MMMM So Good! Trip Report #2, Jon turns 39, again!

Okay, the thought of security asking you boys to come OUT OF THE BUSHES just cracks me up?? All I could see in my mind, was the funny scene from "Something about Mary"...at the rest stop!!! Too funny!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

We did make it finally back to the Marketplace and we made a stop here....

IMG_2661.jpg

And it was also very busy, but I was ready for my Pretzel Rods.....dang, I love this place.

For $3.75, you get to choose 3 pretzel rods dipped in either milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate....

IMG_2656.jpg

I had choosen all 3 of my rods in milk chocolate.....

IMG_2658.jpg

And you get a choice to "coat" your rods with all kinds of goodies....

(Wally, behave now! :lmao:)

IMG_2657.jpg

This was my finished product....

IMG_2676.jpg

#1 was crushed oreos, the 2nd was Peanut Butter chips, and the 3rd was Butterfinger crumbs....

MMMMMMMMM So Good.........and you can use a Snack Credit from the DDP if you choose to do so....

It took about 30 minutes for the crew to make my request, I just stood there at the counter and just drooled the whole time.....

While waiting, I took a pic of this gigantic rice krispie head.....

IMG_2660.jpg

Leave it to Disney to charge $50 for this.....if anyboby wants me to make them one, I can do it for free! :stir:

So, it was getting late and we decided to head back to the ranch...

IMG_2663.jpg

We waited FOREVER for the bus back to WL.....I am thinking that WL was not fully booked and they decided that one bus was going to be enough....we were packed on the bus....keep in mind there were GF guests on the bus also.....

So we get back "home" and we saw that our bags arrived.....thank God, I was scared something was going to happen.....

IMG_2664.jpg

We wanted to go swimming before the pool closed at midnight....we had fun! Love the pool area! We both played in the main pool and the quiet pool....the water was nice and had just a bit of chillness in the water...very relaxing....

IMG_2670.jpg

You can look but you can't touch, he's mine!

IMG_2671.jpg

Yes, I got a new swim trunks...Old Navy, on clearance for $5!

So, we closed down the pool and went back and to get ready for bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow!

On our way back...I couldn't resist on taking a picture of another lamp post.....
IMG_2673.jpg

I want these for my yard! LOL!

Okay...I hope everyone is enjoying thus far....Next up, "drama" at the Festival of the Lion King and a magical surprise at DHS!!!!

How late was the hot tub open and was it crowded? We hope to be able to use it after the parks everyday!

How late was the hot tub open and was it crowded? We hope to be able to use it after the parks everyday!

Not even going to reference the "rods"...oops...too late.

Loved the red swimming trunks Jeff! Very becoming.

And as for September...Oh! You must extend your trip.....MUST! Hear me????

Loved the red swimming trunks Jeff! Very becoming.

Yes very fetching! :thumbsup2
They look like they'd be easy to get out of too.
(Just one good tug with my teeth...)

Honey - you're going to get a sock in the jaw if you don't
stop throwing aspersions on "the goods". :mad:

Just wait. She'll be calling us all fat here in a minute. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter