Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by glennbo123, Feb 8, 2011.

1. jenbear123

jenbear123 Disney Fanatic

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Okay, first I see this picture and just about die at the look on your face. Priceless! But then, I read a bit more and see THIS picture

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm sitting here laughing my bum off!!! That is hilarious Glenn....oh my god. Too funny....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Sorry Tammie! But I'm glad you found your way over. Just this morning I was looking at the list of who's posted and noticed a couple of regulars who haven't appeared yet...you were one that I noticed. Maybe I should give a heads-up.

Yes, those numbers could be great fun from long-distance!

I know you are cherishing the time though. :thumbsup2

That's a good one! I just may have to do that. :rotfl2:

But if you want it authentic, and I'm sure you do....it would be more along the lines of this:
    [​IMG]

Oh pshaw.

Ah, you left out the Judy's in the computer game, which were computer-generated images of Judy from previously photographed...um, photographs. Which is essentially what these were. The Rules Committee has spoken!

Wishing Matt good luck on getting a good assignment.

Oh, let's make it her fault anyway.

[​IMG]

That's a common problem for you jet-setting high-society types.

Amazing how I could strike the same exact pose on two separate occasions huh? :rotfl:

4. marvali

marvali DIS Veteran

Oh there you go!!!! :rolleyes1 Finding perfectly suitable common ground again!!! ;) :thumbsup2

5. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: On that we can agree!

6. Captain_Oblivious

Captain_Oblivious DIS Dad #257

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

I had no idea this was a DIS "tradition", so this is the first time I've seen this gag. Holy cow, that's funny!

The tile work in Morocco is awesome.

Yep, Voices of Liberty are awesome, too. Did the singer catch you looking at him like that? :confused3

But like I said before, I'm sure it was a very interesting doorknob.

I seem to recall a similar picture somewhere... yours is centered better, though.

Oh, it could be worse. Much, much worse. I never noticed Smilley the Terra Cotta Warrior before, though.

P.S. It's a world of laughter, a world of tears... (See?)

Hmm. I'd just call that "pouty".

:hug:

Amazing how much kids light up when they get that one-on-one time with Dad. Makes you feel adored...and a certain weight of responsibility at the same time. :goodvibes

7. All7OfUs

All7OfUs <font color=darkorchid>We too are so very NOT into

And because your DISMeet hostess had unlimited long distance :-)woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:) we could actually DO that!!!! After a bottle or 2 of wine or those tasty homemade GG slushies.... we'll see what other kinds of good fun we can have. :rolleyes1

8. All7OfUs

Ok, so I gotta wonder, how is brushng one's teeth/gagging in the morning any different?? Just sayin'

Thanks for the good wishes! I am back, and although he says it looks healthy, I dont' know how they're going to explain the pain of the US wand touching my belly?? Surgeon on Monday- we'lll see.... I can say, I finally took one of the scrips the doc ordered for pain (hydrocodone??) and had the best night's sleep I've had in MONTHS!!!! WOW!! No back pain, no gall bladder pain, just sweet, long rest. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

9. FauntleroyFAN07

FauntleroyFAN07 Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

that would be good, im sure there are a bunch of good "JOHN" books that you could take with you.

the tricky part would be to time it with out anyone there so you could get your pants down for the picture without anyone noticing.

or were you thinking of leaving them up.
    :laughing:

10. brookelizabeth

brookelizabeth <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

Ugh. So they have no idea why you are in pain?

Glad the meds work though!! :thumbsup2

11. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

I'm not sure if I should be proud or offended that when you think of Morroco you think of me and urinals.;):rotfl2:
    I can't realy complain because when I think of shrimp with poop sacks..I think of you.
    I guess I've left my own legacy at Disney World.:rotfl:

12. All7OfUs

Thanks, these may come in handy for our DISMeet!! :thumbsup2

He is NOT what you think... story in about a month on my TR...

Just got off the phone with Cherie! They leave in the morning for DLR!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I hate when dawdlers eat up precious touring time!

Moist for sure.

You've seared her forever, you know.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I didn't get it the first time. How many hours did you lie around in bed sleepless thinking of that perfect title??

That was guuuuuud!!

Thanks again for that template you sent about a million years ago! Sure came in handy. :worship:

SAME HERE!! I kept thinking how much my family would sit completely mesmorized and in awe at the raw talent there. Why doesn't Idol stop there??

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Reminds me of that Far Side of the Roman slave in the ship, and while rowing in the underpart of the ship, says, " But sir, it's my turn for the window seat!"

I know!! Hard to just walk away!

:guilty:They grow up too fast!!

13. hucifer

hucifer <font color=blue>The tag that was here was staler

I'm not dead!

(Which, coincidentally is what I texted Dan on our way back from the restaurant.)

And your favorite one too, I'm sure.

Gosh you say the nicest things.

Now that I know that Judy doesn't read your drivel, I'm wondering why the rest of us do.

I didn't come 500 miles to eat Red Lobster.

Damn "A" always sucking the fun out of my evenings.

Always good for a laugh.

The only thing that place needed was waitresses with tight shirts.

Actually, the name redeemed the whole situation for A.

And yet he was still skeptical! Men.

That might explain the dirty looks I was getting all night.

Mmmmmm...Yuengling beer. I'm surprised I didn't fall off the chair when you guys showed up. Due to excitement, of course. Meeting online celebrities and all.

Or so I thought.

That's because you guys are our elders.

He also liked the beer a whole lot.

Cuz nothing says "fine dining" like York, Pennsylvania.

:sad2:

And Wendy loved her dish...but who gives a crap, right?

Bingo.

Live and learn. That beer ran through me a little faster and backtracking took a little longer than I imagined.

Bube, that's a mighty big cog you have there.

Same here, buddy. I'm so glad you and Judy drove out of your way for me. That was pretty cool.

You forgot to mention that you're much younger looking in person, Judy is much prettier in person, and that your wife is definitely the brains of the operation.

14. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

It's from Winkers, who posted a little while after you.

Almost as good as the paving in Delaware. ;)

I could tell I was throwing his concentration off a little bit.

One of the best...it looks like a huuuuge diamond.

Yes, it made an appearance in your TR and I think probably a couple of others over the years too. :rolleyes:

Stop! Stop!

That's probably what his samurai-warrior friends nicknamed him. ::yes::

Well said.

Drunk dialing around the World. :rotfl2:

That thought went through my mind when you posted about the gum yesterday. :confused3

Strange. Sorry you're still in pain, but that's great that you got a good night's sleep.

Sure. I've got a whole stack of 'em.

I was thinking of leaving them up, but you are upping the ante. Well above where I'm willing to go!

Agree. And praying for a diagnosis.

15. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Winkers!!! I saw Liesa's post on the next page before I saw yours (since I hit the "last page" button) and read that she'd talked to you and I was yelling at the screen "Did you tell her that I just posted about her????" (Okay, I didn't really yell....some people are trying to get work done around here.)

Yes, you've left a legacy. 1) You gave me a fun mission to accomplish in the World Showcase. 2) My daughter will be in therapy for many, many years to come.

Aw, I hope you have some peel-and-eat shrimp real soon so that I can be in your thoughts. ;)

16. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

You got it! Make sure you report on the results....should be good.

Hmmm.

Yay! Lucky them!

Dang dawdlers.

You were supposed to say, "No, what're you talking about? You look great!"

Yes. I'll let her future hubby pay for the psychiatry.

Not that long really. Since I put the next chapter title at the end of every chapter, I had to come up with it a while ago though. I gave myself the challenge of coming up with something that described it, but didn't give it away.

I thought of you when I wrote that! Sounds like something you'd say. :rotfl2:

No problemo.

Well, it's not exactly "pop" music.

Yes, I remember that one. That reminds me of a time that I really cracked myself up, I mean nearly falling down laughing. We were watching "Ben Hur", and there's a scene where they're in one of those battleships, rowing. They start rowing faster and faster, and the guy beating the drum is speeding up the tempo...faster....faster....guys are dropping dead from heart attacks. And then this thought pops into my head: "Okay...weigh anchor!"

At least I haven't had to drop one off at college yet, like you did recently. :sad1:

17. glennbo123

glennbo123 DIS Veteran

Hucifer!!! Thank goodness you've posted. I was beginning to wonder if "A" was trying to frame me for some terrible crime.

I'm sure he was happy to hear that!

None of those other people ever read my replies, so yeah, this was by far the best. :laughing:

I just used that line of yours in a reply to Marv....works great!

You and me both, but I ain't arguing.

I thought it was for the hotel's continental breakfast.

Hey, no argument from me! But Judy would be giving me the :sad2: look.

Yep, that turned him around.

And those were just from me.

Those uneven floors kept making me stumble.

I notice how we commanded your respect.

I didn't want to write that and make him look like a lush.

Right...you've gotta go to Mount Joy for that.

:rotfl2:

Actually, I couldn't remember, and don't even know now, what you had....so I just left that part out. :rotfl:

I know you had a salad! 'Cause they came with all of the dinners. And turned down a roll.

Our food arrived, and I thought it'd be polite to wait for you to return, but "A" said that you wouldn't wait for any of us, so we dug in. :rolleyes1

Hucifer, you say the nicest things! (See, works great!)

No problem. Thanks for making up some phony excuse to get work to send you a mere 2-hour drive away from us. That was pretty cool too.

I guess it slipped my mind.

18. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Okay, I'm :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: just thinking about it. It would be best if someone actually answered, though:thumbsup2

Liesa, glad you got a good night's sleep. I hope the surgeon has some answers.

19. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

You two compliment each other pretty well. :lmao:

Have a great trip, Cherie! Hope to see you soon!

20. All7OfUs

don't ya love it when you crack yourself up? I mean it's almost just as funny at how pathetic that is. But I admit, that was funny! I'm not falling over yet, but did get a good old chuckle. :laughing:
    It's funny because it shows how sadistic you really are.

yeah, but I call him almost everyday. Can I use "pathetic" twice in one repsonse??

21. All7OfUs

It could get scary. In a good way. We could secretly post someone there and have a virtual DISMeet, and then make a big long post about it and pretend it was someone really random. :lmao:

I do too!!! Now I'm worried that the insurance might not pay if it becomes elective. :confused: