Mother/Daughter Cruise to Tortola, May 23rd, Lots of pics! COMPLETE 7/14

I read lots of trip reports, Lessa, and yours by far has been one of the best both in information and sheer enjoyment. Thank you so much for ALL of it.
Good luck with nsg school. It is totally worth it. :hug:
( I have the Minnie nurse pin on my work lab jacket! you are NEVER too old for Disney - I am 43!)

Thank You! I tried my best to make it informative and enjoyable, basically I made it the kind of TR that I like to read and that I look for when planning a trip. :thumbsup2

I think it is safe to say, much to my father's disappointment, that I will never outgrow Disney. :laughing:

Thanks Lessa for the fantastic trip report and the wonderful pictures. I can't wait now for our next cruise in October, but reading your trippie has certainly helped.

Lessa and Beth I thoroughly enjoyed you Cruise report !!! It was sooooo nice to meet you on your LAND part of this trip!!! We will definately meet again in 2012 if not before !!
Love you Guys !!:hug:

Thanks Lessa for the fantastic trip report and the wonderful pictures. I can't wait now for our next cruise in October, but reading your trippie has certainly helped.

I am so glad that you enjoyed it and that it has helped pass the time until your cruise. :goodvibes

Lessa and Beth I thoroughly enjoyed you Cruise report !!! It was sooooo nice to meet you on your LAND part of this trip!!! We will definately meet again in 2012 if not before !!
Love you Guys !!:hug:

Glad you liked the report and aren't you lucky because you get to read it all over again when I post it on my main TR! Although it will be a slightly different version. I'll probably remember some other things and add them in and edit a bit more. ;)

Lessa - Don't feel too bad about the rain - we were at WDW the same dates as you and then on your cruise - and it was our honeymoon!!! Ugh. We spent the entire time at WDW in ponchos. Thank goodness there was some nice weather on the cruise.

I really enjoyed following along. This was our mother daughter cruise also. I too was a little upset over all the bad weather. We went back on the ship after the first down pour but I couldn't stand it. I went back out to CC to walk around and take pictures. I wanted a konk kooler from the far bar, but by the time I got there it was pouring again with lightning, So back I went for the second time.

But I am one of the lucky ones, since Dh & I are going back in October. Has to be better weather!!

Take care and say hi to you mom, I enjoyed meeting you both!!

Lessa - Don't feel too bad about the rain - we were at WDW the same dates as you and then on your cruise - and it was our honeymoon!!! Ugh. We spent the entire time at WDW in ponchos. Thank goodness there was some nice weather on the cruise.

How awful that you had all that rain on your honeymoon. I hope you had a great time despite it and thank goodness we did have some nice days once on the cruise.

I really enjoyed following along. This was our mother daughter cruise also. I too was a little upset over all the bad weather. We went back on the ship after the first down pour but I couldn't stand it. I went back out to CC to walk around and take pictures. I wanted a konk kooler from the far bar, but by the time I got there it was pouring again with lightning, So back I went for the second time.

But I am one of the lucky ones, since Dh & I are going back in October. Has to be better weather!!

Take care and say hi to you mom, I enjoyed meeting you both!!

I never did get to try a conch cooler :sad2: Oh well there is always next time!

Here's hoping you have some great weather in Oct, it is guaranteed since Mom and I won't be on the ship so the rain curse will not be following you along. :rotfl:

It was great meeting you too!

Lessa
What a fabulous trip report!! We are on the August 15 Tortola trip and appreciate all the great information sooo much. I think you missed your calling as a travel agent! :rotfl2:

Do you live near the Thousand Islands? Great homecoming pictures.

I laughed when you mentioned stopping off in Watertown to shop. As someone who sometimes travels to Watertown for work purposes, I make sure never to schedule a trip there between November and February - you never know if the roads will be passable!!!

Welcome home and best of luck in school. :flower3:

Lessa
What a fabulous trip report!! We are on the August 15 Tortola trip and appreciate all the great information sooo much. I think you missed your calling as a travel agent! :rotfl2:

Do you live near the Thousand Islands? Great homecoming pictures.

I laughed when you mentioned stopping off in Watertown to shop. As someone who sometimes travels to Watertown for work purposes, I make sure never to schedule a trip there between November and February - you never know if the roads will be passable!!!

Welcome home and best of luck in school. :flower3:

Thanks! Everybody tells me I should be a travel agent. In fact I have helped plan Disney vacations for several of my supervisors at work. :laughing:

Yep, we are in Kingston. We make the trip down to Watertown and Syracuse a couple times a year to get in our American shopping fix. :cutie:

Can honestly say this has been the BEST trip report I have ever read. In fact, it is the only one I have actually read from beginning to end. I would check regularly for updates and was never dissapointed when reading them. Please do us all a favor and go on another cruise soon. Can't wait for your next trip. Good luck in school. :worship: :surfweb:

Can honestly say this has been the BEST trip report I have ever read. In fact, it is the only one I have actually read from beginning to end. I would check regularly for updates and was never dissapointed when reading them. Please do us all a favor and go on another cruise soon. Can't wait for your next trip. Good luck in school. :worship: :surfweb:

Thank You, I so wish that I was going on another cruise soon. Who knows, sometimes trips creep up and surprise me. When my family and I visited WDW back in 07 we originally had no intentions on returning until 2010. Well we have now been there three years in a row and been on a cruise. :rotfl:

Just found your thread so i quickly looked through all your pictures. They are wonderful adn I had fun seeing them. I'll go back and read more of your story soon. thanks so much for sharing all this!

thank you Lessa for your TR. It was one of the best I have ever read, so many pictures and details, I loved it!

take care
Anne-Karine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter