Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder! A January 2011 TR.

I can't believe it! I just snagged a 7:30am ADR at Ohana!:woohoo:

I have been trying for this one for months. I didn't realize the Kadence had the best time there in January until she said some thing this summer (after the 180 day mark of course), so I have been scanning the Sept cancelation thread and Disney ressies many times a day. Finally, it paid off!:banana:

I'm packing on Sunday when Kadence goes with Daddy golfing for a few hours and then I just have to wait for Wedsenday to roll around! I'm so happy!

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited for you! :banana:

I can't believe it! I just snagged a 7:30am ADR at Ohana!:woohoo:

I have been trying for this one for months. I didn't realize the Kadence had the best time there in January until she said some thing this summer (after the 180 day mark of course), so I have been scanning the Sept cancelation thread and Disney ressies many times a day. Finally, it paid off!:banana:

I'm packing on Sunday when Kadence goes with Daddy golfing for a few hours and then I just have to wait for Wedsenday to roll around! I'm so happy!

YEAH! You've got that Disney karma working for you!

Now........ without further adieu..............

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Today is the 4 day slam!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :drinking1

OK...I guess the smilies didn't realize I meant slam dancing! :rolleyes1

YEAH! You've got that Disney karma working for you!

Now........ without further adieu..............

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've heard of people lucking out and gett an ADR at the last mintue, and I was ready to unsubcribe to the Sept thread, but BAM there it was!:woohoo:

Today is the 4 day slam!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :drinking1

OK...I guess the smilies didn't realize I meant slam dancing! :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: The only slamming I'm doing today is cold medicine:sick: I pray it's done by Tuesday.

LOL! You always keep me laughing! :lmao:

Better to have people laugh with you than at you! :laughing:

I've heard of people lucking out and gett an ADR at the last mintue, and I was ready to unsubcribe to the Sept thread, but BAM there it was!:woohoo:

:rotfl2: The only slamming I'm doing today is cold medicine:sick: I pray it's done by Tuesday.

Better to have people laugh with you than at you! :laughing:

Rest! But Disney cures all things, so I'm sure you'll be better in time. I missed the last step in our front hall 2 days before our 09 trip and twisted my ankle REALLY bad. It ballooned up and I couldn't put any weight on it. I was freaking out! As my friend the travel agent told me, it WAS worse on the flight because of the altitude. I kept it wrapped until we got to the hotel.......... and it was magically all better! :banana:

Katie got sick (vomiting) the MORNING we were leaving on our Dec 08 trip. I called my friend the travel agent again..... she advised going and holing up in the hotel until she was ready to venture out. And you know what? That next day she was good to go. I TOTALLY left it up to her........ but she did feel better and wanted to go! :cool1:

And as for those people laughing WITH instead of AT me........ did you forget I have 3 kids? I already have plenty of people laughing AT me! :lmao:

Rest! But Disney cures all things, so I'm sure you'll be better in time. I missed the last step in our front hall 2 days before our 09 trip and twisted my ankle REALLY bad. It ballooned up and I couldn't put any weight on it. I was freaking out! As my friend the travel agent told me, it WAS worse on the flight because of the altitude. I kept it wrapped until we got to the hotel.......... and it was magically all better! :banana:

Katie got sick (vomiting) the MORNING we were leaving on our Dec 08 trip. I called my friend the travel agent again..... she advised going and holing up in the hotel until she was ready to venture out. And you know what? That next day she was good to go. I TOTALLY left it up to her........ but she did feel better and wanted to go! :cool1:

And as for those people laughing WITH instead of AT me........ did you forget I have 3 kids? I already have plenty of people laughing AT me! :lmao:

I hope I'm good by Tuesday, just not looking forward to a plane ride if I'm all congested. The Magical cure can start anytime now!:thumbsup2

I usually point and laugh!:lmao:

You must get better fast. Just rest up whenever you can!

Thanks:goodvibes I'm going to take my 2nd nap of the day in a few minutes:)

I swear sometimes I my DH has no sense of time. The golfing has been put off due to rain. I had him take Kadence to breakfast and a quick stop at the store for a few things. They go through the drive thru and grabbed a couple boxes of cereal:confused3 They were gone for a hour. I was right in the middle of packing, so I threw it all on my bed. UGH, Please rain, go away and give me another hour. Oh well, why am I complaining, I going to DISNEY in 3 days!!:dance3:

He probably thinks he had her out more than enough time for you to get it all done. After all, don't you just need to throw a few things in a plastic bag? :lmao:

3 day hop today!

:yay: :yay::cheer2:

LOL! They all think what we do takes no time, so I'm not surprised!

How about a banana hop?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

He probably thinks he had her out more than enough time for you to get it all done. After all, don't you just need to throw a few things in a plastic bag? :lmao:

3 day hop today!

:yay: :yay::cheer2:

Right!:mad: I had him take her with him last night to pick up a pizza so I could could get a mintue to take the stuff off the bed and into Sam's closet. I need another hour yet! Maybe if he had to get stuff together, it may click in his head!

LOL! They all think what we do takes no time, so I'm not surprised!

How about a banana hop?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

He was surprised I wasn't done:confused3 It does take a minute to organize! May I should make him pack his own undies and if he doesn't have any....:confused3

2 days to go and still sick:guilty: I'm in the grumpy phase and for some reason ( maybe it's really me) work is driving me nuts!:headache: Can some people not do anything themselves?

Done ranting. I'm getting the nervous feeling in my gut, it's getting so close!

2 Day-2 Step!:dogdance::dogdance:

He was surprised I wasn't done:confused3 It does take a minute to organize! May I should make him pack his own undies and if he doesn't have any....:confused3

2 Day-2 Step!:dogdance::dogdance:

Oh yeah...... I like your thinking!

The ONE thing that should get you through are those two dancing dogs! :lmao:

Do you want bananas with that??????

:banana::banana:

Two day step!!

:yay: paw:

Ok it's silly, but that was all I could think of the "step" :)

Cute! He left his paw print.

I'm all packed, finally. It only took a trip to the library for DH & Kadence for me to finish. I'm about ready as can be. Tomorrow will be a busy day at work as I'm cramming 4 days into one. I'm still congested, but the nose hasn't dripped without any warning today!:thumbsup2

Some news that hopefully won't turn bad, Kadence has a loose tooth thats causing some pain. She has an appointment for Oct 4th to pull it as it's impeading the tooth next to it. John's going to call the dentist in the morning to see of they can possibly get in tomorrow. I'm so ready to be gone
!

pixiedust:

Now you see her, now you don't!

Have fun! I'm glad the packing is done! I hope you can get the tooth taken care of too. I think Claire has none left her mouth at the rate they are falling out! LOL!

I know the feeling of trying to cram everything into one work day. If you're like me, you don't want anything left on your desk when you leave but know that when you come back it'll be piled high. :sad1:

I hope that Kadence's dentist can work her in. Having a sore tooth is not a fun way to start a Disney trip (even if she doesn't know about the trip).

Cute! He left his paw print.

I'm all packed, finally. It only took a trip to the library for DH & Kadence for me to finish. I'm about ready as can be. Tomorrow will be a busy day at work as I'm cramming 4 days into one. I'm still congested, but the nose hasn't dripped without any warning today!:thumbsup2

Some news that hopefully won't turn bad, Kadence has a loose tooth thats causing some pain. She has an appointment for Oct 4th to pull it as it's impeading the tooth next to it. John's going to call the dentist in the morning to see of they can possibly get in tomorrow. I'm so ready to be gone
!

LOL! You better get well. No dripping at Disney!

I hope you can get the tooth resolved before leaving. We always seem to have a lot of drama with teeth around here. Don't forget to pack your children's Tylenol and Advil just in case!

Katie lost one waiting in line to see Ariel at Disneyland a few years ago. It's so funny because I had a little trinket to put under her pillow back at home. I had to scramble and picked up a Tink locket to put under her pillow. We figured the Tooth Fairy subcontracts with Tink on Disney property.

I'm SO excited your trip is finally here! :cool1: Because you know the sooner it's here, the sooner it's over and can start your trip report! :rotfl2: Oops..... not exactly what you wanted to hear? :rotfl: Hey, you have to look at it from our side you know........

Life is sucking here again. Different kid, different problem. Does it never end???????? Soooooooooo............ I need to experience some magic. You have been elected as my surrogate. You're good with that I assume????? :teeth:

So..................... here it is..................

:banana: :banana:

WOO HOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter