MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Carolina Mom - where in SC do you live? I live in Atlanta, but went to college in Spartanburg and vacation near Beaufort.

My faves:

MK: Wishes and BBB
Epcot: Soarin'
AK: Expedition Everest
DHS: Rock N' Roller Coaster

I am designated roller coaster rider with DD (8) since DH gets motion sick-his loss! Roller coasters have prepped us for this Moms Panel waiting and the euphoria some will SOON experience!?!

pixiedust:

Oh my gosh! I forgot Wishes could be an answer!

Wishes is my favorite thing in ALL of WDW! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hello, just getting to check in. Thought for sure word was out when I saw all the new pages. Will definitely continue to follow through the end - looking forward to following the journey.

Favorites:
MK - Peter Pan & Splash Mountain
EPCOT - American Adventure
DHS - Lights, Motor, Action & Indiana Jones
AK - Kali River Rapids

Carolina Mom - where in SC do you live? I live in Atlanta, but went to college in Spartanburg and vacation near Beaufort.

I am between Greenville and Spartanburg-grew up in Sparkle City (so college there was out of the question for me even though some great schools there)! I was just in ATL this weekend taking in the Georgia Aquarium for the first time-AWESOME!

My FB name is Sherry Lamb Boswell-hope to see some of you there too (DizFanSLD look me up)!

My favorites are:

MK: Haunted Mansion
DHS: Rock N Roller Coaster
EPCOT: Test Track
AK: FOTLK & Finding Nemo Musical

I want to go back right now!!!!!

what a day this has been for FB and Twitter adds! :grouphug:

Thanks to everyone who followed and/or friended me today! :)

OK...my park faves:

MK: Pirates, Small World and 'Wishes'
Epcot: Spaceship Earth (love riding it w/ my DD5 - it became her new favorite ride this year!) and walking through the world showcase
AK: the safari
DHS: Great Movie Ride (except I still think they need to add a scene from 'Gone With The Wind' - how can you leave out Scarlett and Rhett!?!)

Here is a story to share...

Friday I pick up my sons from day care and I tell my oldest that tomorrow is Saturday. The first thing he says is "No school on Saturday!" So I say that's right. I then ask him if he knows what we are going to do on Saturday? I then start, slowly, because its a game we play, we are going to - and he says DISNEYWORLD - at the same time I say Francesca's house. (That's one of his best friends.) His response, "oh man!" :rotfl:

He is so much like me! Only 4 and already as passionate about the parks as his mom!

So I will go with the old saying..."no news is good news!"

My favs:

MK - Astro Orbitor
AK- Kali
DHS - Great Movie Ride
Epcot - Test Track

I am STILL sick...I am pretty sure I may never be 100% again!:lmao: I so want to feel better this year!

Favorite rides!! Yea! I love them all, but my favorites are:

MK- Splash Mountain and Buzz Lightyear
Epcot- Soarin'
AK-Kilimanjaro Safari
DHS-Toy Story Mania and The Little Mermaid Show..

:love:

How funny!:rotfl2:

My family is as Cajun as they come....and obviously so is my husbands! We moved up to North Texas and I feel like I spend most of my life spelling it because NO ONE knows how!:lmao:

My mom is has been married for 11 years to my step-dad and I still don't know how to spell it. It's funny cause it's spelled nothing how it's pronounced!:laughing:

BTW...I LOVE your blog! I have one in the starting stages so I am not brave enough to add a link yet.

So hard to decide! I LOVE it all! :goodvibes

MK - Space Mountain & Wishes
Epcot - Soarin
DHS - RRC & Toy Story
AK - EE & Festival of the Lion King

favorites/must do's/must eats ;)

MK:Peter Pan/Mickey's Philharmagic
EPCOT: Wandering around the WS & Kaki Gori (and any other little snack around the WS)
HS: RRC
AK: Safari & Flame Tree BBQ

PM'd for the blog link up :thumbsup2

Loving the new fb and twitter friends...although the emails announcing them are making me jump over to my email every few seconds! :eek:

now off to take a quick catnap before the rest of the boys get off the bus since it just rained and is perfect nap weather! :faint:

WOW!! I have lots of new disFriends from the disBoards!!:lovestruc

And I plan on staying and cheering on till the end.

My favs:

MK: POC
E-FW: Soarin
E-WS: America
AK: FOTLK
DHS: TSM

Now....back to this: :surfweb::teacher::laundy:

Here is my list of favs. The first one at each park is my personal fav, and the second one is my fav to do w/ DD who will be 2 next month:

MK: Carousel of Progress/Pooh
Epcot: Living with the Land/Character Spot!!!
DHS:ToT/Toy Story
AK:EE/FoTLK

I am between Greenville and Spartanburg-grew up in Sparkle City (so college there was out of the question for me even though some great schools there)! I was just in ATL this weekend taking in the Georgia Aquarium for the first time-AWESOME!

My FB name is Sherry Lamb Boswell-hope to see some of you there too (DizFanSLD look me up)!

Hi Sherry,

I am from the Upstate, too...I live near Clemson. Glad to see another Disney-loving South Carolinian on here!

Amy

Phew! I've been working on and finally uploading a new logo for my website so I missed 6 pages here while I was doing that! :rotfl:

I promise I will add everyone that's added me on twitter and facebook as soon as I grab a bite to eat and take a shower! (forgot to do both all day because of the logo!) :lmao:

Here are my favorites:
Magic Kingdom: Altho it's not the most exciting, I always love the Wedway People Mover (and refuse to call it anything else ;)) There's never a line, it's a chance to sit and relax for a few, and you get great views of the castle!

Epcot: My favorites there are long gone, but Soarin' is my favorite now.

Studios: Great Movie Ride because it always reminds me of my dad, he loved it and all the movies at the end...

Animal Kingdom: Festival of the Lion King show...makes me cry every time!!

MK: Haunted Mansion (though I have a soft spot for Peter Pan's flight too)
DHS: Tower of Terror
EPCOT: Soaring
AK: Expedition Everest

just checking in and decided to play along....

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter