MNSSHP - Sept 14, 2007??? Anyone?

No Claymore, real or otherwise, unfortunately - I had considered coming as one of the Men in Kilts that used to be in my signature (until some Englishman over on the UK boards complained that it was offensive and had it removed - shoot, it wasn't intended to be offensive to anybody but the English :lmao: ). But alas, without a claymore, it just wouldn't have the same effect. But I will be wearing some interesting lime green that should be quite noticeable :clown: , and I will be with a rather attractive Belle and Tink. I know that they are trying to organize a DIS group picture for this night, maybe I'll see you there, though most likely before also (at the ToT, and who knows where else, after all It's A Small World :) )

Lime green? Hmm...Peter Pan Dis style? I am sure equally attractive is what you meant to say- I am looking forward to seeing Belle and Tink also. A group picture would be interesting and fun. Plenty of meets.

Arggh..about to go to bed and now have IASW song stuck in my head...:crazy2:

Well, you all don't know me because I usually post on a less-frequented board, but I'll be there that night (my first MNSSHP). I'll be sure to say hi to anyone with a lime green Mickey head. I should have one myself.

Maybe I'll go dressed as a lime green Mickey head. Hmmm...

We're all going as 'Punk Rock' :lmao:

Here's Danny from last year - and he'll be with me, my girlfriend and her daughter... look for a gang of punkers! :thumbsup2

I made that shirt - Im gonna make another for my g/f's daughter... pink with a black evil Mickey skull! :laughing: :cutie:

I hope I can get his hair up like that again - whatta pain!!!

100_1186.jpg

100_1182.jpg

100_1191-1.jpg

Lets just say my costumes make Jasmine look modest. Especially with my attributes.

We're starting to get even more excited as it comes down to 11 days before we hit the road to WDW!!!! Granted, it's a little more than that to MNSSHP, but we'll still be there soon!!!:yay: :yay: :banana: :goodvibes

Lets just say my costumes make Jasmine look modest. Especially with my attributes.
If you would be so kind as to e-mail or PM pictures to Randy (digitaldevice) and myself, we will be most happy to render a true and honest ruling as to the appropriateness of these said costumes.

And I know that our only interest is in making sure that everybody wears the best and most appropriate costume,

Not too much longer now ! I think today we are down until 17 days before our trip. We are making custom shirt for our group to wear.

Not too much longer now ! I think today we are down until 17 days before our trip. We are making custom shirt for our group to wear.

I have no imagination.. we will be "tourists" I guess... LOL. I'm sure DD will be some sort of princess, and DS, he will be our little souvineer. (he isn't really, but with eacho of our kids we found out at WDW that we were preggos, so does that count as a souvie????):lmao:

Hey, I just thought of something... I could cut a hole in the bottoms of the shopping bags and put them on the kids and they can be our souvineers! LOL

I have no imagination.. we will be "tourists" I guess... LOL. I'm sure DD will be some sort of princess, and DS, he will be our little souvineer. (he isn't really, but with eacho of our kids we found out at WDW that we were preggos, so does that count as a souvie????):lmao:

Hey, I just thought of something... I could cut a hole in the bottoms of the shopping bags and put them on the kids and they can be our souvineers! LOL

That's cute ! :love:

We're here at POP Century now and I found that I left part of the costume behind...:eek: However, it was just the headgear, so there are plenty of options for that here at WDW...I'll now be wearing a pair of Mickey Ears it seems. :laughing:

Looks like were going to miss the party at MK. I have an ADR at Epcot and have been trying to get an earlier time, but so far nothing. :mad: Three days till we leave.

We will be arriving tomorrow Thursday.
How is the weather
Has it rained most days
Hope to see you soon

M.E.

It's come and gone now, but I was kind of disappointed with this first day at the MNSSHP. It rained until almost 10pm sadly enough. After sitting through the rain and almost going for the refund, we managed to finally see the fireworks as well as one parade minus the headless horseman and one villain show. It was rather disappointing for us. :headache:

It's come and gone now, but I was kind of disappointed with this first day at the MNSSHP. It rained until almost 10pm sadly enough. After sitting through the rain and almost going for the refund, we managed to finally see the fireworks as well as one parade minus the headless horseman and one villain show. It was rather disappointing for us. :headache:

well you should see about the refund seems to me Disney was giving that out right and left even if you stayed all night.

I was very disappointed in it, this was our first time at MNSSHP and we were told we had to have are bands cut off and leave the park (we did get a refund) but that wasn't the point I wanted to stay and see it but was told by different CM's that it all was cancelled (boy were they wrong). Some people got refunds and kept their bands on and got right back into the park and some people stayed all night and then went in and got a refund or tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter