CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
Who's going???

Ill be there! :yay:

Who's gonna be joining me???:dance3:

We'll be there with you Cat !! :thumbsup2

Last year was our first time and we LOVED it :worship:

Hey there,

We'll be there tooo!!! We'll hopefully see you for two fun nights back to back..MNSSHP and then the Illuminations Dessert Party...can't wait...but then I don't want it to get here too fast. :lmao:

Any news on tickets going on sale?

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Hey there,

We'll be there tooo!!! We'll hopefully see you for two fun nights back to back..MNSSHP and then the Illuminations Dessert Party...can't wait...but then I don't want it to get here too fast. :lmao:

Any news on tickets going on sale?

TTFN
Jetsetter90

When I was booking my ADR's the CM told me she thought it was June 1st..

We'll be there too! Party of 11, most likely in Ren/Pirate costumes.

I can't do the dessert meet but might pop over at the end of IllumiNATIONS to say "Hi!" and get a few pix. Dh thinks I'm totally off my nut........

What??? MNSSHP is in Mid Sept? I have to go check this out. I'll be there from 9/15 - 9/22 and NEVER gave going to MNSSHP a thought. I'm almost afraid to go check the dates... which reminds me, when did they come out?
I went last year but that was in OCT.

Gotta go check the dates :woohoo:

We'll be there too! Party of 11, most likely in Ren/Pirate costumes.

I can't do the dessert meet but might pop over at the end of IllumiNATIONS to say "Hi!" and get a few pix. Dh thinks I'm totally off my nut........

I'll see you there too !!!:banana:

Me too!

To the Dis'er that is arriving on the 15th.... there is a dessert reception planned at EPCOT That night... the thread is also on DISMeets board... take a gander, that would be a heck of a way to start off your vacation!:thumbsup2

whats the plan ???

If your asking about the dessert party it's starts at 8:30. I'm in the process of getting details of exactly how it works. We are eating at Le Cellier at 5:30.

The night of the MNNSHP we're eating at O'hana at 5pm anyone else? Are you getting dressed up. My group is still deciding the problem is the kids don't know we are going so it's kind of hard to see what they want. The adults will be wearing Tshirts with some design ironed on. Need to visit the creativity board;)

I am def'ly tagging along with you, Tia and Lori and your kids.... on this nite.. thats my plan :rotfl:

:sad:

But I understand... my freakin' party is going to be so large by itself! (I would run the other way too!) and I just might! So, see you there!;)

If your asking about the dessert party it's starts at 8:30. I'm in the process of getting details of exactly how it works. We are eating at Le Cellier at 5:30.

The night of the MNNSHP we're eating at O'hana at 5pm anyone else? Are you getting dressed up. My group is still deciding the problem is the kids don't know we are going so it's kind of hard to see what they want. The adults will be wearing Tshirts with some design ironed on. Need to visit the creativity board;)

We decided to dine in the park so we'll be there and out of the way while they're clearing the other guests and setting up. We're at TTS @ 5:45. we'll be near the front of the park when y'all arrive (assuming it's at 7) so maybe we should either meet right at the front of the park or pick a spot for 7:30ish....

My plan is doing breakfast with CAT in the AM at CP, spending the day at MK/NAPPING! then mono-railing it over to GF for dinner at 5:30 and coming back in for MNSSHP. I know that isn't the best of ideas, since they let you in to MK at 4PM with the MNSSHP ticket, and last year we got there at 7PM (after a day at MGM), and the lines to get in was out of control, and we swore we wouldn't do a park the day of MNSSHP, because we ended up staying at the park until after 2AM......but, it's what we're going for, because I want to have breakfast with CAT and Company!!!! We had TTS, but moved it to GF, it worked for us to squeeze a little Cinderella in that night for DD.

when do u get there again ???

9/13. I haven't booked air yet, so i don't know what time, but hopefully before like 3PM. The night of the 13th I have Kona booked for 5PM.

We are POPping 9/13-9/19! (I keep getting confused with the dates, and DD can spout them off better than I can! b/c we are also going 5/17-5/22):cool1:

9/13. I haven't booked air yet, so i don't know what time, but hopefully before like 3PM. The night of the 13th I have Kona booked for 5PM.

We are POPping 9/13-9/19! (I keep getting confused with the dates, and DD can spout them off better than I can! b/c we are also going 5/17-5/22):cool1:

if you get in early and feel like doing TOT most likely we're going to be at MGM between 2 and 4Pm for the Fill TOT by Limey Disers :banana: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter