• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moo'vers 2012 Edition! come on in!

Moo, sounds like a lovely trip. i will try to meet up, but a lunch or late breakfast even at one of the hotels would work best for me. Getting me out for dinner is almost impossible these days, lol. Last time I tried i messed up my foot....

Which hotel are you nearest to these days, Marita?

I am at Team Disney, across from DTD, but let's not go there, it is a total mess without parking. Any hotel is fine, really. Where are you staying, out of curiosity?

Well Hannah is better, must be because we are on Disney property now.... Lol

Getting a lightening show right now. They just came in from the pool. We are are POR again in a Royal Room.

No rain during the day bonus but so hot. Good thing I don't see anyone I know I look like a drowned rat at times. Got to love stores.

Well Hannah is better, must be because we are on Disney property now.... Lol

Getting a lightening show right now. They just came in from the pool. We are are POR again in a Royal Room.

No rain during the day bonus but so hot. Good thing I don't see anyone I know I look like a drowned rat at times. Got to love stores.

Nab, how did you like the dark side? I confess, i live right here in town and have never been, LOL.
Stupid weather faked me out today, it rains every weekend afternoon in the summer, and when the wind started blowing like it does just before the storm, i decided to forget the grocery store stuff i have been waiting foSo,r months to get while I was unable to walk (still haven't been to a grocery store). But it fooled me, it never rained at all!! So, another Sunday without the LeCellier risotto I have been craving, but it probably saved my back1

Happy to hear that Hannah is doing better, Nabbie! Yes, ducking into stores to cool down is a good strategy. Or scheduling some sit down meals... I always liked going to the Animation Academy at the Studios park, but that is no longer an option :(

We had a great weekend up north with Mari, but sure wish it could have been another day longer.

Well we made it home before the big rains that are to come your way Marita. I don't know how you stand the heat, I looked like a drowned rat so I didn't get in many pictures.

I managed to get a cold the last three days of the trip too, I'm sure everyone else will get it now too. But it never stopped me from enjoying the trip. Heat and all. I told hubby good thing we have been here many times, so we weren't disappointed if we missed a ride or two.

We got the hang of the magic bands this time, it was nice to be able to text each other with a phone plan too. We used the phone app a lot even on the way home to see wait times....lol

Also had the Memory picture maker thing and it did videos on some of the rides that we didn't even know about until we looked at our pictures. They bands really know how to track you.

Marita-- I told Hannah I want the old man's job at the door greeting people and giving them Mickey stickers when they come into POR. He seem to be always there with a smile.

Sounds like you had a fun trip, Nabbie, despite the heat and catching a cold! I've been watching Periscopes by people in the parks today -- looks like it's not very crowded and not too rainy so far.

Nab, I can bear the heat by staying out of it, lol. House to car to office or store, all in a/c.
A greeter job is great if you can get it, not many of those around.
Rain today was almost nothing, even less than no, frmal. hope the same for tomorrow, as I hate to drive in the rain.
I finally, finally gt a haircut today, first since december. i almost feel human again....

Well dropped of Nicholas at college and am finally home for awhile. It was harder then I thought to leaving him there. We were all trying not to cry even hubby. He is going to really miss him because they did a lot of things together.

My house is a wreck and needs some TCL . Between each trip this summer stuff got dropped of in piles and off we went again so it looks like a bomb went off in here....lol

Thought I was getting away from the humidity by boy it is sticky here too. I remember going back to school in fall clothes now they are going back in shorts, well Hannah doesn't like the uniform shorts for her school so she will be back in grey dress pants. They don't do the kilts anymore because the girls were rolling them up too high and you could see there butts hanging out.

Should really food shop too. Hannah says we have no food in the house.....I have food just not food she wants right now.

Nab, I can believe your house. I am just now slowly getting my house back together after not being able to do anything for months.
And I am very familiar with the "nothing in the house to eat" syndrome, LOL, I suffer from it myself.

Nabbie, hope you're getting used to having Nicholas away at school and that he's doing well! When do classes start for Hannah? I'm enjoying the long weekend, having a lazy day reading and relaxing.

Only 23 more work days! Not counting the last day since it will be a formality/party day!

Moo, wow, starting to get real now. tell me what it feels like the day you retire, LOL. i am still undecided on mine.

hubby, Nicole and her fiance went out to a winery today and bought 9 cases of wine for the wedding. that better be enough , lol.

Yep, the cow is almost in the barn, Marita!!!

How many people are expected at the wedding? 9 cases seems like a lot, especially if there will be other stuff to drink!

About 100 people, Moo. One case is for us, held in reserve but there if needed. not sure there will be anything else to drink besides soft drinks. Anyway, it was on sale for buy 1 case, get one free, and wine will never go to waste. LOL.

Oh Moo you are getting close to the finish line! I'm sure you will love retirement.

I know nothing about wine...don't drink it often. We had a full bar at our wedding. There were 250 people but of course 40 were my brothers and sisters and their kids. But you are right wine doesn't go bad...lol

My cold is almost gone , hubby has now got it. Hannah went to church with me but hubby came and got her because she is sick today and is throwing up. He stayed home because of his cough.

Well she has today and tomorrow to feel better. School starts on Tuesday.

Nicholas has been texting me , he really likes his room mate because they both like the same things. He has been sending me pictures of what he has been doing to his room and the food he bought to put in the fridge etc. So far so good , now we have to find out how the actually school work will go.

It is really hot here today, nothing like Florida but still hot. I'm staying in the air conditioning today and playing nurse to the sick ones. Hopefully I don't pick up anything.

Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter