• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousekeeping Envelopes

precious.gif

I realize this is four years old, but I absolutely adore this!! I collect precious moments. This is so wonderful. ::yes::

I've got to chime in here to say these Mousekeeping Envelopes are FABULOUS! Thanks to all that are sharing your wonderful creations. I can't wait to use them. I just love these threads! You all are sooooo Talented! !:thumbsup2 :wave2:

I just finished making my envelopes and thank you cards!

5eccgDQ.png

13jx5AV.png

Mousekeeping envelope was based on http://wdwprepschool.com/printable-customizable-and-cute-mousekeeping-money-envelopes/ these ones that were posted earlier, by nan1217, because I didn't find any easy envelopes to make at home that looked cute. ): I hope that's okay, if it isn't, I'll find another way to make it!
On the other side of the envelope I plan to write a fun/cute quote from Disney movies, one per day. Or should I leave it alone?

Thank you cards made on Word haha.

I also have a question about sourcing images. Both images I used were taken from pixiv. I'm crediting properly under the pictures. Do you guys think that's alright?

It's just me and my sister on the trip but I thought it would be cute to add the names of our stuffed friends (-:

these are adorable! do you only use these at WDW, we are going on our first cruise, do you tip on a cruise (sorry if that is a dumb question) - its my first one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter