Moo'vers 2012 Edition! come on in!

I dye my own hair and I get lots of compliments. Revlon 49, it's a daring dark red but it really works for me. I even will cut my own hair but with this short style and the staggering in the back I can't.

Thank you Marita!

Excited for you Cel!

good morning..

I am going to the hair dressers this afternoon...and I NEED IT BADLY...hubby calls it a complete restoration job...hahaha...he would like to see if I could dye it myself and just go for a hair cut once in a while...but ..I did it once remember and it was BLACK ...a medium brown came out black on me...I looked like my NANA...she always had black hair...hahaha..

Mony....congrats on your very own class...now the fun begins...

Cel...congrats on your planning ...Kt and her fiance are looking at places to get married at ...and reception...she has one more semester and then one year of rotations and then she has to take her boards...yikes..

waiting for the tree aborist to come and give us an estimate on the BIG pines that need to come down...those are the last of the monsters to do..hubby took most of the smaller ones down..although some were HUGE and he did those by himself..but this is the tree service we had last year that took the tree out of the pool...he is a good one ..

so we will see you later gators..

Well we are having mild weather here with lots of rain today. All the snow we had is now just patches here and there. Can't beat that for January weather.

Kids have so much going on this weekend. Tonight is a dance Nicholas is volunteering at then on Saturday night he is going over to a friends place , Hannah has to write a letter to the priest saying why she wants to be confirmed and hand it to him at one of the masses this weekend. And to top off that my FIL is coming to help hubby finish the kids bathroom I am hoping anyway.

The vanity and stuff was delivered a few days before Christmas.My FIL had to take the filler strip back to his place to cut it down so it would fit , therefore we couldn't attach the vanity or top to the wall before the strip. They did get most of the plumbing done when he was last here.

So now I have to run out in the rain today and get some lunch stuff for when he comes. Have to look like a good hostess and not say you can grab what ever in the fridge like I do with the kids most Saturdays. :lmao:

Thanks for all the hair tips. Still not sure what to do about that...but I did get it trimed.

Am I missing something? 4 days and not a single post?

Please check in and tell me you all are OK?

Here is my question. I am just too tired to try to find it myself.

What are the restrictions for Magical Express? In order to use it, do I have to have a reservation for the day that I check in to a disney property hotel? Will they let me use it if I fly in a day before my actual on property reservation begins?

Mony, I'm pretty sure you need a Disney hotel reservation the day you fly in, it it probably wouldn't hurt to ask. Any luck booking a value? I was going to suggest that you might try some of the travel agents advertised by Mousesavers, the Dis, or the All Ears site if you haven't been able to book anything directly.

Everytime I call they are booked solid all values booked and most mods booked. I am beginning to wonder what is going on?

Dreams Unlimited is not taking any new vacation quote requests at the moment and allearsnet.com took one, Wonders something like that, and cautioned that there is a high volume of requests so I should be patient.

I have a free voucher Tim got from a program he belongs to for a Marriott but I really wanted to stay on property and not several miles away offsite.

Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

No Marriotts at DTD. The closes is Marriott World Center several miles away.

Mony, keep trying, it doesnt look all that busy for the time you are going.

No Marriotts at DTD. The closes is Marriott World Center several miles away.

Mony, keep trying, it doesnt look all that busy for the time you are going.

I wish that were true, every time I call WDWINFO there is nothing available below a deluxe. It seems Tim and I got lucky to get a room at CSR, since now they are "booked" according to Disney.

I've called dozens of times hoping to get a value, I wanted a value when i originaly booked.

Finally got through to a CM who was so nice and informative. The cheerleading comps are going on the same week we will be there. :eek:

He said that by next Friday any rooms those groups are holding have to be released and I should have a good chance of getting one of those then. Maybe even for the whole stay.

Question is do I want to?

Hello...
First off...we have been to the values and also French Quarter when the cheerleading groups were there...we really had no issues except at the breakfast time ..so we regrouped and decided to go a half hour earlier then we normally do...that worked out ...we picked our food ..got our coffee and got a seat...what more can we ask for....noise level was not bad either...they did stay at the pool at night till eleven...but I think that was their bewitching hour..

Trees came down today...the man is the same one that did our trees last year and also took the one that was on our pool off...he is awesome and for 70 foot pines ..he did an awesome job....there were three trees and some had extra trunks...so he did it and we got a great deal...575.00 for all of them...we did say dont pick up ...we can do that ...

we got our air the other night...and I am POSITIVE I already posted this...SOMEONE ate my posts...geesh...okey air was not horrible but most of the airlines out of Maine were high...as was boston and manchester...so we got us air for 343.00 per person round trip...we will take that and our times are fantastic...we leave maine at quarter of six in the am...YES AM>>>and we arrive in Orlando at eleven thirty I think...so good times..:banana::cool1:
Hope you all have a great night...it is still snowing...YUCK

Pumba-- we have no snow at all but it is pretty cold out there and windy. I a dead tree in our backyard this spring we will need to get rid of. I loved that tree it gave privacy from our back neighbours. It was a birch tree and was only little when we moved in and now is huge.

Mony-- how is the classroom working out. I bet you love it.

Celery-- Got your save the date card yesterday very cute.

Not much to report here. Just doing everyday stuff. Hannah joined the play again this year. They are doing Annie. Nicholas semester is coming to close and exam start next week.

Flu has been going around a lot this year so hope everyone stays healthy. My mom has been feeling under the weather since Christmas. She did have an infection but it is cleared up now. I think it is her lungs she says it is a cold , all those years of smoking catching up. She turns 80 next month.

I wish I could say that. I am working with a very controlling CT. I was just explaining to DH that although she is nice, she has this way about her where she speaks down to me, doesn't trust me, and doesn't allow me to form my own teaching style. As long as I do like her she is happy, so I find myself doing stuff that makes her happy and I don't try new things because as soon as I do she stops me in my tracks, or tells me not to do it again. I turn in lesson plans to her but she won't let me turn them in to the principal, she turns her own in. Frustrating. I've been quiet about this cause it makes me sad to not be excited about my last phase. I am not alone and one of my classmates CT won't even let her teach.

2 more weeks and I am done, that is keeping me going.

Have a great day!

Oh Monica...I am sorry you are having a last two weeks from hades...Maybe just go with the flow until this is finished...BUT after you are a licensed teacher to do your own thing...Report it...YOU and the other one should fill out the forms at the end of your semester and say something..I think my daughter had to do reports on professors and teachers and assistants ...and they were scored...because they have to be held accountable too...

Today the sun is out (thank goodness)...besides the snow on the ground..it is going to go and dip in the minus zero places...so we will do our groceries tonight and then hunker down to keep ourselves warm...Just had an oil delivery and said FILL 'er UP...hahaha...there goes the money up the chimney...hahaha..

SO DID YOU read that my posts disappeared...I know I told you guys about the trees and the snow and the air travel for us the other day...but its not here...LOOK...:confused:

pumba, I think you are right, when I read your second post I was thinking I might have read it already.

Looking forward to the three day weekend. Plus tomorrow is a half day but I am being forced to stay and do slave labor.

Joy!

hello..
where are you guys...taking a long weekend and having fun??

Today the sun is out and it is a wee bit warmer...in the 30's...I can take that but the below zero and the winds were horrible..more of that this coming week..

Hubby is washing the family room carpet...I have to go to it as the machine drops the rolls of dog hair...Megara sheds like a mad woman...ROFL..Dal's shed year round and makes a mess...even though we have a good vacumm...it doesnt get the dog hairs up all the time...

Hope you all have a good weekend pixiedust:

Been sick. I have my daughter and I sitting in urgent care right now.

Then while I should be resting I have been working on my portfolio for my exit interview next week.

At the end of next week I will be completely done with school and packing for my disney celebration trip!

Just doing household chores after church. What happened to resting on a Sunday.

Mony -- Hope everything is ok. Is it the dreaded flu?

Pumba-- we have a good vacuum too but Buddy sheds like crazy too. I hate it.

Not warm here. The wind at least died down a bit. It was wicked last night. I thought, thank goodness there isn't snow with it. But I hear it is coming.

Nothing really new here. Hannah got glasses last week. She is still getting used them but is suprised how clear everything is now. Always moving them up and down to see the difference. Strange kids likes glasses and is up to getting braces if she needs them. :confused3 Helps that have her glass is in the same boat.

Nab, I saw the pic of Hannah that your hubby posted on FB, she looks cute with them. It's awesome to be able to see better.

Finally getting cooler here, in the 60's this week. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off. Still haven't taken down the tree, so maybe I finally will tomorrow. I dread this every year.

We have another job cut coming, supposedly in February, it's been postponed. So I might be retiring, soon, LOL. We shall see, I'm not particularly sweating it, I'm tired of the long commute every day.

I found out tonight that Roots is playing on TV again. I loved that show. But it aired in 1977, 35 years ago. I'm OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter