"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and let everyone know that I was able to meet up with Becky and her family on Saturday night at the Poly beach to watch Wishes! The girls are so sweet and were very excited to be at Disney! They are a beautiful family and we had a wonderful, albeit short, DIS meet! :cool1:

Hope you are having a good time Becky, and that those thunderstorms are holding off! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home! I am sooooo missing the Poly right now. :sad1:

Sara

Thanks for the update!! I bet the girls are having a great time (and Mom and Dad are too!) :wizard:

I'm reading your PTR right now. Can't wait to hear about all about your trip when you get back!:banana:

I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful Disney vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Well, we're back!! We flew home Saturday evening. Sorry I haven't checked in sooner--it's been a CRAZY week!! My brother was in town visiting from D.C. and my parents were visiting--then I had to take them to the airport--they left for London yesterday! Anywho, we're also trying to catch up on all of our sleep! But we had an AMAZING time!! (even with the 24 inches of rain!!) It was so great to meetup with Sara, Nichole, and Michelle at the Poly beach that first night. I ran into Leanne and her family Tuesday night at O'hana--they were seated just 2 tables away!! Her girls are too cute!! Then I was able to meetup with Julie on Thursday while standing in line waiting to meet the fairies! Ally & Macy hit it off immediately!! It was great!! I'm hoping to start my TR soon! I took around 3,000 pictures so be patient with me!! (some are already up on Facebook) Thanks for thinking about us during our trip! I ready to go back right NOW!! The Poly was INCREDIBLE!! We were in the Tokelau building. Well, I'll be checking in soon! Be watching for my TR!!

24 inches of rain?!!!
Wow. I'm glad I just bought a double stroller rain cover! Can't wait to hear all about it.

:eek: 24 inches???? Oh my! Well, I gather that you two just made the best of it and had a great time with your two beautiful daughters! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about it and see your great pictures!! This is going to be a GREAT report, I just know it!! :flower3: WELCOME HOME!! (it's sad though, isn't it...to come home?)

Sara

:eek: 24 inches???? Oh my! Well, I gather that you two just made the best of it and had a great time with your two beautiful daughters! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about it and see your great pictures!! This is going to be a GREAT report, I just know it!! :flower3: WELCOME HOME!! (it's sad though, isn't it...to come home?)

Sara

Yep--record rainfall! We did make the best of it! I am VERY sad to be home. :sad1: If I could go back tomorrow I would!

Can't wait to see all the pictures! Hope you had an amazing trip! Welcome home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter