match and others are all a revolving Merry Go Round.. Lots of nuts and women looking for free meals..lol

So what you're saying is that it's a safe alternative, but the odds of meeting prince charming are definitely not in my favor? :laughing: Although a free meal sounds good, so maybe I should head on over to Match. Totally kidding...I think I'd rather keep buying myself dinner instead. :thumbsup2

Hiya!! Aw what a shame that you live so far away! I wonder why we are finding it so hard to meet people with similar interests! I think we need a UK only board on here just to encourage more of us to come forward and perhaps arrange some kind of meet up somewhere! That would be nice :) You are soo lucky, your boyf sounds lovely! And hopefully he will get totally addicted to Orlando and insist on going every year, hehe! I am considering a solo trip in May, very scary as never been alone before but at least it would solve a lot of problems and i wont keep having to try and find a holiday buddy anymore! What dates are you going then? :)

Hiya! I know, there is a UK board but there isn't much activity on it unfortunately :( A couple of years ago, before I met my boyfriend, I was actually considering a solo trip to WDW/Universal because I would have rather have gone alone than not at all! A solo trip I imagine would have it's perks- getting to do what you want, when you want! :) I'm going 23rd April - 7th May! Have you made any further decisions on your possible solo trip? :) :)

So what you're saying is that it's a safe alternative, but the odds of meeting prince charming are definitely not in my favor? :laughing: Although a free meal sounds good, so maybe I should head on over to Match. Totally kidding...I think I'd rather keep buying myself dinner instead. :thumbsup2

Haha.. No .. Keep the faith because there's someone out there for all of us.. I feel you have to put yourself out there if you want to find that special person.. Just be careful and keep a open mind.. Nobody is going to be perfect but if you get close grab it.. That's my motto ;)

Haha.. No .. Keep the faith because there's someone out there for all of us.. I feel you have to put yourself out there if you want to find that special person.. Just be careful and keep a open mind.. Nobody is going to be perfect but if you get close grab it.. That's my motto ;)

I'll admit...that's a pretty good motto. :) I'll get there one day, but maybe what's holding me back is that deep down I'm just not ready for any of it yet. Or maybe I'm just old, and the thought of meeting someone over the computer is not my idea of romance. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter