Mousekeeping Envelopes

Can someone tell me why my beautiful AKL mousekeeping envelope above is saving with half of it blacked out! I hate computers!:badpc:

These are absolutly the cutest mousekeeping designs:thumbsup2 ! Could you possibly make one with Sleeping Beauty princess: for turndown service?

Does anyone have one for the Fort Wilderness Cabins? I like the picnic one but am looking for one with the cabins on it! Deb - you are very creative and I love all the designs you do!

Thanks all! Lisa

These are amazing! I am going in October. Do you have any Halloween ones? Also how about Caribbean Beach ones.... Last question, do you do any Turn Down Service envelopes?

Here's an attempt at a Turndown Service request,

Dreams.gif

Fort Wilderness,

fortwilderness.gif

I haven't forgotten about the Mediterranean request, I just haven't come up with anything yet.

Fort Wilderness,

fortwilderness.gif

I haven't forgotten about the Mediterranean request, I just haven't come up with anything yet.

Thank you thank you thank you:worship:

I love it! You are so talented and so sweet to do this for us! Sending pixie dust your way... Lisa

I just happened onto this thread and I am so glad I did!!!!:cool1: You are one talented lady!!I am hoping to use one or two of these for our trip in August. We will be staying at the All Music and two of your designs fit into our plans just purfect! Thank you!

I LOVE these!!!!! I am going to make my envelopes this afternoon....I have 3 months to fill them running out of time :lmao:

MrsHeg -

My DD saw the envelopes that I had printed out (I did a bunch of different designs for a nice variety), and she was so excited to see them! It's over 4 months until our trip, but little things like making these envelopes is making the time go by a bit easier.

Thanks again for doing these designs for us (and Mousekeeping!).

By request,

PIRATE.gif

Hope it is what you were looking for.

OK- I am new to this thread. How exactly do we take your wonderful artwork and get it printed onto some envelopes.:surfweb: We are going to the WL in August. I am sure that you have artwork for mousekeeping that is related to WL. Would you mind sharing this with us?:love:

We are going to have our DH's follow your instructions. Thanks in advance.

WOW! Do they turn out OK if you don't have a color printer? I know, I know. Lame.:rolleyes:
I don't have a color printer either. I have a B&W laser printer - much cheaper than buying ink.

Of course it's not as cute in B&W, but they still turn out very, very cute.

I know it's early, but we re going over Easter in 2008. Anyone have any designs for then?

You could always have a child color on the B&W ones. Then it adds a personal touch. . . Or you could highlight with colored pencils, and mount on scrapbooking paper before putting on envelope. . would look intentional then!

You will find WL design on page 5 post #65. To save to your computer, right click and then scroll to save as and click on that. On my computer, I save it to MY PICTURES. Then when I go to My Pics, I click on the saved pic and follow directions to print the pic. I use an invitation sized envelope or just a 3.5 by 5 envelope. On printing preferences, you will choose best, or photo quality. and then chose envelope on paper set-up. Then you will chose the right size envelope from the choices you see. Hope this helps and I didn't forget a step. :surfweb: Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter