• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Sept 21

I am dying to hear too...I hope it was fantastic.

Also crossing my fingers for good weather for MNSSHP on Sept.30!

It must have been so fun that everyone's still sleeping. Anxious to hear an update.

Just thought I would say also can't wait to hear reports from last nights MNSSHP, I really want to know what special characters were out, we are all waiting patiently.:)

:surfweb: Still waiting too! My friend is there right now and I so want to call her! Would that be tacky? I'd just have to tell her that we all want to hear about the party! :laughing: I really hope it wasn't rained out!!!:eek:

Oh! I went last night! It was a blast! No rain, a little crowded, but very doable! I thought it was going to rain at first, it looked like the clouds were headed our way, but it stayed away!

It was my 3 month old daughter's first trip, and she was dressed as Tinkerbell. And she loved the fireworks. She was in aww with them!

The parade was awesome. I haven't been to MNSSHP in a few years and the parade was a nice change. Barbossa was in the parade, but I couldn't get a picture of him because he was on the other side of the street. Jack Sparrow looked and acted very good in the parade.

The lines for the characters were very long. We skipped this, and that was one thing I really wanted to do. The lines for the rides were not bad at all. No wait at the HM, 5 minutes for Pooh, walk on for Small World. I didn't get to check out the lines for the mountains because we weren't going to ride anyway.

We got a lot of candy!!! They were handing out a bag of Hershey kissables at the gate on the way out. It was sort of hidden though, we almost missed it. It was after we exited the park over to the side and very hard to spot!

Overall it was a GREAT night. I had so much fun, and want to go to another one!!! =)

Oh! I went last night! It was a blast! No rain, a little crowded, but very doable! I thought it was going to rain at first, it looked like the clouds were headed our way, but it stayed away!

It was my 3 month old daughter's first trip, and she was dressed as Tinkerbell. And she loved the fireworks. She was in aww with them!

The parade was awesome. I haven't been to MNSSHP in a few years and the parade was a nice change. Barbossa was in the parade, but I couldn't get a picture of him because he was on the other side of the street. Jack Sparrow looked and acted very good in the parade.

The lines for the characters were very long. We skipped this, and that was one thing I really wanted to do. The lines for the rides were not bad at all. No wait at the HM, 5 minutes for Pooh, walk on for Small World. I didn't get to check out the lines for the mountains because we weren't going to ride anyway.

We got a lot of candy!!! They were handing out a bag of Hershey kissables at the gate on the way out. It was sort of hidden though, we almost missed it. It was after we exited the park over to the side and very hard to spot!

Overall it was a GREAT night. I had so much fun, and want to go to another one!!! =)

Thanks for the report:goodvibes

What characters were out that you skipped? That is what my girls are looking forward too the most...is getting the characters autographs (especially ones that are not usually out)

Thanks

Sounds like it was better then last Friday. Do you know what characters were out, even though you didn't wait in lines, such as Walrus, Seven Dwarfs, Bullseye, etc. Just curiuos. Also were Barbossa and Jack out for meet and greets or just in the parade? Thanks.:)

I thought I'd chime in here. I worked in Fantasyland last night over by the dance party. The characters I saw were Snow White with all 7 Dwarves and I saw Cinderella's stepfamily. Snow White was close to Dumbo. I'm not sure where Cindrella's stepfamily had a spot because at one point they were just going all over the place. I want to say they had a spot over by Winnie the Pooh (the ride). Also in Fantasyland were Winnie the Pooh characters, in the costumes they wear in the parade. I heard that they came out in pairs. At the dance party there was Suzy and Perla and they switched out with Chip and Dale. It's one fun dance party because the DJ is awesome and he plays current songs. Very funny to watch the characters dance to those songs.

I thought I'd chime in here. I worked in Fantasyland last night over by the dance party. The characters I saw were Snow White with all 7 Dwarves and I saw Cinderella's stepfamily. Snow White was close to Dumbo. I'm not sure where Cindrella's stepfamily had a spot because at one point they were just going all over the place. I want to say they had a spot over by Winnie the Pooh (the ride). Also in Fantasyland were Winnie the Pooh characters, in the costumes they wear in the parade. I heard that they came out in pairs. At the dance party there was Suzy and Perla and they switched out with Chip and Dale. It's one fun dance party because the DJ is awesome and he plays current songs. Very funny to watch the characters dance to those songs.

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves don't sign autographs during MNSSHP? Right?
But you can pose for a picture with them.....

The stepsisters and stepmother weren't signing autographs or stopping for pictures. They were just walking around socializing. I heard one of the greeters tell another guest that anyway. Bullseye was out with Woody in Frontierland. The Cinderella and prince charming were at the tent in toontown. I've heard that Jack Sparrow does a meet n greet, but I didn't see him anywhere. We didn't make it to adventureland til after the 1030 parade though, so he might of been out earlier.

The winnie the pooh characters were adorable in their costumes, but the line was super long. That is all I saw, but I wasn't looking too hard.

These reports are starting to sound like last year's reports and the year before that, except with the addition of hopefully jack and the step sister and mother. Hopefully old characters like strumboli, shang yu (the bad guy from mulan, dont really know his name?) scrooge (is he a villan?) hades, pain and panic will be out...

I was there! It was a great night! I thought we were in for some rain, but luckily, it stayed away! The rides were pretty much walk on. We waited for the Pooh ride for maybe 8 minutes, and that was the longest wait we had all night. The parade was amazing and the fireworks are not to be missed! The finale was panoramic fireworks and it looked like broad daylight from where we were standing. My favorite part of the parade was the dead dudes with the shovels. They would slide them across the ground and make them spark. I honestly didn't pay attention to the characters that were out. My kids were a bit fussy (5 months and 2 years old), so we didn't stand in lines for pictures with characters.

They really go all out for this. I would recommend it for anyone!

Did anyone see a Captain Jack meet-n-greet in Adventureland?

I'm starting to get worried/sad that he won't be there on the 30th :( How can Mickey be a pirate on this year's shirt, and Jack not be available for meet-n-greets? It's just not fair! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter