"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by ladybugmom, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it -- I bet you were so excited this morning!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom2mek

mom2mek Obsessed with Disney

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and let everyone know that I was able to meet up with Becky and her family on Saturday night at the Poly beach to watch Wishes! The girls are so sweet and were very excited to be at Disney! They are a beautiful family and we had a wonderful, albeit short, DIS meet! :cool1:

Hope you are having a good time Becky, and that those thunderstorms are holding off! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home! I am sooooo missing the Poly right now. :sad1:

Sara

4. DWGal210

DWGal210 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the update!! I bet the girls are having a great time (and Mom and Dad are too!) :wizard:

5. BellaSoleil

BellaSoleil Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy

I'm reading your PTR right now. Can't wait to hear about all about your trip when you get back!:banana:

6. princess&her4princes

princess&her4princes DIS Veteran

Hope you're having a wonderful time Becky!!!:wizard:

7. Me&3

Me&3 DIS Veteran

:yay::woohoo::banana::cool1::flower3::goodvibes CONGRATULATIONS when in OCT. are you due? Do you have a name picked out?:grouphug:

8. Dancegrl624

Dancegrl624 DIS Veteran

I hope that you and your family are having a wonderful Disney vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

9. princess&her4princes

Hope you're having a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!:goodvibes

10. courtney2702

courtney2702 Earning My Ears

hope you had a great trip! Have ypu started a trip report yet, and ive missed it?

11. ladybugmom

ladybugmom DIS Veteran

Well, we're back!! We flew home Saturday evening. Sorry I haven't checked in sooner--it's been a CRAZY week!! My brother was in town visiting from D.C. and my parents were visiting--then I had to take them to the airport--they left for London yesterday! Anywho, we're also trying to catch up on all of our sleep! But we had an AMAZING time!! (even with the 24 inches of rain!!) It was so great to meetup with Sara, Nichole, and Michelle at the Poly beach that first night. I ran into Leanne and her family Tuesday night at O'hana--they were seated just 2 tables away!! Her girls are too cute!! Then I was able to meetup with Julie on Thursday while standing in line waiting to meet the fairies! Ally & Macy hit it off immediately!! It was great!! I'm hoping to start my TR soon! I took around 3,000 pictures so be patient with me!! (some are already up on Facebook) Thanks for thinking about us during our trip! I ready to go back right NOW!! The Poly was INCREDIBLE!! We were in the Tokelau building. Well, I'll be checking in soon! Be watching for my TR!!

12. Stasieki

Stasieki DIS Veteran

Glad you had a great trip - can't wait to hear all about it.

13. Cinderelly5507

Cinderelly5507 DIS Veteran

Glad to hear you had so much fun--despite the rain! 3000 pics? I can't wait for the TR!!! :goodvibes

14. jessily

jessily DIS Veteran

Welcome home! Can't wait to read your TR and see some of those 3000 photos!

15. 999ghostslover

999ghostslover DIS Veteran

24 inches of rain?!!!
    Wow. I'm glad I just bought a double stroller rain cover! Can't wait to hear all about it.

16. princess&her4princes

Welcome home, can't wait to see/hear all about it!!!!:goodvibes

17. lizet313

lizet313 A dream is a wish your HEART makes!

Welcome back!!

18. mom2mek

mom2mek Obsessed with Disney

:eek: 24 inches???? Oh my! Well, I gather that you two just made the best of it and had a great time with your two beautiful daughters! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about it and see your great pictures!! This is going to be a GREAT report, I just know it!! :flower3: WELCOME HOME!! (it's sad though, isn't it...to come home?)

Sara

19. ladybugmom

ladybugmom DIS Veteran

Yep--record rainfall! We did make the best of it! I am VERY sad to be home. :sad1: If I could go back tomorrow I would!

20. TamTab

TamTab Mouseketeer

Can't wait to see all the pictures! Hope you had an amazing trip! Welcome home!

21. momofoneplustwinz

momofoneplustwinz Mouseketeer

Welcome home! Looking forward to your pictures and report when I get back.:)