Mother/Daughter Cruise to Tortola, May 23rd, Lots of pics! COMPLETE 7/14

Really great report Lessa! I love your pictures! It is so nice to see everything again!:goodvibes

Wonderful trip report! We are going on our first cruise on the September 12th Eastern to Tortola. :banana: Wish we could have a verandah but we'll at least have a porthole on Deck 2 in a catagory 9. Looking forward to all the details and lots more pictures in your report. Thanks for sharing with us!!

loving the trip report, great pictures

Thanks! I've seen you around the boards and it is great having you reading!

Really great report Lessa! I love your pictures! It is so nice to see everything again!:goodvibes

Thank You! I love taking pictures which you will com to learn very quickly reading this report. :rotfl:

Wonderful trip report! We are going on our first cruise on the September 12th Eastern to Tortola. :banana: Wish we could have a verandah but we'll at least have a porthole on Deck 2 in a catagory 9. Looking forward to all the details and lots more pictures in your report. Thanks for sharing with us!!

You are going to have a great time! Thanks for reading. :goodvibes

Posting because I was reading (I was on the same cruise) and I did the Doubloon Snorkel. Loved it! You should see turtles and lots of fish. The crew of the Doubloon is a riot (make sure you remember to bring some cash to tip the crew). Loved the included rum drinks most of all. Pick out a place for your tattoo...

Posting because I was reading (I was on the same cruise) and I did the Doubloon Snorkel. Loved it! You should see turtles and lots of fish. The crew of the Doubloon is a riot (make sure you remember to bring some cash to tip the crew). Loved the included rum drinks most of all. Pick out a place for your tattoo...

Everything sounds so great! The snorkel tour sounds fantastic too! I love when the crew of the excursions are fun, it makes it that much more enjoyable!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Great TR so far!! I look forward to the rest :)

Hi there! Thanks for reading and I'm glad you were able to answer their question. :thumbsup2

Everything sounds so great! The snorkel tour sounds fantastic too! I love when the crew of the excursions are fun, it makes it that much more enjoyable!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi there! Thanks for reading!

Good job!!! Love all the pictures!!! :thumbsup2

Thank You! I'm glad you are enjoying all the pictures. Our dinnermates loved to tease me about all the pictures I took. :laughing:

If you're interested for future cruises - if you ask your stateroom attendant, they can split the bed into twins. That way nobody has to sleep on el coucho.

If you're interested for future cruises - if you ask your stateroom attendant, they can split the bed into twins. That way nobody has to sleep on el coucho.

Oh we already knew that, Mom actually liked sleeping on the couch though. :confused3 She said it is because she likes sleeping with something against her back. :confused3 She didn't want to share the bed that night either.

i LOVE, LOVE your report!!! I especially loved the clip from the party!! I had no idea that the ship's horn played that!!! is it "when you wish upon a star?" awesome!!!!!

I also liked the pictures you took while sailing out, that is my kind of thing!!

I am a first time cruiser, so thankful for it being a disney cruise also..we leave in October!!!!!

I can't wait to read the rest of your report!!

I did a 7-day in Sep08 and shared a room with my Mom. She also insisted on taking the couch every night!!

We also saw John Charles and I loved him!!! His adult show was really great too!!!!

i LOVE, LOVE your report!!! I especially loved the clip from the party!! I had no idea that the ship's horn played that!!! is it "when you wish upon a star?" awesome!!!!!

Yep you are right that is "When You Wish Upon A Star"

I also liked the pictures you took while sailing out, that is my kind of thing!!

I am a first time cruiser, so thankful for it being a disney cruise also..we leave in October!!!!!

I can't wait to read the rest of your report!!

You are going to love it! I am so glad that we sailed with Disney for our first cruise and I am sure you will feel the same way. :thumbsup2

I did a 7-day in Sep08 and shared a room with my Mom. She also insisted on taking the couch every night!!

We also saw John Charles and I loved him!!! His adult show was really great too!!!!

:laughing: Aren't our Moms nice giving up the bed for us. :goodvibes

I thought all the acts they had on the ship were pretty hilarious. I wasn't sure as I had never seen anything like them before but I throughly enjoyed them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter