Mousekeeping Envelopes

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so very much!!!!! It's perfect:)
God bless you abundantly.

I just want to say thank you for all the great designs! I cna't wait to use them on our trip! It was hard to pick just 7.

THANK YOU!!!

Are there any Easter designs out there? Also wondering if anyone plans to do envelopes for servers in the restaurants now that tips are not included in the dining plan? Any designs for the restaurants? We're going to WCC, 50's PTC, Crystal Palace, Princess bfast???

I must say, telynn has created for me 3 designs for envelopes and will have the other 2 done for me tomorrow for my character breakfast gratuities:) They are just awesome:) These designers are amazing..

I must say, telynn has created for me 3 designs for envelopes and will have the other 2 done for me tomorrow for my character breakfast gratuities:) They are just awesome:) These designers are amazing..
Where do I find her?

I didn't realize people did envelopes for tips? :confused3 That's good to hear because I am not DVC and don't have Mousekeping everyday. So I only need 2 tip envelopes this stay. However, in May, we will be staying somewhere on groudns as I am out of points (3 trips this year) & so I will use an envelope for 4 days. :cool1:
Penny

jajone,
telynn can be found on the thread titled: looking for welcome cards 10/15
#3...she does awesome work:) My "tip" envelopes are just perfect for me:)
Hoping you have as much joy with this as I have

MrsHeg,
I just got back from my trip...wanted you to know my Mousekeeper thanked me for the envelopes everyday. She said she looked forward to seeing a new one each day!
Thanks again, Stacey

Wow, These are amazing. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us.
Do you all print these out from your regular printer? I am just thinking of how much colored ink it will use:eek: Has anyone had a problem with using all your ink on your envelopes? Or do you have a different way to print them?

How can I find more designs all together? Am I missing something? Help please and thank you

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the comments, it will be a while before I do anymore as we are leaving for our WDW trip soon, and working in retail RL is about to go into high gear.

I Need To Sub In Here I Have Spent 12 Hours Looking For This Thread!!!!!!! Just To Show Off Your Wonderful Talent!!!!! Now I Will Never Loose It!!!!

Does anyone have more Christmas designs for envelopes? We are going in december and would love it if you could post some!

Thanks

Does anyone have more Christmas designs for envelopes? We are going in december and would love it if you could post some!

Hi Reagan,
There's a couple on pages 2 and 3 of this thread. Here's another couple (I cannot take credit for these as I borrowed them from other DIS'ers who were nice enough to share their designs ):

tiggerwithpresents.jpg

tinkerbell.jpg

stitch.jpg

sevendwarves.jpg

mickeywithpresent.jpg

dalmations.jpg

Does anyone have any envelope designs that are suitable for honeymooners? DH and I are going down Dec 22 and would love some for our honeymoon!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter