Moderators please close this thread. Thank you, please pm tlh0726 for any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
no longer needed.........thanks though !!

Thanks for the hard work keeping the swap afloat !!:cheer2:

Hi!

I'm interested in Feb 9-14 - please let me know if those dates are still available.

Thanks!!

Karen

Hello everyone! Just a quick update on the status of the fridge. We just arrived home a few hours ago from WDW.

* Small black fridge is in working order, though at times the door likes to open. Just place a magazine or something under one leg and/or place something in front of the door to hold it close.

* Coffee maker -- did not use; cannot comment

* Toaster -- there was a note inside saying that you have to hold the lever down, however we found that if you press reaally hard, it will work. :)

* Thanks to all that have added items along the way. As of this morning, additional items include some plastic bowls, ramen noodles, spoons and a roll of paper towels. However, do not count on these items being present when you use the fridge as another swapper may use them prior.

Thanks again to Jakesmom for keeping this afloat. We sincerely appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Jakesmom your inbox is full:) When you clean it out I'll send you my confirmation # for 11/29 to 12/4.

Thanks for everyones patience, I have been trying to keep up with this best I can, List is now updated, and I have cleaned out my pm so should be able to recieve again.

Please let me know of any changes as soon as possible.

Thanks

Jakesmom1

I have a large group going to the All Star Music. I know this says the PoP but was wondering if I can join. I need one more frig for our group, and would love the coffee pot and frig. I would be willing to come and get it and return it to the Pop- our dates are April 28th - to may 5th

Hi, i would like to join the fridge swap. we will be at disneyworld may 2-9th 2009 ,please let me know if it is still availabe. we are booked now and have confirmation. I guess i need 9 more posts. sally

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter