• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moderators please close this thread. Thank you, please pm tlh0726 for any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakesmom1,
Our plans have changed which will allow us some extra cash when we make our trip in November so, sad to say we will not be at POP. I will need to bow out of the swap and open the dates (11/28 - 12/04) for someone else. Thanks for all your help with the fridge drama and good luck. :thumbsup2
~Reneeaiko (Renee)

No problem, thanks for the advance notice and have a great trip.

Mrstomrice will be coming home tommorow, and Disalways is going on Wednesday.

Rebecca,
Hope everything went well, cant wait to hear all about it.:goodvibes

Disalways,
Have a great trip and let us know how everything goes. :thumbsup2

Jakesmom

Hi...We're staying due to the Tropical Storm! We were able to change our flight so we can meet for the swap in person with disalways at Pop for the swap. I will try to call her to arrange it!

Disalways...if the number you gave me isn't a cell that you'll have, please contact Fran for my cell so we can meet you in person to arrange the swap! Thanks! Rebecca

Mrstomrice,

Welcome home, I hope you had a great trip and that the fridge worked out ok.

Cant wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Hi! The trip was a lot of fun, but we were to come home after 10 days with 2 young boys! We swapped with disalways on Wednesday around midnight. I left a small package of wipes to clean the fridge. If Pop is willing to replace the fridge, it would be great. This fridge does keep the food very cold though. It actually froze things if we set it too high. I held 2 half gallons of milk, at least 6 water bottles and a box of squeeze yogurts. I had suggested to disalways to check if there was a bigger fridge available...not sure if she'll have the chance.

The rain didn't dampen our trip too much. It actually helped with the crowds. Disney opened all of the parks at 8 am on Tuesday to give everyone more time before the storm hit. It basically drizzled all day with a few heavy downpours. We walked on every ride...they even stopped giving out fastpasses b/c the crowds were so light!
Now we are back to reality! Good luck with the swap and thanks again Fran for all of your help! You're the best!

Hi all, I just spoke to Kim, and everything is going well, except the weather :scared:

Hopefully, this TS Fay will finaly be leaving us sometime today :thumbsup2

My DS had his first day of school Monday, and they have been closed ever since. Hopefully Monday will be back to normal.

Since she did a face to face change with Mrstomrice, she has the same fridge, not ours, but at least we have one. She did check in luggage, and they cant find it.

Hopefully, one of our next swappers will be able to find our original fridge, but in the meantime, at least we have this littler one.

Can you putmedown for 9/12 - 9/20 2009. I may be changing my May date and it will not be available The family trip is postponed till Srpt. and I may be going solo earlier in the year but haven't made final decision yet!!

Hi all, I just spoke to Kim, and everything is going well, except the weather :scared:

Hopefully, this TS Fay will finaly be leaving us sometime today :thumbsup2

My DS had his first day of school Monday, and they have been closed ever since. Hopefully Monday will be back to normal.

Since she did a face to face change with Mrstomrice, she has the same fridge, not ours, but at least we have one. She did check in luggage, and they cant find it.

Hopefully, one of our next swappers will be able to find our original fridge, but in the meantime, at least we have this littler one.

Thanks for the update. :goodvibes I'll be doing a face to face swap with Kim on Monday. :thumbsup2

Is 11/29-12/4 still available? We are going then(actually until 12/6) Thanks:cool1:

We'll be at POP Jan 24 until Feb 1 is the swap available at that time?

Are a toaster and coffee pot still included?

I'm a first timer and stumbled upon this thread. We are very interested, but the dates given on the 1st post were either conflicing or I am reading them wrong.

We will be there Dec 6-12. Are those dates available? Even if it is the 7th-12th or something, that is absolutely fine!

I couldn't figure ot to PM. Sorry! :confused3 :lmao:

Can you putmedown for 9/12 - 9/20 2009. I may be changing my May date and it will not be available The family trip is postponed till Srpt. and I may be going solo earlier in the year but haven't made final decision yet!!

Got you down, just pm me all your info once you get it.

Thanks
Jakesmom1

We'll be at POP Jan 24 until Feb 1 is the swap available at that time?

Are a toaster and coffee pot still included?

Yours if you want it, and yes toaster and coffee pot are still there. Just pm me your info and I will confirm

Thanks

Jakesmom1

I'm a first timer and stumbled upon this thread. We are very interested, but the dates given on the 1st post were either conflicing or I am reading them wrong.

We will be there Dec 6-12. Are those dates available? Even if it is the 7th-12th or something, that is absolutely fine!

I couldn't figure ot to PM. Sorry! :confused3 :lmao:

Sorry those dates are gone. :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter