Mnsshp

:) Yes, we have an ADR at Plaza on 10/31 and my parents will be on the DDP and using a credit that evening. You just need to have the party ticket to stay after 7 p.m. If your ADR was 6:30 and you did not have a MNSSHP ticket, I think you would still get the reservation but have to leave right after. If you made it for 7:30 but didn't have ticket you aint gettin in for your ADR.

I noticed last year during MNSSHP that only a couple of CS places were open. Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland and (I think) Pecos Bill in Frontierland. This could be happening later in the evening. I didn't notice until after 9 pm.

Guessing Main St. Bakery stays open, but may run out of sandwiches and just have treats.

There are plenty of snacks there to use your credits on, but I would rather spend snack credits on F&W plates at Epcot. That saves a ton of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter