MNSSHP Sept 21

I was there with my Grandma. The weather was great and not too hot. I did see people taking pictures with the stepsisters and evil stepmothere in tomorrowland area behind Cosmic Rays. I had a great time, it was my first time. The fireworks were amazing and I loved the parade. We got on Haunted Mansion in 10 minutes.... It's the only ride we went on. I did stand in line for 25min for Pooh and Eeyore, but midway they switched to Tigger and Piglet. Overall I don't think attraction lines were bad, but I really wanted to focus on seeing the Halloween stuff so I did. :D Was awesome though. Definitely worth my money I think.

The evil step sisters were in the area where the story time w/ bell. in that little nook area, w/ concrete seating. They were really fun and entertaining.

We saw hook, and his buddy by the pirates ride. The CM there said that captain jack and barbosa were not anywhere for pics, only in the parades. At least thats what one cm said.

We had a great time.

We did the coach early around 6:30 or 7pm, it was still a 30 min wait. Last year we did it at the end of the night and the line was much longer.

The lines over in toon town for minnie and mickey were crazy long, like 45- 60 mins. That was around 8:30 -9pm, as we did the second parade.
Later in the evening we got the queen of hearts over in toon town.

Snow white and the 7 dwarfs, we missed them, it was between them and the step sisters, so we went for the step sisters. We had looked for the dwarfs earlier in the night, but didn't see them. They and the step sisters were on the same type of schedule, only out for a short time. We would have waited for them earlier in the night, but we thought they weren't out when we didn't see them early on.
So, by the time we got thru the step sisters line, the dwarf line was closed.
I'm thinking they both had like a 10:10 and 11:00pm. (I could be wrong, so don't bank on those exact times) The step sisters had a time board so you can go by and check what time they are coming out. The dwarfs seemed to be on that same schedule, at least the last 2 showings.

After the fireworks we were walking by the step sisters, the line was super long, and the step sisters weren't even out yet. It looked to be at least 45 mins at that time.

Thank you for all the reports, I am looking forward to being there on the 29th.

We were there (four adults). Awesome night. Anyone who has not gone needs to do it.

We went straight to adventureland, because it was not dark yet and right at 7PM, where we ran into Cap Hook and Mr. Smeed. Hook was great! He put his hook to my throat, after he snuck over to a lady with a treat bag, stuck his hand in, pulled out her party map and dropped it dismissively on the ground. Classic. POTC was walk on. It was dark when we came out, so we went up to main street to check out the decorations and lights, etc. We did photopass there and closer to the castle under some ghost Mickey's.

We hit our rides and did our characters, and candy until fireworks time. Characters were Pooh, Tigger and Pooh's ride. We got queen of hearts walking around near the castle. Rides-Space Mtn was a walk on, as was buzz lightyear. Buzz was out near his ride.

We ran into the dead cowboy signing group.

We did HM as a walk on. Very disappointed that they did not have a photopass person at the mansion that night. We tried several times but CM's said they were not doing photopass there that night.

Watched fireworks from in front of crystal palace and caught second parade in front of Hall of Presidents. Mr. Knickerbocker was not there this year, and that was disappointing. However, Madame Carlotta was at the HM, and awesome. Don't miss that.

After the second parade, there was a mass exodus for the exit.

Then, we hit last villian show and meet and greet. Got Cap Hook again, Evil Queen and Malificent. No one was really there and lines were short.

That's when we did Pooh, Peter Pan and Snow White. Snow White, Pooh and Tigger were riding their rides with kids. That was great to see. Very cool!

We closed down at closing time.

Is there not a character greeting inside the Adventureland Verandah this year (the old restaurant at the entrance of Adventureland). Last year was Tarzan and Jane and of course they had Captn Jack there for the Pirate and Princess parties. I want to believe that there is someone special there for MNSHP this year... there has to be!!!!

We were there on the 21st and the weather was great. No rain and very warm. The park was crowded though. We didn't venture through the whole park, just stayed in Tomorrow land and Mickey's Toon Town Fair. The lines for the characters were soooo long, so we skipped that and got on a few rides. Everything we got on was a walk on - Buzz lightyear, Space Mountain, Tea cups etc. We did see Tigger and Piglet so I took a quick picture of them in between the kids walking up to them, so I have a little girl in my picture.

We missed the first parade but did see the fireworks and the second parade. The fireworks were great and a must see. Towards the end, the fireworks were all over the sky and lit up the park from the lights being so bright. The parade was great. I tried to get a picture of the headless horseman, but it was very dark so the picture didn't come out. We left right after the second parade. Maybe next time we go, we'll stick around to the very end.

We didn't get much candy so after reading reports from last year's party, I was disappointed. Our bags were about 1/4 full. Someone mentioned that they gave out a lot of candy towards the end, so I wonder if they only gave out very little to make sure every one got some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter