Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

Bummer! Don't worry, I won't challenge the Rules Committee, it's not like I'm Marv! Besides, Jen is fabulous:goodvibes so I certainly don't mind losing to her in the least! Great job Jen!!:cool1:

:blush: Now look you've made me blush! You're too kind! These guess the number of Judy's is really hard! I never get in before someone has already guessed.

:blush: Now look you've made me blush! You're too kind! These guess the number of Judy's is really hard! I never get in before someone has already guessed.

I'm glad you got into a round with some Judy's!!!! Last time I WON in a round with ZERO!!! :upsidedow

This has to be a record....over 12 hours since the post went up and still no winner in the Judy-sighting contest.

Since this has been a tougher one, and to prevent just guessing a certain number, please submit future guesses with the picture numbers from the post (ie. first picture of the post, second, etc.) you see her in.

A couple of hints.

• She is not in the juggler picture.
  • She is in a picture that I don't think anyone has noticed/referenced yet.
  • And lastly....
IMG_4252.jpg

ACK I am back to 5 Judy's b/c that is a napkin in her lap, not your DSiL clothes. :headache:

ETA- No I had the Food pic but I saw the white ( which I realize now was the napkin not clothes) and knew that Judy had on a patterned dress. Not being able to see other arms and jewlery I was unsure who's arm since you said both Judy and the DSiL had the same thing.

I was recanting the 5 for 4 when I then saw the top of the head in the picture with the juggler. I did not want to add that one in since Judy's hair is lighter and I don't think she was that short.

I read your update this morning and I really thought I responded, but I guess not. I'm just losing it. TGIF is all I can say!

Anyhoo....I have had both of those entrees at The Wave and the both were very good. I love the Wave on the dining plan. Why, you ask? Smoothies!!!!! Your appes look pretty good.

I really think you described the bus ride(s) from hell. 90 mins to get to the Boardwalk???? That is nuts! Was it worth it????? :rotfl:

Great update. Love Judy's outfit!

Awww, you're a sweetie Jen.:hug: And I LOVE your sarcastic nature! I come from a long line of sarcastic family members myself.:laughing:

I get so excited when I guess correctly but I'm usually not quick enough either!:sad2: All I can say is that I have never scrutnized pictures like this before in my life!:laughing:

I suppose we should all be glad Marv's too busy with work to come over and raise objections!:laughing:

You need to just park yourself on my thread and hit 'Refresh' every 30 seconds or so, like Molly does. ;)

I'm glad you got into a round with some Judy's!!!! Last time I WON in a round with ZERO!!! :upsidedow

Just be careful, the last time it seemed there would be a "no Judy" update, she still appeared in a thought bubble.

At least you got it right! :thumbsup2

And were first.

ACK I am back to 5 Judy's b/c that is a napkin in her lap, not your DSiL clothes. :headache:

ETA- No I had the Food pic but I saw the white ( which I realize now was the napkin not clothes) and knew that Judy had on a patterned dress. Not being able to see other arms and jewlery I was unsure who's arm since you said both Judy and the DSiL had the same thing.

I was recanting the 5 for 4 when I then saw the top of the head in the picture with the juggler. I did not want to add that one in since Judy's hair is lighter and I don't think she was that short.

Judy and her sister getting the same dish definitely made it more confusing regarding whose wrist that could be.

You were right to recant the juggler picture, but I don't think you saw her walking ahead of me in the one Boardwalk picture.

I read your update this morning and I really thought I responded, but I guess not. I'm just losing it. TGIF is all I can say!

Thank goodness!

Anyhoo....I have had both of those entrees at The Wave and the both were very good. I love the Wave on the dining plan. Why, you ask? Smoothies!!!!! Your appes look pretty good.

Smoothies huh? I didn't know to try them. Yeah, with the dining plan it might be a different story.

I really think you described the bus ride(s) from hell. 90 mins to get to the Boardwalk???? That is nuts! Was it worth it????? :rotfl:

Um, not really. But now I can say I've been there. For what that's worth.

Great update. Love Judy's outfit!

Thanks.

Oh, I should have put in the chapter that she bought that dress on the trip. She got it at Animal Kingdom at a shop near the entrance/exit. It's not a "Disney" design (ie. no Mickey's or Tinkerbelle's or anything), so maybe the shop near the entrance is affiliated with Rainforest Cafe?

Awww, you're a sweetie Jen.:hug: And I LOVE your sarcastic nature! I come from a long line of sarcastic family members myself.:laughing:

Noooo! (Hee hee. How was that?)

I get so excited when I guess correctly but I'm usually not quick enough either!:sad2: All I can say is that I have never scrutnized pictures like this before in my life!:laughing:

Judy will be sooo happy to hear that. (Ha ha, I did it again.)

I suppose we should all be glad Marv's too busy with work to come over and raise objections!:laughing:

And it's costing me a pretty penny too....to throw a whole contract their way just to keep him busy. :laughing:

Ok, I change to 5 Judy's because I'm pretty sure that's Judy's hand in #8 after you gave us that clue. Am I close?

what a great date night you had with the 3rd wheel....jk!

Those buses can drive you insane sometime. We had the worst time on a bus trying to get to Boardwalk to visit also. I was too confused to even know what we did to try to add it to my TR though!

Your Wave dinner looks delicious! I love the atmosphere in there - Definitely wavy:goodvibes Now for your travel - :eek: Keeps confirming to me why we rent a car. I just do not have the patience to waste half my vacation waiting for buses and all that that entails.

One thing I have noticed when travelling in the US that while there are many offerings at an afforable price point (cheap motels, family restaurants etc.) there seems to be a much larger luxury market. Really nice places seem to be more expensive than in Europe (well, I guess London, Paris and NYC are about on the same level however). Also there are many more "events" being sold for premium prices. An example at WDW for this is the new Wild Africa Trek. I thought it was pricey at 129 $ per person, but 189 $ is just :scared1:! I am sure that West Europeans don't have that much less money available. But I think many have more vacation days. So possibly Europeans tend to spread out their vacation money more???

I don't think Americans have more money than Europeans. I think we use alot of credit cards!;), then pay them off for next year's trip. I think they have the luxury market, see who will book at the higher rates, then offer "deals" to travel agents, web visitors, etc. to book at lower rates when they need to. I don't think the price of that Wild Africa Trek is doable to MOST of us - especially like Glenn said for a family. Maybe if you are taking more vacations, you spread the money out. We are finding that we take a few more trips now for some reason, and have to budget accordingly.

Nice update at The Wave! Looks pretty good. Before I read any further, and before being tainted by other guesses that I know have already been submitted after this long, I'm going to say there were 6 Judy's if that is her in the bottom right corner of the Boardwalk picture. Now I will read on and see what everyone else guessed and how many is correct since I'm sure I'm already waaayyyy too late to this party!

Sorry I haven't been around lately Glenn, but you know why already. Just taking this chance to get caught up with everyone!

This has to be a record....over 12 hours since the post went up and still no winner in the Judy-sighting contest.

Since this has been a tougher one, and to prevent just guessing a certain number, please submit future guesses with the picture numbers from the post (ie. first picture of the post, second, etc.) you see her in.

A couple of hints.

• She is not in the juggler picture.
  • She is in a picture that I don't think anyone has noticed/referenced yet.
  • And lastly....
IMG_4252.jpg
Made it to this post but will reserve comment until.........................
Ok, I see 6 Judys!

First 2 are on the bus...one of her sitting and one of her reflection in the bus window.

Next one is at The Wave walking in wearing a black sweater.

Then she's in the one talking with your Dsil.

And that's her arm with her silver bracelet in the food pic with her fish plate.

Lastly, in the boardwalk pic walking ahead to the right, wearing her black sweater yet again.

Am I right????
These are the six I saw too!
That'd definitely be something he'd say! You're not creepy at all! So there
Hey, I've been stalked by Glenn and still you wouldn't hear me call him creepy!!! :rolleyes1

I have a piece of paper here from the Rules Committee and it says, "5 pictures. Numbers 1, 2, 3, 8, and 10". You've won this round Jenbear! :cheer2:

I know I'll take a lot of flak over this, but the Rules Committee is only going with 1 Judy from the first photo. I know you won't mind, since you gave Jenbear the lucky shamrock ring in her signature. ;) :goodvibes
:sad2: The Rules Committee needs a second career as basketball refs! They apparently already have the blind side of that deal down!

At least in my contest some people have pointed out a couple I didn't even notice were there and I was man enough to say "oh crap" better add those to the total. And in case anyone is wondering why I haven't posted a final result in the Ali-do contest yet, they may want to take a lesson from a few rounds of the Judy-do contest......... :rolleyes1
Bummer! Don't worry, I won't challenge the Rules Committee, it's not like I'm Marv! Besides, Jen is fabulous:goodvibes so I certainly don't mind losing to her in the least! Great job Jen!!:cool1:
Oops! :guilty:
Yay, we headed Marv off at the pass!
Well, at least in some things...... :rotfl:
Sarcastic? Well, not the word I would have used, but okay..... ;)
No objections. Way too late for those. Just rulings......now that's something completely different!!!

Judy and her sister getting the same dish definitely made it more confusing regarding whose wrist that could be.

You were right to recant the juggler picture, but I don't think you saw her walking ahead of me in the one Boardwalk picture.

I never really added in the juggler picture, I saw it after I recanted the Food /wrist picture.

my first answer 5 was right. Going from memory not looking at pictures.
bus -
walking into WAVE
talking w/DSiL
food/wrist
boardwalk

But I blew it by second guessing. :headache:

I normally view the bus rides at Disney as an adventure, but your adventure on this night took a wrong turn. Congrats to you for keeping your cool.

Diner looked pretty good. After reading Jordan's, MEK's and your review I think I might want to give the Wave a try someday.

Anytime we have ever used transportation to the Boardwalk area we get off at the first stop Swan/Dolphin on walk over to where we need to be.

Ok, I change to 5 Judy's because I'm pretty sure that's Judy's hand in #8 after you gave us that clue. Am I close?

You're exactly right Yuki! But another sharp-eyed Canadian beat you to it.

what a great date night you had with the 3rd wheel....jk!

:rotfl2: I thought about working that into the title, but figured I'd better not.

Those buses can drive you insane sometime. We had the worst time on a bus trying to get to Boardwalk to visit also. I was too confused to even know what we did to try to add it to my TR though!

They can be a royal pain sometimes. It's a shame...I'd bet the bus service is the number 1 complaint of people staying on-property.

Your Wave dinner looks delicious! I love the atmosphere in there - Definitely wavy:goodvibes Now for your travel - :eek: Keeps confirming to me why we rent a car. I just do not have the patience to waste half my vacation waiting for buses and all that that entails.

We did have a really nice meal. I hope I didn't slam the restaurant too hard -- we enjoyed it, but will keep on trying new places that we haven't been to yet.

For now, I'll still stick with the buses, but if get a couple more trips like that one....who knows?

Nice update at The Wave! Looks pretty good. Before I read any further, and before being tainted by other guesses that I know have already been submitted after this long, I'm going to say there were 6 Judy's if that is her in the bottom right corner of the Boardwalk picture. Now I will read on and see what everyone else guessed and how many is correct since I'm sure I'm already waaayyyy too late to this party!

Sorry I haven't been around lately Glenn, but you know why already. Just taking this chance to get caught up with everyone!

Hey, glad you found some time to come up for air and get on here over the weekend. I hope you got some famly time too.

Made it to this post but will reserve comment until.........................
These are the six I saw too!

Well, I'm glad to see that you agree.

Hey, I've been stalked by Glenn and still you wouldn't hear me call him creepy!!! :rolleyes1

Aw, shucks.

:sad2: The Rules Committee needs a second career as basketball refs! They apparently already have the blind side of that deal down!

Good to know I've got a fall-back career.

At least in my contest some people have pointed out a couple I didn't even notice were there and I was man enough to say "oh crap" better add those to the total. And in case anyone is wondering why I haven't posted a final result in the Ali-do contest yet, they may want to take a lesson from a few rounds of the Judy-do contest......... :rolleyes1

I said "oh crap, I missed seeing that one" once....when Molly stole the "Dis-meet with Hucifer" chapter out from under you with the reflection in the table.
:rotfl:

I never really added in the juggler picture, I saw it after I recanted the Food /wrist picture.

my first answer 5 was right. Going from memory not looking at pictures.
bus -
walking into WAVE
talking w/DSiL
food/wrist
boardwalk

But I blew it by second guessing. :headache:

Oh wow, in that case, you really did because I saw the original unedited post and was about to congratulate you, but decided to look at a couple of other threads first. When I came back, you had edited it. Oh well. At least I'm glad it's not too easy of a game. :laughing:

I normally view the bus rides at Disney as an adventure, but your adventure on this night took a wrong turn. Congrats to you for keeping your cool.

Thanks, it wasn't easy. Although, I think I was more exasperated than angry.

Diner looked pretty good. After reading Jordan's, MEK's and your review I think I might want to give the Wave a try someday.

Anytime we have ever used transportation to the Boardwalk area we get off at the first stop Swan/Dolphin on walk over to where we need to be.

I just don't know my way around that area well enough to do that, yet anyhow. But I'll keep that in mind for next time!

Oh wow, in that case, you really did because I saw the original unedited post and was about to congratulate you, but decided to look at a couple of other threads first. When I came back, you had edited it. Oh well. At least I'm glad it's not too easy of a game. :laughing:

For a made up game, that was not made up until after all the pictures were taken - no not easy. :rotfl2: I can only imagine how hard it would be if you tried to make it challenging.:rolleyes1

I just don't know my way around that area well enough to do that, yet anyhow. But I'll keep that in mind for next time!

I felt that way too but after MYoAP-( My year of the Annual pass)- I learned many things and getting from DHS to EPCOT and using the Boardwalk resorts as a hub when needed was one thing I learned. I have always thought the walk was way longer than it actually is and the worst thing that can happen is you have a great walk and a great view while doing it.

Nah, that sounds too much like "civil".

Chopping any firewood tonight Lizzie, or do you have some other things in mind for that axe?

First of all I am very CIVIL!!! A smart mouth YES but a Civil Smart Mouth:snooty::rotfl2:

I do have an AXE to grind !!!:lmao:

Oooooh, 3 Judys!

Wrong;):lmao:

I see 5 Judy's.

Wrong ;):lmao:

Cuz I see 4 !!!!

i am amending to 4 Judy's. I had to go back and double check what DSiL was wearing vs. what Judy was wearing.

Now to comment on the Wave !!!I have always ordered the steak andit is very good I see a new trio of desserts that I want to try !! My fav before was the no sugar added one !!!

I haven't been around much as I have been busy changing plans !!I know that is a tradition with us Dissers but these ones were really complicated to fugure out !!Now tomorrow I am off to Albany again for work so have a 19hour day at least !!:scared1:Will chat again on Wednesday !!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter