Mommy-Daughter PRINCESS Trip (BBB, CRT, Tea Party) Photos & VIDEO RECAP/HIGHLIGHTS

Great intro. Your daughter's has the best (cutest/most hilarious) facial expressions! :goodvibes

Subscribing.

Loved your trip report! I know what it feels like to lose something so valuable and important to you . I won't go into details - but I've been there (a few times unfortunately). Thankfully you were able to get the camera back this time!

Thank You So Much for your wonderful Trip Report!

I really enjoyed it. My DH would never allow me to go to Disney without him.

But on our upcoming trip from 5/30 - 06/08/2008 we are planning a Daddy/Son & Mommy/Daughter Day.

I have planned a Day for my DD that is amazing. She is 6, we are heading to BBB in Magic Kingdom/ Cinderella's Castle 8am appointment and then off to the Princess Tea Party at GR and then we may do some shopping because DD likes to shop and then for dinner we are attending 1900 Park Fare Dinner! I am really looking forward to this special Magical Day with her.

Thanks for the pics of the tea party. I really enjoyed them.

BTW - Love the cherry story! :rotfl2:

Tina :cheer2:

I just read your entire trip report!

Starting off, you had me in TEARS............then joy and excitement at seeing your little girl having fun at the Happiest Place on Earth........then SHEAR PANIC at the thought of you losing your camera AGAIN!! Aaaaahhhh!

I don't have any kids but photographs and memories are EXTREMELY important to me. If I had lost my "Baby", my Nikon ANYWHERE, I probably would have flat out died.

I'm SO glad to see that it arrived back safely at your home...in once piece!!

I also have to say, your daughter's outfits are ADORABLE!!! I love them all! :thumbsup2

GREAT trip report and GREAT pictures!!

I was almost giddy when i saw you had a new post!

Thanks for sharing your memories with us!
It has given me so much to be excited for with my daughter in April!

Hope my trip report can live up to yours.... I doubt it will but i will try!!

:)

WONDERFUL trip report!!!! What a lovely mother and daughter you both are.

Thanks everyone for all your comments.

I actually stumbled upon my own thread accidentally tonite - I was looking for someone else's TR that I had lost track of and saw these recent posts. (For some reason I did not receive email notifications).

Thanks so much for the postive feedback. It is fun to see people posting here who's TRs *I* have read and enjoyed!

I am actually counting the days til my next trip in May...then I am coming again in June!

Wow what an amazing trip report! I would love to do a trip like you did, it would be such a great experience for me and dd. Thank you again for a great journey!

Jennifer

Thanks! :goodvibes

I highly recommend a solo trip with your children. It is definitely something I intend to repeat in future.

Wow what an amazing trip report! I would love to do a trip like you did, it would be such a great experience for me and dd. Thank you again for a great journey!

Jennifer

:hug: :hug: ok...I couldn't get through the first page without crying like a little girl!! Your daughter is beautiful! I did kind of hold it together until I saw the pic's of her dancing in front of the piano....I was worried my daughter wouldn't have fun with just her and I ( I'm planning a suprise trip in November!) but now I know just how special it will be.

Hi there,

I came across your trip report a few weeks ago and became instantly addicted! We're going to WDW for the first time in August, and I have a daughter who's close to your daughter's age, so I think I've been living vicariously through you. ;)

Anyway, I didn't subscribe to the thread containing your report and every since have been searching everywhere trying to find it again (Obviously, I was finally successful!)

I'd love to have the Ebay username of the seller from whom you purchased your daughter's precious outfits. If you don't mind, please PM me, or you can send the info. to logie424@hotmail.com.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with the "rest of us." I look forward to hearing from you (sorry this post is so long).

:hug: :hug: ok...I couldn't get through the first page without crying like a little girl!! Your daughter is beautiful! I did kind of hold it together until I saw the pic's of her dancing in front of the piano....I was worried my daughter wouldn't have fun with just her and I ( I'm planning a suprise trip in November!) but now I know just how special it will be.

Thanks for posting! You will have a fabulous time!

Although my daughter and I are returning in May with DH and DS (yes, the bug has bitten hard!), DD and I are already plotting another solo trip together!

Hi there,

I came across your trip report a few weeks ago and became instantly addicted! We're going to WDW for the first time in August, and I have a daughter who's close to your daughter's age, so I think I've been living vicariously through you. ;)

Anyway, I didn't subscribe to the thread containing your report and every since have been searching everywhere trying to find it again (Obviously, I was finally successful!)

I'd love to have the Ebay username of the seller from whom you purchased your daughter's precious outfits. If you don't mind, please PM me, or you can send the info. to logie424@hotmail.com.

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with the "rest of us." I look forward to hearing from you (sorry this post is so long).

So glad you found me....I've been here all along - LOL! I have PM'd you. Good luck with your outfits!

Your trip report was AMAZING!!!! Your daughter looked like she had a great time!!! I really love her outfits!!!!

I read your trip report back in January and LOVED It! I was thriled to see it again the other day! You have inspired me to take a mother/daughter trip one of these days but in the meantime to have a mother/daughter day when we are there in August this year! My dd Katie just turned 4 in January and I just love, love, love that age. Don't get me wrong.....she is a handful! My three boys (9, 6,2) put together are way easier!:lmao: But my heart doesn't skip a beat when they meet darth vader or the storm troopers like it does when my dd meets the princesses!

I have several questions for you....

I loved the pics of your daughter dancing to the piano in the grand floridian and I am the new proud owner of a cannon rebel xti also! I will not be letting it out of my sight:thumbsup2 but how did you get the pics of her blurry and the piano player crystal clear? What setting did you use?

Next, I posted on the family board, but didn't get a huge response. I guess I know what your answer will be......should I do the princess tea with dd this year? We probably won't be going back next summer so she wouldn't return till at least 6. Did you think 4 was a good age? Is it worth it? I am taking her to BBB for the castle package and then meeting daddy and the boys at 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

Lastly, your outfits were adorable for dd. Can you pm the name of the ebay seller? Are you having new outfits made for your upcoming trip?

Can you tell I LOVED your trippie!

Hi Jennifer:

Glad you liked my report.

As for the shot of my daughter dancing with the "piano man" as I call him. (I really must find out his name - I did know at one point!) - as you can tell from my photos I am a complete novice with the SLR. I do not shoot manual, only automatic. It was probably either in portrait or Green (full automatic). I really need some lessons on how to use it, actually! :rotfl:

And, with respect to the Tea Party, if you can swing it, I totally think you should do it in August. The first time we went in May 07 we attended with our friends, two sisters aged 4 (like my daughter) and 6. The 6 year old was for sure not as impressed as the 4 year olds. Clearly, she still enjoyed it, but just not as much as her sister and my daughter who were both 4. While there was a girl 10 years old at our party, by far the average age at both the May 07 and Sept 07 parties we attended was 3-5. I think anyone over 6 or 7 would probably feel it was a bit too young.

My daughter loved it and so did I. It will be a real highlight of the trip for you both - I guarantee!

I will PM you on the seller of our outfits. I am so sad, but I think this next trip next month will be our last time for wearing them! Oh well...just an excuse to buy more! :rotfl:

i just found your report and it is fabulous. i read the whole thing in one night and my husband is hysterical , he wants to know what is so intriguing that i can't tear myself away from the computer ( he is the computer addict) any way i just want to let you know how much i enjoyed your reports and pics and the outfits are beautiful i hope to find some for my 2 year old dd for our august trip. thanks again

Thanks so much! I am super impressed you could read my report in just one night. You are right - that is dedication -LOL!

Have a wonderful time planning your trip. Hopefully my TR gave you some ideas of things to do with your DD.:goodvibes

i just found your report and it is fabulous. i read the whole thing in one night and my husband is hysterical , he wants to know what is so intriguing that i can't tear myself away from the computer ( he is the computer addict) any way i just want to let you know how much i enjoyed your reports and pics and the outfits are beautiful i hope to find some for my 2 year old dd for our august trip. thanks again

What a wonderful trip report! I was wondering where you found those adorable outfits (Cinderella and Ariel)? Were they custom made, or did you stumble upon a boutique? Thanks :goodvibes !

I just finished reading your entire trip report and enjoyed it throughly. Thank You!:goodvibes

All of the pictures where wonderful, but the ones of her with the piano man brought tears of joy to my eyes....such a sweet moment and you have captured it forever.

I look forward to future trip reports and if you would, please PM me the vendor, my Meghan (4) would love to have such lovely outfits.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter