Mousemingle dating site for the Disney fan.

I'll admit...that's a pretty good motto. :) I'll get there one day, but maybe what's holding me back is that deep down I'm just not ready for any of it yet. Or maybe I'm just old, and the thought of meeting someone over the computer is not my idea of romance. :sad2:

Thanks.. Your not old and someday you will find your man., Give it sometime since your recently divorced, everything works out in the end!

My problem with the site is that it's poorly designed. I can run a search and get 10 results within 50 miles from me. Later in the day I run the same search and get a completely different set of results. There are people in my city that never ever show up. I'm not gonna pay for a site that doesn't work.

My problem with the site is that it's poorly designed. I can run a search and get 10 results within 50 miles from me. Later in the day I run the same search and get a completely different set of results. There are people in my city that never ever show up. I'm not gonna pay for a site that doesn't work.

Definitely agree it's poorly designed! Plus there are so many profile photos that are either sideways or upside-down. What's up with that???

Well here's my feedback: I joined slightly after it first started in December and have been on ever since. Yes, like the rest... There's really nobody where I live (maybe 10 girls?) - BUT that actually leaves the possibility of traveling open. I love to fly and I can't say I'd reject the idea of meeting someone else in another state... Never say never right? :)
Sure, it's not free to join - more like the equivalent of 2 trips to Taco Bell which is not a big deal. The one nice thing is that it's all Disney people which is hard to find elsewhere. For now I shall remain optimistic :)

I just joined over the weekend - i've got to agree with others that it seems like the UK is a bit of a dead zone on there. There are 3 women total within 50 miles of me on there...

33m and thinking of joining Mouse Mingle in a month or 2. Anyone have any luck? Huge Disney fan and hoping to meet a Disney Princess.

34m here - only joined recently but no luck so far. If you're looking at joining, you might want to consider doing it this weekend - free messaging and chat all weekend on there. Usually, only paying members can send/receive messages and chat and there don't seem to be many paying members...

I have never done any of these sites. I just joined mouse mingle this weekend. But don't know how to start! I put my profile on, but are there boards to join? How do you start to talk to people? I'm such a rookie.

32f joined last week and noone else from australia lol, lucky I didn't pay but seems to be giving me lots of matches from america lol bit far :(

Don't feel bad all you ladies from the UK it's just as hard for us single girls in Florida that live near Disney. I too did the MouseMingle thing and others like Match and EHarmony but the paid sites don't get me any farther from the free ones so I basically just started doing those

Im thinking of joining Mouse Mingle next month.
Any more news on the site?
33m die hard Disney Fan

I'm recently divorced and haven't even thought about joining a dating site yet, not because I'm not ready to start dating, but because the thought of it just scares the heck out of me...I'm still a believer of letting fate take over. However, I might feel "safer" if it was a site for good ole Disney folks to meet up. Not sure if I'd be willing to pay for it though.
I'm with you Melissa! I live 35 min away from the parks and I'm there almost every weekend so you would think it would be easy to meet people but nope... everyone seems to be there with their families. It's kinda depressing actually.

Oh please! Try meeting quality men as a widow over 50!
Try meeting anyone when you in your mid to late 60's. It can't be done! Especially one that would like to roam around at Disney. For many is because of medical reasons, others just find it "childish". When I meet someone that is a possibility I get it over with right away and almost immediately turn the conversation to my partial fixation with Disney Parks. If they look at me like I have three heads it all ends right there. If they show some interest it, at least, gets us something to talk about, but, in my experience it has never gone beyond that.

Try meeting anyone when you in your mid to late 60's. It can't be done! Especially one that would like to roam around at Disney. For many is because of medical reasons, others just find it "childish". When I meet someone that is a possibility I get it over with right away and almost immediately turn the conversation to my partial fixation with Disney Parks. If they look at me like I have three heads it all ends right there. If they show some interest it, at least, gets us something to talk about, but, in my experience it has never gone beyond that.

My experience also. I looked at the site early on but most people were 30+ years younger than me. Most people just think my love for Disney is just weird, so I am a solo traveler. Doesn't keep me from going several times a year, but sometimes I would like to share it.

My experience also. I looked at the site early on but most people were 30+ years younger than me. Most people just think my love for Disney is just weird, so I am a solo traveler. Doesn't keep me from going several times a year, but sometimes I would like to share it.
So true!

I just just Mousemingles this week
33M form NJ
so far nothing. Its my first dating site I joined. Do hope I find someone

Glad to see they fixed the broken search paradigm after I sent several tickets to CS telling them about the discrepancies I was finding. Still not enough results in my area though. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter