Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

And flesh colored reflective spots on rides do NOT count. And I never saw the official ruling for binary Judy's... :rotfl:
i know that is weird huh, i would have counted them.

takes some real good looking to find those judy parts
:rolleyes1

Well...what am I the bottom of page two?? Hmmm...pretty good nonetheless, even if not page one! Can't wait for more of your entertaining report! :goodvibes Oh, and you take pretty snazzy pictures, too!

intro = 1 judy

oh man that has to be some kind of record...it was like i was inside your brain and sensed it.

all the points go to me for this round
:banana:

Wow, that has to be a record! ;)

Plus, you went for the whole schmeer -- 1st subscriber and Judy-spotter. Impressive.

I can't believe I'm going to make page 1! :cool1:

Believe it. You're one of the few. :)

I'm still trying to catch up somewhere in the middle of part one!! But I will eventually make it through. :surfweb:

:welcome: ddstraton! I've been taking my time so you can catch up. Glad you're here.

Joining in - steaking out a claim for some page 1 real estate.

Everything's steak with you, BBQ lover. :love:

Table of Contents - No Judy's.

I did not see that one coming. :rotfl2: But I must agree.

I don't remember ifeee (sorry, got some butter from my popcorn in the letter "e" and I was trying to get it off :rotfl:) I posted on Part I. Actually, I'm quite sure I didn't. But, I wanted to tell you that I love your style of writing. You are very entertaining! I am loving your TR. :thumbsup2

:welcome: CreightonsMomma! I love that you left your "e" issue in your post and just explained it instead of correcting it! You will get along well with the crew that frequents these pages. Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you're enjoying the TR.

:woohoo: Page 1!!! I guess I'll join back in, even though I haven't seen any updates in a while.....and the Rules Committee hates me! :rolleyes1

That's the spirit....do it just to spite that durned Rules Committee!

Dan's "intro = 1 judy" post, and Biscuit's "Table of Contents - No Judy's" = NO Judy's!!! :banana:

Why did I not expect that? I can't believe I didn't see it coming.

Here we go again!! More, MORE, I SAY!!

You shall have it!

And since they're worthless anyway (although, I suspect the winner will get a shiny title) you are really smoking in this game, GB!! Great to see ya!

@ Glenn.... I like your power fist/commando touring Dad pose there! :thumbsup2

It's not a peep power fist, but yeah, a good commando touring Dad pose. Thanks.

I've lurked through you're reports. Thought I'd actually say hello and let you know how much fun your reports are.

:welcome: Shell & Ted! Thanks for coming out of lurkerdom and saying hi. Thank you so much...the rest of these yayhoo's really help to up the fun quotient.

Oh, if you ever write a trip report, please tell me you'll title it "Shell & Ted's Excellent Adventure" (I know that's an obvious/easy joke, but that's okay sometimes, right?).

Wow a 2nd thread that's something.

The trip report that could not be contained by a single thread!

Hmm, it sounds good until you get to the word thread, and then it kind of fizzles.

I did not know it was possible to have a popular TR that you had to split it in two threads. Something to strive for! My Hero! :worship:

Jumping on for the 2nd half.

Glad you've followed me over here :)

Darn! Page two!

Well some people, who I won't name, made MULTIPLE posts on the coveted page 1. :rolleyes1

But, I'm glad you're here no matter what page you first posted on.

And flesh colored reflective spots on rides do NOT count. And I never saw the official ruling for binary Judy's... :rotfl:

Right.

The Rules Committee said that binary Judy's count, since even the photos from my digital camera are technically "binary". However, the additional pieces of arms and legs that could be seen in the computer game did not count as additional Judy's since it was the computer game's attempt to show motion.

I'm in, but slipped to the second page. If the first page is the box seats, I guess this is general admission. :confused3

ALL the seats are great in this forum Captain! Well, except for post #19, which has a big pillar in front of it. Oh, uh sorry.

I submitted that answer, so do you REALLY need to ask the ruling??? :sad2:

Nope!

There they go, another Captain bucking for General status....... :rolleyes1

He's in for a Major disappointment. :sad2:

I'm here, I'm here!:wave2:

Yay! :yay:

i know that is weird huh, i would have counted them.

takes some real good looking to find those judy parts
:rolleyes1

I know, you got robbed. :rolleyes:

I am following this little adventure to thread #2, on page number two it appears!

It's still a good seat! Thanks for following on over.

Binary Judys? What's that?

It was a discussion after the "Glennbo becomes TRON" chapter. In one of the screenshots of Judy's computer game, there was a "Judy" that looked like it had additional arm parts because of the motion in the game. Marv wanted to count each of them as "Judy's", but the Rules Committee shot him down.

Well...what am I the bottom of page two?? Hmmm...pretty good nonetheless, even if not page one! Can't wait for more of your entertaining report! :goodvibes Oh, and you take pretty snazzy pictures, too!

I'm glad you're still aboard Tina! Thank you!

I did not know it was possible to have a popular TR that you had to split it in two threads. Something to strive for! My Hero! :worship:

Thanks MEK! I think it just means more junk to clutter my signature! :rotfl2:

I predict that Liesa's going to be able to braid a rope with all of the threads she's going to need to get through her Odyssey.

Made it to page 2 of part 2. :thumbsup2

:yay: Yay Pat!

The Rules Committee said that binary Judy's count, since even the photos from my digital camera are technically "binary". However, the additional pieces of arms and legs that could be seen in the computer game did not count as additional Judy's since it was the computer game's attempt to show motion.

Wow.

Complicated!

:rotfl:

How did Marv feel about that one??? ;)

Well some people, who I won't name, made MULTIPLE posts on the coveted page 1. :rolleyes1
Yeah, I can't believe Dan and Liesa did that! :sad2:
He's in for a Major disappointment. :sad2:
:rotfl: I didn't see that one coming either! Glad you shared that PRIVATE moment with us.

And page 3 and still no updates??? :confused3 I guess I'll sit back and wait while I have a few COLONELS of popcorn:: (...and no, I'm not Dan; I know it is spelled curnellz!)
I predict that Liesa's going to be able to braid a rope with all of the threads she's going to need to get through her Odyssey.
:thumbsup2 :lmao: You'll never be able to coil that bad boy! :rotfl2:
You're killin' me. :lmao:
:mad:

Wow, that has to be a record! ;)

Plus, you went for the whole schmeer -- 1st subscriber and Judy-spotter. Impressive.
thanks, i have been looking for the new thread for a few days, i can finally get some sleep now.:rolleyes1

:thumbsup2

the nerve of some people.:sad2:
some people geeze leweeze

Ohhhh, binary Judys, I get it now.

I can't believe some people would rob the rest of us of being on page 1.

Are you Mr. Pot or Mr. Kettle?

:rotfl: I didn't see that one coming either! Glad you shared that PRIVATE moment with us.

And page 3 and still no updates??? :confused3 I guess I'll sit back and wait while I have a few COLONELS of popcorn:: (...and no, I'm not Dan; I know it is spelled curnellz!)
:thumbsup2 :lmao: You'll never be able to coil that bad boy! :rotfl2::mad:

Oh boy. Have you got that out of your system now? If not, I've found that GENERALLY a little CORPORAL punishment will help you snap out of it.

thanks, i have been looking for the new thread for a few days, i can finally get some sleep now.:rolleyes1

You are so dedicated Dan. You set a fine example for all of my TR readers. Except for the multiple page 1 posting thing.

the nerve of some people.:sad2:

some people geeze leweeze

What were they thinking?!

Ohhhh, binary Judys, I get it now.

I can't believe some people would rob the rest of us of being on page 1.

You were just a victim Yuki.

Wow Glenn, 2 threads for the same trip! Impressive, quite impressive!:thumbsup2 I'm looking forward to the 2 1/2 days left of your trip!

Last I read (from your other thread) was that Lauren wasn't feeling well. Hope she was fine though, poor thing. Being ill at Disney is just so wrong, it shouldn't be allowed, right?:laughing: I'll never forget the 1st time we took our DD's to Disney, my youngest was 4 and she licked (yup, you read that right) the railing of It's A Small World!:eek: By the time we got home, she was sick with a cold. It still makes my stomach turn to picture her licking a heavily used railing just caked on with germs!:eek:

You know, I've been thinking over the whole Judy game. I still think reflective Judy parts should be allowed (right Marv?). BTW, who's on the rules committee? I want to know who I should suck up, er I mean appeal to in case of mistaken Judy's. If you wanted to make it even more fun, you could allow the word "Judy" to count towards Judy sightings. Just some food for thought...

Since part of the trip I’m documenting in this TR was earned through PChef, and many of you have congratulated Judy on doing so well, I thought I’d let you know that after about a 12-year run, Judy is hanging up her PChef apron. She resigned as a Director at the end of January, and will continue as a consultant through March because she’s paid for website services through that date.

It’s with a very heavy heart that she does this, since she worked so hard building up the business and she’s giving up a lot. But, she’s getting a lot of satisfaction from teaching and has decided that that’s the direction in which she wants to proceed. The first year of teaching can be very difficult because everything from lesson plans to tests have to be prepared almost from scratch. We had hoped that she could get her first year under her belt and then have more time to devote to PChef, but unfortunately it has become evident that that’s just not going to work.

In re-reading this, I realize that it must sound like some kind of a prepared statement to be read at a press conference. Sorry about that! I just thought I’d share it with all of you since the topic naturally comes up here from time to time.

On a lighter note, I am working on an actual trip report update. However, I don’t think I’ll be able to get it finished and posted until tomorrow at the earliest. I’m writing slowly because I know some of you out there don’t read very fast. Okay, okay, forgive me…that’s an old joke, but it does take me a while to get these things written out, even though it probably doesn’t look that way!

Link to next chapter

Wow Glenn, 2 threads for the same trip! Impressive, quite impressive!:thumbsup2 I'm looking forward to the 2 1/2 days left of your trip!

Hi Molly! Welcome back.

It's a little bit of a pain though, switching over. I wish we could stay with one thread.

Last I read (from your other thread) was that Lauren wasn't feeling well. Hope she was fine though, poor thing. Being ill at Disney is just so wrong, it shouldn't be allowed, right?:laughing: I'll never forget the 1st time we took our DD's to Disney, my youngest was 4 and she licked (yup, you read that right) the railing of It's A Small World!:eek: By the time we got home, she was sick with a cold. It still makes my stomach turn to picture her licking a heavily used railing just caked on with germs!:eek:

Yes, it absolutely shouldn't be allowed. Or, you should be able to at least get some fastpasses when you return.

a26.gif
I'm gagging, just thinking about what you described. If you could pick any railing in the World as the worst....that'd be it.

You know, I've been thinking over the whole Judy game. I still think reflective Judy parts should be allowed (right Marv?).

I'm okay with reflective, and we gave Marv partial credit for some reflective Judy's during the Waste Mgmt game at Innoventions.

BTW, who's on the rules committee? I want to know who I should suck up, er I mean appeal to in case of mistaken Judy's.

I have to respond like this....you know that scene at the end of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when Indy asks that government bureaucrat guy what is being done with the Ark? The guy responds by saying, "We have top men working on it now." Indy says, "Who?" And his response is, "Top...men."

If you wanted to make it even more fun, you could allow the word "Judy" to count towards Judy sightings. Just some food for thought...

Good ideas, but it wouldn't take long for technically savvy people (okay, it'd be a while 'til Marv caught on, but maybe others ;) ) to figure out that they could just quote the whole post, copy the text and plop it into Word, and then do a "Find" on the word "Judy". They'd have the total in 3 seconds. :headache:

Are you Mr. Pot or Mr. Kettle?
Well, since Rosie is old enough to be Ma Kettle, I guess I will take the Pot (but I won't inhale........):rolleyes1
Oh boy. Have you got that out of your system now? If not, I've found that GENERALLY a little CORPORAL punishment will help you snap out of it.
Sorry, I left my spoon in Norway on our last trip!!! ;)
I'll never forget the 1st time we took our DD's to Disney, my youngest was 4 and she licked (yup, you read that right) the railing of It's A Small World!:eek: By the time we got home, she was sick with a cold. It still makes my stomach turn to picture her licking a heavily used railing just caked on with germs!:eek:
:scared1:
You know, I've been thinking over the whole Judy game. I still think reflective Judy parts should be allowed (right Marv?). BTW, who's on the rules committee? I want to know who I should suck up, er I mean appeal to in case of mistaken Judy's. If you wanted to make it even more fun, you could allow the word "Judy" to count towards Judy sightings. Just some food for thought...
And you thought I was your problem child........ :lmao:
On a lighter note, I am working on an actual trip report update. However, I don’t think I’ll be able to get it finished and posted until tomorrow at the earliest. I’m writing slowly because I know some of you out there don’t read very fast. Okay, okay, forgive me…that’s an old joke, but it does take me a while to get these things written out, even though it probably doesn’t look that way!
I know that was a tough decision for Judy since I know with things like that you not only make some really good business associates, but also some good friends! On the bright side, you guys don't have to plan around PChef trips any more so you can schedule your visits to Disney when we will also be at Kidani and Judy will get to see me more. :)

As for that last part of your update, I will be back to comment later when I've had the chance to finish reading it.........:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter