Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder! A January 2011 TR.

HELLO! The weary traveler is back!​

I am sooo tired! We had lots and lots of fun, Kadence got picked to be part of a couple events and yes, John was in jail for stealing ketchup!

I need to upload my photos and get started on my photopass tomorrow, and then I'll be back. Apparently, clothes that go on vacation with you, don't wash themselves.:sad2:

Welcome home!
Can't wait to read about it and see all the pics :)

Welcome home!
I've been gone most of yesterday and today and hadn't had a chance to even read anymore of your facebook updates. Sounds like you had a lot of fun though!

Welcome home! I too have found that the Disney pixie dust does not extend to dirty laundry. :confused3 I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip.

i just got back last night and we had a great trip! the MNSSHP kinda started out rough because of that lightning storm but all in all we had an awesome time at it! i think eventually ill do a trip report, but im exhausted. 11 days was like, too much. im dead tired. cant wait to see what you did!

WELCOME BACK!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks! I so tired, I think I need a vacation from my vacation!

Welcome home!
Can't wait to read about it and see all the pics :)

Thanks, I have many pictures to edit!

Welcome home!
I've been gone most of yesterday and today and hadn't had a chance to even read anymore of your facebook updates. Sounds like you had a lot of fun though!

Thanks, it was a great trip! Updates didn't even compare!:laughing:

Welcome home! I too have found that the Disney pixie dust does not extend to dirty laundry. :confused3 I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip.

Thanks, You'd think they'd take pity on tired travelers!

Yay! Welcome back. Sorry the laundry fairies didn't make it back with you :rotfl:

Thanks, I may have left them in Disney!

excited to hear about everything!

I'm geting ready to start telling!

Home already?! Glad you had a good time!

Yeah, it did go fast! We had a blast!
i just got back last night and we had a great trip! the MNSSHP kinda started out rough because of that lightning storm but all in all we had an awesome time at it! i think eventually ill do a trip report, but im exhausted. 11 days was like, too much. im dead tired. cant wait to see what you did!

Yea, the lightning did impact us a little, but we had other issues too. I hear ya, I am still so tired I went to bed last night at 7:30 and slept till 5 (the alarm scared me) but I'm still beat!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!,

Thanks!, I'll be starting soon!

Aww I'm sad that it's over for you! But I bet you had a wonderful time :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Sad it's over yes, but wonderful memories!

Vacation is rough!:lmao: I am so beat still. I went to bed at 7:30 last night and still feel run over today!

I caught up on laundry, but I've been so busy with work and girl scouts and eye dr appts. Good news, Kadence does not need glasses (the school nurse was being a little pushy!:mad:)

I'm doing my photo editing like crazy, and I'm shooting to start my TR this weekend. I'm also trying to get my photopass done as it starts right away on our first day at DTD, when I've never seen photopass before!

I'll tell you one thing, it was (in the words of Jen) it was BLASTED HOT! I sweat from morning until night. UGH. Our next trip...........:rolleyes1 will be during much cooler weather!

Vacation is rough!:lmao: I am so beat still. I went to bed at 7:30 last night and still feel run over today!

I caught up on laundry, but I've been so busy with work and girl scouts and eye dr appts. Good news, Kadence does not need glasses (the school nurse was being a little pushy!:mad:)

I'm doing my photo editing like crazy, and I'm shooting to start my TR this weekend. I'm also trying to get my photopass done as it starts right away on our first day at DTD, when I've never seen photopass before!

I'll tell you one thing, it was (in the words of Jen) it was BLASTED HOT! I sweat from morning until night. UGH. Our next trip...........:rolleyes1 will be during much cooler weather!

I KNEW blasted hot was a saying! :lmao: I know exactly what you mean though. I thought at some points that I would die from the heat. And it never let up, even at night.
I'm hoping to finally start mine this weekend too if all goes well. Excpet I've been home over a month now!

it was disgustingly hot. toward the end of the trip it just caught up with us. we had plans to do stuff at night like Jellyrolls but just couldnt make it. the heat sucked everything out of us. i think we spent 20 of our 40 or so snack credits on water.

Lol I totally get what you are saying - I slept for 14 hours last night so feel a bit better! The jet lag is still not completely gone! :laughing:

Yay on Kadence not needing glasses. Can't wait to start reading your TR - we have some pics of you, John and Kadence with the seven dwarfs that you may want. Can send them you via Facebook or through a PM on here. Also I do not have the pic of all of us together - our camera was on a different setting! Can't believe that happened so may be stealing it from you (if you don't mind).

It was hot but I didn't mind it (think it was because we rested during the day). At least the crowds were low.

I KNEW blasted hot was a saying! :lmao: I know exactly what you mean though. I thought at some points that I would die from the heat. And it never let up, even at night.
I'm hoping to finally start mine this weekend too if all goes well. Excpet I've been home over a month now!

:rotfl2: It is a saying! (and now you have the credit:thumbsup2) I'm so not a warm weather person so this was a bit too much for me.

We'll give everyone something to read this weekend!

it was disgustingly hot. toward the end of the trip it just caught up with us. we had plans to do stuff at night like Jellyrolls but just couldnt make it. the heat sucked everything out of us. i think we spent 20 of our 40 or so snack credits on water.

I do think the heat had something to do with my total exhaustion. We carried water bottles around with us and drank lots at our meals. I think we only drank milk once!

Lol I totally get what you are saying - I slept for 14 hours last night so feel a bit better! The jet lag is still not completely gone! :laughing:

Yay on Kadence not needing glasses. Can't wait to start reading your TR - we have some pics of you, John and Kadence with the seven dwarfs that you may want. Can send them you via Facebook or through a PM on here. Also I do not have the pic of all of us together - our camera was on a different setting! Can't believe that happened so may be stealing it from you (if you don't mind).

It was hot but I didn't mind it (think it was because we rested during the day). At least the crowds were low.

I can't imagine the jet lag you have, I feel blah and we went a hour forward on the way home!:rotfl2:

Thanks, I'm glad she doesn't need them, but the school nurse was being a bit pushy this year, telling me Kadence had things wrong that we proved was not the case.

I will start the TR this weekend, I need to get some photo edited to start with.

I would love the photos! I do have our together photo and will share it with you!

I am glad the crowds were low, if we had been crowded, it would been too much for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter