• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Oct 11 NOT so great...long...anyone else have problems?

What OP is doing is raising YOUR costs..... It costs a credit card company money to investigate foolish complaints. (And once the ticket was used this became a 'foolish' complaint) And those costs get passed on to everyone, not just to OP.

And since I have never heard of Disney not allowing a complaint I expect there is more then we are getting here.... (Maybe the two year old act didn't play well at Guest Services LOL!)

The 52 million Iger made also raised costs.

BTW, I should mention I'm not supporting the OP. Just making the point that guests should expect a great experience for their money.

Next we did Buzz Lightyear, and the guns were not working... we had 4 cars of people, 3 of us got 999,999 points...

You know you can get a special "I'm Celebrating Galactic Hero" button for 999,999... Just ask at the counter on the way out of the ride.

The 52 million Iger made also raised costs.

BTW, I should mention I'm not supporting the OP. Just making the point that guests should expect a great experience for their money.
Iger's compensation has zero effect on banks increasing fees, costs, etc., to compensate for frivolous or abusive credit card disputes...such as the one the OP is considering, to get Disney to pay attention.

THAT intent what OrangeCountyCommuter, and I, and others, have issue with. It's the type of activity that will raise credit card costs for all consumers - even those who never visit Walt Disney World.

Back in the days before CEOs made $52 million in total compensation, Disney managed quite well in keeping the rides running, repainting the chipped paint overnight, replacing the burned-out light bulbs before the next day, and ensuring there were enough CMs and busses (and monorails) to keep the guests moving after park hours.

These days, it seems they're reluctant to spend maintenance money because it might cut into somebody's bonus.

But don't take my word for it -- ask the Yeti.

You mean also back in the day when Disney World had half as many hotels, one less park, no thrill rides, EMH were just instituted, after-hours parties and events didn't exist, and there was only fraction of the daily attendance it has now? Back before there was no FastPass so demand on rides and services was diminished greatly? You mean back before then? :scratchin

What I think is people hear how much somebody makes, compare it to what they make, and figure that since it's dramatically more, they're obviously sucking money away from the things that they enjoy. But that's not how running a business works. I don't expect somebody who runs the entire Disney brand to take a salary of $250k a year, and there's no reason that somebody who's the head of a profitable company shouldn't get rich doing it.

But beside the point, Disney is an incredibly well maintained park on it's own, and when you compare it to other amusement/theme parks, it's second-to-none. And when you have rides that shuttle thousands of people an hour through in oppressive heat from 8am to 12:30 or from 9am to 2:30am with a reopening again at 8, rides are going to break down. I dare say most major equipment that runs for 16+ hours a day is going to break down, and since a breakdown on many rides means they have to do inspections for safety, not only for liability purposes, but it's what's required by law... I dare say people expect a tad too much. Especially since people aren't willing to cut Disney any slack on the matter.

For example, here we have a thread born of the fact that they couldn't continue the party that was advertised to end at midnight after midnight... I'm going to guess the park had people in it until at least 1am, maybe later. Nighttime is when all of this work on rides and the park occurs. If people are there, they can't do the work they need to. So here we have one complaint that the park has spots that need attention, but here we also have the other person complaining that they can't stay into the hours where that maintenance is supposed to occur. Disney announces that the EMH in the PM are going to be cut by an hour and EMH as a whole are going to be reduced, and the Disney universe practically implodes from the scandal... The fact that allows Disney to do the maintaining that is needed, add the extra features that people want, and give them a chance to rest and maintain rides to increase reliability and reduce down and refurb times doesn't matter... The only thing people hear is that EMH is being reduced, and "obviously" it's to pad somebody's bonus.

I get that it's people's vacations, that they want to have fun, and that people spend thousands of dollars to go... But I think people that for people at Disney, it's a business, and for CMs, it's a job, it's a part of their everyday life. It's not unreasonable, evil, or a sign of the decay of society that Disney wants to make a few bucks, nor is it the end of the world as we know it when PotC breaks down a couple times, especially if, instead of breaking down, they'd announced that it was going down for refurb for two weeks and people would have freaked about that. Pirates was closed for one day, one day, on the 9th and there were at least two threads talking about how that ruined vacations. Disney can't both leave rides open, have them running for extended hours, not close them to be refurbed, yet have everything working 100% of the time with no breakdowns. Yet that's expected to be the standard they maintain.

As for the CMs, we saw CMs there handing out candy at midnight and were waving goodbye to us as we walked out of the turnstiles there the next morning at 8am with their big Mickey hands, waving to us as we walked in the next day. The person who gave us our Sorcerer card at 11pm was the one who gave us our packs the next morning at like 9am. Maybe we can cut them the tiniest of breaks when they have a not-so-magical moment? The last trip we made a few weeks ago, we made efforts to make the day magical for CMs... You know what a difference it made not only for them, but for our enjoyment of the parks?

Let me propose a scenario...
I go into a store and buy some clothes. While I was at the store, I was unable to go into certain dressing rooms because they had unexpectedly been closed off. The salesperson was rather cranky. I still purchased the clothes and walked out. When I get home, I am rather upset about the salesperson's attitude and the lack of dressing rooms. I decide that while I did buy clothes, I am going to refute the charges because I didn't like the service. In other words, even though I received what I paid for, I am going to claim I didn't. Service is subjective, right? No. The credit card company would laugh in my face. They would also probably view it as a fraudulent claim. How is the party any different? You buy a ticket for a special event, you get to go to the special event and stay for its entirety, then claim that the services you enjoyed weren't at all rendered...that just isn't an honest claim.
QUOTE]

I think this scenario only works if:
A.) Clothing store charges admission for entrance
B.) Clothing store advertises the dressing room as a main attraction
C.) Clothing was damaged
D.) Store did not allow refunds/exchanges

Service is subjective. That's why the service industry establishes Sevice Level Agreements (SLAs). For example;

Customer A: Has a computer problem and calls the helpdesk. The helpdesk responds to and completes repair in two hours. Customer is happy.

Customer B: Has a computer problem and calls the helpdesk. The helpdesk responds to and completes repair in two hours. Customer is displeased that it took two hours.

See how customer perception impacts service? But if the SLA establishes that a 3 hour response time is satisfactory, subjectivity is removed.

If I'm at WDW for 4 days and MK experiences several rides down (as it did on OCT 9th when we arrived) it's one thing. I have options. I have 3 other parks to attend. I've probably rode most of the rides already and I can enjoy the atmosphere. However, If I pay a premium price for special event at a specific park, I have the right to expect premium service. And if that level of service wasn't met, a free day's pass is a fair expectation, IMHO.

Anyways, I really don't want to argue with my fellow Disers. We all love WDW and that's why we come here.

We, too, were there on the 11th. While I'm not raising a huge complaint, and we did indeed have fun, we did see a few things worth mentioning (mind you, the only comparison I have is our MNSSHP experience from '07):

The candy was indeed less plentiful. This isn't a major point for me at all. However, I did have one CM give each member of my family ONE box of raisins each. (....like I said in my trip report.."I mean, really??")

POTC broke down twice while we were on it. My only complaint here is that the CM's that talk to everyone on the P.A. system during a breakdown were talking too fast, and must have had their mouths right up on the microphone. We couldn't understand a word they were saying. It was reminiscent of Charlie Brown's teachers....

Yes, I whole-heartedly agree that the crowds this year (and not just at the party) were a bit more ill-mannered and more rude than in years past. Shoving me and my family out of the way (the spot we'd been sitting in for 30 minutes) in order to get a spot for the parade? Is it REALLY that important to you? Yes, I feel for the CM's who have to deal with these idiots.

We did enjoy ourselves, despite these minor points. But it definitely wasn't the same party as it's been in years past. The vibe truly wasn't there. We'll be skipping it from here out, I think.

Thanks for posting as I thought I was the only one(and my DW) that was getting this vibe. We shall be skipping it in the future as well.

Let me propose a scenario...
I go into a store and buy some clothes. While I was at the store, I was unable to go into certain dressing rooms because they had unexpectedly been closed off. The salesperson was rather cranky. I still purchased the clothes and walked out. When I get home, I am rather upset about the salesperson's attitude and the lack of dressing rooms. I decide that while I did buy clothes, I am going to refute the charges because I didn't like the service. In other words, even though I received what I paid for, I am going to claim I didn't. Service is subjective, right? No. The credit card company would laugh in my face. They would also probably view it as a fraudulent claim. How is the party any different? You buy a ticket for a special event, you get to go to the special event and stay for its entirety, then claim that the services you enjoyed weren't at all rendered...that just isn't an honest claim.
QUOTE]

C.) Clothing was damaged

Service is subjective. That's why the service industry establishes Sevice Level Agreements (SLAs). For example;

Customer A: Has a computer problem and calls the helpdesk. The helpdesk responds to and completes repair in two hours. Customer is happy.

Customer B: Has a computer problem and calls the helpdesk. The helpdesk responds to and completes repair in two hours. Customer is displeased that it took two hours.

See how customer perception impacts service? But if the SLA establishes that a 3 hour response time is satisfactory, subjectivity is removed.

If I'm at WDW for 4 days and MK experiences several rides down (as it did on OCT 9th when we arrived) it's one thing. I have options. I have 3 other parks to attend. I've probably rode most of the rides already and I can enjoy the atmosphere. However, If I pay a premium price for special event at a specific park, I have the right to expect premium service. And if that level of service wasn't met, a free day's pass is a fair expectation, IMHO.

Anyways, I really don't want to argue with my fellow Disers. We all love WDW and that's why we come here.

This hits the nail on the head! Why do people complain and want to blame Disney for their ASSUMPTIONS? They assume the party to be like last years, they assume the CMs to act the same (oh my you mean they are different people?!), they assume the weather to be perfect. They assume that an attraction to be one thing, and they are wrong!

I for one had a great time, and am happy to see those complaining on the boards saying they won't be back for the party. For the most part, they were the ones who were rude, and tried to bring down other people who were having fun. Good riddance!

C.) Clothing was damaged

Sorry, this still doesn't fly. The rides are not advertised as the main attraction. The PARTY is considered the main attraction. The ticket is for admission to a special event. It grants you admission to that special event. Unless, for some reason, the party is going on but they decide to deny you admission, then they have rendered the service you purchased by admitting you into the party. If you go to the MNSSHP page on the Disney site, no where on there does it specifically mention the rides the OP named, and it certainly doesn't list them as a main attraction. It generally says attractions (leaving it up in the air as to exactly what attractions that may be). The ONLY named things for the party listed are trick or treating, the parade, the fireworks, the characters in costume, and the lighting/theme/music. And considering Disney provided ALL of that, then services have been rendered. Don't confuse perception with actual service. Just because there is a displeased customer doesn't mean service was not actually provided. Disney isn't obligated to pay up just because someone decided they didn't like the party.

Sorry, this still doesn't fly. The rides are not advertised as the main attraction. The PARTY is considered the main attraction. The ticket is for admission to a special event. It grants you admission to that special event. Unless, for some reason, the party is going on but they decide to deny you admission, then they have rendered the service you purchased by admitting you into the party. If you go to the MNSSHP page on the Disney site, no where on there does it specifically mention the rides the OP named, and it certainly doesn't list them as a main attraction. It generally says attractions (leaving it up in the air as to exactly what attractions that may be). The ONLY named things for the party listed are trick or treating, the parade, the fireworks, the characters in costume, and the lighting/theme/music. And considering Disney provided ALL of that, then services have been rendered. Don't confuse perception with actual service. Just because there is a displeased customer doesn't mean service was not actually provided. Disney isn't obligated to pay up just because someone decided they didn't like the party.

:thumbsup2

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/pa...-events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:

If there was not an expectation that most attractions would be open and functioning, then why not close all the rides and make it just about the party? Why? Because no one would pay $60 for a ticket just to walk around and grab candy.

The primary reason people go to WDW is to ride rides. Don't believe me? Look at the lines. By your standard, MK could close all the rides but the PeopleMover and it would be acceptible for the MNSSHP. THAT doesn't fly.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/pa...-events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:

If there was not an expectation that most attractions would be open and functioning, then why not close all the rides and make it just about the party? Why? Because no one would pay $60 for a ticket just to walk around and grab candy.

The primary reason people go to WDW is to ride rides. Don't believe me? Look at the lines. By your standard, MK could close all the rides but the PeopleMover and it would be acceptible for the MNSSHP. THAT doesn't fly.

If that's all the party was (walking around and grabbing candy), I'd agree with you. But there are parades, shows and fireworks that are ONLY presented during the party, plus many more characters (in Halloween costumes) that you can ONLY see during the party.

If you're saying that the "primary" reason people go to WDW is to ride rides, I would say that the "primary" reason people go to MNSSHP is to see the special parade and fireworks (and to be able to wear a costume to the MK). That's a huge part of what that $60 buys. It's not just about the candy.

:earsboy:

Interestingly, most attraction wait times are nearly non-existent during MNSSHP. How many attractions are on Main Street and the Hub, where the bulk of the crowd is most of the night?

In your attempt to refute my shopping example, you mentioned brought up the clothing store advertising the dressing rooms as a main attraction. This was supposedly to support your belief that the rides are the main attractions at the party. Unfortunately, this is NOT true. It doesn't really matter why people go to Disney World. It doesn't really matter if you, personally, believe that the rides are the main attraction of the party. That really is irrelevant. What IS relevant is what Disney actually advertises. They do advertise attractions. But being that attractions are just generally mentioned, while specific things ARE listed, it is fair to say that Disney is advertising the unique features offered only during the party as the main attraction. What you, personally, view to be the main attraction doesn't mean that is what Disney is advertising as the main attraction. People aren't only paying $60 for the rides. They are paying for admission to a special event not available to regular ticket holders. If the rides were the main reason why people wanted to go, then save yourself the $60 and just go to the park during the day. Disney provided exactly what was advertised: many attractions, the parade, the fireworks, the candy, the characters in costume, and the lighting/theme/music. Services rendered. By your logic, I should just expect a refund any time even ONE ride is closed. After all, the rides are the main attraction. ;)

I am not saying one can't be disappointed about rides going down. But there is a big difference between disappointment, and claiming service wasn't received....even though one took advantage of everything that was advertised.

If people just wanted to ride the rides they could get a day ticket and spend all day there....

Couple of points for that night....

Both Parades happen

Candy was available

Most Rides were open (I personally went on Space Mountain, BTMR, Buzz Lightyear, and Pirates) There was little to no wait for all rides.

Characters were out.

Fireworks were fantastic as well as the Villains show.

The MNSSHP is just that....a Party...ride are open, but very few people attending spend their time on the rides....they pay that premium for an opportunity to dress up, Trick or Treat in a safe, well decorated environment, see shows that are only available during the Party. and have a unique opportunity for meeting rare characters....

Interestingly, most attraction wait times are nearly non-existent during MNSSHP. How many attractions are on Main Street and the Hub, where the bulk of the crowd is most of the night?
:thumbsup2
Not to mention that all you have to do is take a look at the threads on this forum regarding the party... compare how many questions there are about the rides to how many there are about the characters, fireworks, headless horseman, candy stations, costumes, etc. It is fair to say the major draw of the party for the majority of the people are the unique events offered only during that time...not the attractions.

I've been to several MNSSHPs and I have found the wait times comparable to the wait times of the duration of my trip, if not longer.

I've been to several MNSSHPs and I have found the wait times comparable to the wait times of the duration of my trip, if not longer.

That is not my experience at all, and I think you would be hard-pressed to find many other posters who would say the same as you. The only exception I can think of might be HM.

In your attempt to refute my shopping example, you mentioned brought up the clothing store advertising the dressing rooms as a main attraction. This was supposedly to support your belief that the rides are the main attractions at the party. Unfortunately, this is NOT true. It doesn't really matter why people go to Disney World. It doesn't really matter if you, personally, believe that the rides are the main attraction of the party. That really is irrelevant. What IS relevant is what Disney actually advertises. They do advertise attractions. But being that attractions are just generally mentioned, while specific things ARE listed, it is fair to say that Disney is advertising the unique features offered only during the party as the main attraction. What you, personally, view to be the main attraction doesn't mean that is what Disney is advertising as the main attraction. People aren't only paying $60 for the rides. They are paying for admission to a special event not available to regular ticket holders. If the rides were the main reason why people wanted to go, then save yourself the $60 and just go to the park during the day. Disney provided exactly what was advertised: many attractions, the parade, the fireworks, the candy, the characters in costume, and the lighting/theme/music. Services rendered. By your logic, I should just expect a refund any time even ONE ride is closed. After all, the rides are the main attraction. ;)

I am not saying one can't be disappointed about rides going down. But there is a big difference between disappointment, and claiming service wasn't received....even though one took advantage of everything that was advertised.

People are paying $60 to attend a special event at a theme park in which rides are a main attraction. Again, close the rides and sell MNSSHP tickets for $60 for 5 hours and see how many people show up. I'd be curious to know, but I'm betting a fraction of the attendance.

By my logic, due to the premuim price of part attendance at WDW, premium service should be rendered. Rides go down. I've probably spent 70+ days at WDW total since 2005 and there has never been a day that a ride, if not multiple rides, was not down for routine maintence, refurbishment or malfunction - and sometime's idiot riders ::yes::. But over the course of a trip that last several days, this is to be expected. The malfunctions over a 5 hour period as the OP described, IMO, is unnacceptible. And by unnacceptible, I mean it happens. Maybe it was just a unfortunate night.... maybe WDW slipping on maintenance.... maybe the OP is full of it. But if it is the former 2, it is reasonable, again IMO, for the OP expect replacement tickets to a MNSSHP or free 1-day park admission.

WDW is always been about the "magical" experience. And that can be described in many ways by many different people. But, I go to WDW with the expectation that ride uptime will be maximized, CMs will be extremely nice and helpful, Princesses will always smile and wave and Chip and Dale will give a little extra squeeze when the hug my daughter. And the vast majority of the time, I have not been disappointed. But if what I described above wasn't part of the experience as a whole, I'd drop $120 on APs to Wild Adventures for me and DD and be done with it.

You know there are posters that will freak if one ride closes down for refurb during the week they happen to be on vacation. And watch out if it goes longer than planned.... People have had their theories on the Yeti for some time...from why it can't be fixed to how long it would take to fix it. Regardless, there would be no shortage of people complaining about it if they had to shut it down for maintenance.

Besides, what would you refer to as "back in the day"? How far back are we talking? Because it is also easy to say that things might have been easier to maintain when there was only 1 park. Or 2. Or 3. Or when there were only a few hotels as opposed to several. Or when there weren't as many attractions. The list can go on. Yes, I get that there is some greed...which can be found everywhere...but there is also a very relevant issue of people expecting more and more without having to pay the price they do, and to have everything available 100% of the time. That kind of logic is, well, illogical.

Rehabs are part of maintenance. Fixing broken animatronics is part of maintenance. How much maintenance could be done if CEOs only took 20 million in total compensation versus 52 million? (answer: about 32 million dollars' worth)

One park had enough staff for one park. Two parks have enough staff for two. Etc. As far as it goes, each park should have enough staff, and central offices should have enough staff, all to do their jobs as required. If maintenance isn't getting done, or is deferred not due to seasonal timing but due to staffing, then there's a problem. And you don't build and staff hotels you can't reasonably fill. They're self-sustaining (if not profit centers).

As for prices, I can recall paying $28 or so for a one-day ticket back in the '80's. What does a one-day, one-park ticket cost these days...?

You mean also back in the day when Disney World had half as many hotels, one less park, no thrill rides, EMH were just instituted, after-hours parties and events didn't exist, and there was only fraction of the daily attendance it has now? Back before there was no FastPass so demand on rides and services was diminished greatly? You mean back before then? :scratchin
yep. And in point of fact, the E-ticket rides ran at full capacity back then, too -- you just had to stand in line the whole time instead of running off while your FP aged...

What I think is people hear how much somebody makes, compare it to what they make, and figure that since it's dramatically more, they're obviously sucking money away from the things that they enjoy. But that's not how running a business works. I don't expect somebody who runs the entire Disney brand to take a salary of $250k a year, and there's no reason that somebody who's the head of a profitable company shouldn't get rich doing it.
I don't want to get into a discussion of reasonable compensation, but like the supreme court justice is quoted saying, "I can't define obscenity, but I know it when I see it." How much maintenance could be done for 32 million dollars?

But beside the point, Disney is an incredibly well maintained park on it's own, and when you compare it to other amusement/theme parks, it's second-to-none. And when you have rides that shuttle thousands of people an hour through in oppressive heat from 8am to 12:30 or from 9am to 2:30am with a reopening again at 8, rides are going to break down. I dare say most major equipment that runs for 16+ hours a day is going to break down, and since a breakdown on many rides means they have to do inspections for safety, not only for liability purposes, but it's what's required by law... I dare say people expect a tad too much. Especially since people aren't willing to cut Disney any slack on the matter.
Not like it used to be. Admittedly, the parks are running longer now than they used to, but I haven't seen them try anything creative to fix that. For example, "rolling maintenance," where on one EMH night, Fantasyland is closed, then the next, Tomorrowland, the Adventureland, etc. As for expectations, why wouldn't someone who paid an average of $45 per day for admission expect that EVERYthing is working? After all, they don't offer discounted tickets when major rides are in rehab...

For example, here we have a thread born of the fact that they couldn't continue the party that was advertised to end at midnight after midnight... I'm going to guess the park had people in it until at least 1am, maybe later. Nighttime is when all of this work on rides and the park occurs. If people are there, they can't do the work they need to. So here we have one complaint that the park has spots that need attention, but here we also have the other person complaining that they can't stay into the hours where that maintenance is supposed to occur. Disney announces that the EMH in the PM are going to be cut by an hour and EMH as a whole are going to be reduced, and the Disney universe practically implodes from the scandal... The fact that allows Disney to do the maintaining that is needed, add the extra features that people want, and give them a chance to rest and maintain rides to increase reliability and reduce down and refurb times doesn't matter... The only thing people hear is that EMH is being reduced, and "obviously" it's to pad somebody's bonus.
Bottom line: you can't please everyone. I'd offer you could please more if you'd keep your rides running more consistently.

I get that it's people's vacations, that they want to have fun, and that people spend thousands of dollars to go... But I think people that for people at Disney, it's a business, and for CMs, it's a job, it's a part of their everyday life. It's not unreasonable, evil, or a sign of the decay of society that Disney wants to make a few bucks, nor is it the end of the world as we know it when PotC breaks down a couple times, especially if, instead of breaking down, they'd announced that it was going down for refurb for two weeks and people would have freaked about that. Pirates was closed for one day, one day, on the 9th and there were at least two threads talking about how that ruined vacations. Disney can't both leave rides open, have them running for extended hours, not close them to be refurbed, yet have everything working 100% of the time with no breakdowns. Yet that's expected to be the standard they maintain.
Again, expectations. People expect a working park when they get there. If WDW built those expectations, then can't deliver because they're running the rides into the ground, whose fault is that?

As for the CMs, we saw CMs there handing out candy at midnight and were waving goodbye to us as we walked out of the turnstiles there the next morning at 8am with their big Mickey hands, waving to us as we walked in the next day. The person who gave us our Sorcerer card at 11pm was the one who gave us our packs the next morning at like 9am. Maybe we can cut them the tiniest of breaks when they have a not-so-magical moment? The last trip we made a few weeks ago, we made efforts to make the day magical for CMs... You know what a difference it made not only for them, but for our enjoyment of the parks?
God bless the CMs. The work very hard for very little pay, and if it weren't for them, Disney might as well sell WDW to Sick Flags. I love 'em, and I always try to a) smile and be friendly, and b) ask as little of them as possible.

We're actually closer in our positions than your comments would suggest. My point is that management is making a conscious decision to pay executives a lot more than they used to -- and substantial amounts of money at that! -- money that could be used to enhance the guest experience, which is one of the foundation bricks that DL and WDW were originally built upon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter