Mom's 3rd "Last Trip" to Disney

God bless you is all I can think of to say! Your Mom is so blessed to have a wonderful daughter like you! I have a beloved elderly Mom of my own and I am sending lots of pixie dust and good thoughts and prayers that your Mom gets better soon! But hon, you did good :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes!!

Prayers and pixie dust sent your mom's way. Your family will treasure the memories from all the "last" trips...and I'm praying you get to plan a few more!

It makes my happy that you were able to take you Mom on these trips. You'll have the wonderful memories forever. Hoping she is doing better.

Sending pixiedust: your way. Hope there's a 4th "one last trip" in her future.

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes, prayers and pixie dust. Mom moved out of ICU yesterday. She is still in pain, somewhat disoriented and very bruised from all the needles and "stuff". However, she is sitting in a chair and complaining about the spicy food so that's a great sign. :lmao:Thanks again, Penny

What a wonderful story and thank you for sharing it with us. It brings a tear to my eye to thing of how happy you've made her and I'm sending prayers and pixie dust your way for her.

:goodvibes

... We never no when our Disney trip will be our last. ...

EXACTLY. You never know when your WDW trip will be your last for a variety of reasons.

Pixie Dust to Mom. pixiedust:pixiedust:

You need to tell her to get well soon, since there is another Disney trip to do on. :thumbsup2 Get her some Beverly! That will perk her up quick. :lmao:

Later,
Dan

Tears..tissue..pixie dust!!! This is one of the best stories I've heard in a long time!! Thanks sooo much for posting this!!! Many more "last trips" I hope!!! Sending love and hugs!!!:grouphug::wizard:

Hi Sweetie
You know we all Love you (down under) on the DISign thread and are sending BIG Hugs and well wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hugs Mel:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sending pixie dust your way. What a wonderful story! :hug: You and your mom are in our prayers.

:tinker:Sending hugs and pixie dust your way. Praying for you and your DM to have a 100% complete recovery, and to have several more last trips to Disney!

Sending prayers and hugs your way! Your DISsigns have made my trips magical. I hope your mother heals quickly and can enjoy "one last trip".

Sending lots of pixie dust. The story about her "last trips" were incredibly sweet & touching. :grouphug:

Hi everyone & thanks for all of the pixie dust, good wishes and prayers. Someone posted earlier about me doing for my mom. I am a lucky person to have the Mom I have. She gave us the best she could while we were growing up. She did without so we could have and I will never forget that. All 3 of her children consider her a blessing. :grouphug:

Good news to report. She is recovering nicely, still in the hospital. She needs continued PT & OT because of some hip problems and she and the doctors have decided she will go into a sub-acute rehab center for a week or two. So we have been busy finding one. The last time she was in one (she had a broken neck, halo and all) we did research galore and ended up in a horrible one. This time we are checking and rechecking and only going with ones that people recommend.

Yesterday she was sitting in a chair smiling and laughing which is the first she has been her "old self" since this whole thing started.:thumbsup2:cheer2:

Again, thanks everyone for the good wishes. I report in to her what people have said and she said to tell everyone thank you also.:flower3:
Penny:hippie:

Sending loads of Pixie dust to your mama! Hope she recovers quickly and gets one more "last Trip"

So glad that she is doing better!! Best of luck in finding the right place for her rehab.

Sprinkling more pixie dust your way!

Glad to hear your mom is doing much better and hope you can take another trip with her soon! My DH and I took my 86 yr old mom with us in May, and altho she is not able to navigate the parks (and too proud to use a wheelchair ;) !), we took her to the GF Afternoon Tea on mother's day and had a couple of relaxing days at Bay Lake Tower.
These are memories we will cherish years from now, of spending time with our moms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter