MMMM So Good! Trip Report #2, Jon turns 39, again!

Awww ... Thank You so much for remembering me in the gifts. I'll cherish it forever. LOL.

I really did enjoy reading your trip report. I'm glad you had a great time.

Maybe next year, you can come down for Gay Day?!?!? You got plenty of time to plan.

:hug:

What a great trip report! Even living minutes from the World, it was still a joy to experience it through your eyes. You and Jon are adorable and I'm so happy it sounds like guys had a great trip!

LOVED it!!! :love:

Now, I must say I have a problem. The only thing to eat near OUR gate at MCO is BURGER KING! If we fly Airtran there is an OUTBACK? That is just wrong. :sad2:

I was impressed...there's a Nathan's Hotdog, Outback, 2 very nice gift shops, Starbucks and I want to say there's a Buger King there too...I can't remember...

Thanks for the gift! :cool1:

Was never really a fan of Paula Dean till she was on My life on the D-list, now I'm a big fan of hers!

Time to start your next PTR! :thumbsup2

Your welcome....I didn't really get it for Paula Deen, I love her, but I really like her food...her restuarant is the bomb! Love it! I appreciate her food and cooking, so that's what triggered me to get it...LOL!

Well...I have my ADRs for September/Oct....we are ready, but I don't think Im gonna do a PTR, there not as fun as a TR....

Jeff!

That was amazing! Wonderful! I loved it! Hugs and smoooches for the mug...and Wally's gift? PERFECTO!

Thanks for taking us along on your trip. I can't wait for the next one.:hug::hug:

Thank you Rosie!!!! Thought you would like the mug....you and Jon would pair up so well...he has it all day long!!!! And Wally's gift....yes, perfect!

I enjoyed giving you all the run down....it was a great outlet for me....

Thanks Jeff! That was very sweet of you. You are so thoughtful!

:flower3:

Your TR was sooo good! You are a way better story teller than I am ... I stink at it... I let my pictures carry me through...

Thank you Jenn...I hope you enjoy it! LOL! I just took a picture of the Rosetta Stone counter and said, someone can use it!! LOL! But the bag was really for ya! You know a gurl gotta have a nice big bag for her stuff when she travels...

You do not!
But you did forget to buy us presents.....

I think I have spoiled some folks.....LOL!

You would be amazed at what I will do for a bottle of Hilltop Salad Dressing! :rotfl2:

What is it with this salad dressing???? Do tell....Im almost afraid to ask....

Great trip report!

Hope to meet y'all for drinks or something when you're here in September.

You're in town for the Food and Wine Festival right? You'll LOVE it! It's our favorite time of year here.

Thanks Rob! We gotta make a plan for September.....September 27-Oct 4th. I know MNSSHP is going on that Tuesday and we are planning that night to go. We will have to come up with something....if not, there's always February! BTW, yall have Jon scared to death! LOL!

So fun riding this at night! It was super cool!
just how many pills did you take ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff90
Nope, he didn't pull it out.....

Well I would hope not Not right there in fantasy land!

Now see my thought was --well as long as you're in a committed relationship

Best way to ride Astro Orbiter is during any fireworks show---beautiful, exhilarating and pretty dang scary. Now add the "wrong" pill and hey hey heyyyy!:thumbsup2

fantastic report Jeff

Thank you!!!!

I swear I only had one! LOL!

The Astro Orbiter was fun....we loved it! I will have to double dose next time! LOL!

Thanks Lamby!
You can gift me something Big any old time.
:goodvibes

Great report.
And glad your on for the "Fiasco in February"

Brace Jon.
He might need a few his "mother's little helpers" for this meet.
:rolleyes:

You are welcome Sugar! I can not WAIT for February now to see you guys in person! LOL! Jon laughed at your comments....So, I do have a good friend thats in pharamacy sales! Maybe I should see if she has any value size of anything good...LOL!

We call it the Astroglide Orbiter :-)
And we giggle and laugh like we are 10 years old.

Jon called it the same thing.....LOL!

Awww ... Thank You so much for remembering me in the gifts. I'll cherish it forever. LOL.

I really did enjoy reading your trip report. I'm glad you had a great time.

Maybe next year, you can come down for Gay Day?!?!? You got plenty of time to plan.

:hug:

You are welcome and thanks for reading...I appreciate it....I hope everyone liked it...

When is Gay Day set for 2010?...We do really wanna go....the pics showed everyone having a great time....

What a great trip report! Even living minutes from the World, it was still a joy to experience it through your eyes. You and Jon are adorable and I'm so happy it sounds like guys had a great trip!

Thanks Lukas! How lucky are you to be living near there....I guess it's different if you work there everyday and see lots of folks....Thanks for the sweet comments....

Gay Days is the first weekend in June.
We are booked to be there starting June 4, but we'll have to see how DH's vacation bid shakes out.

DSCN2100.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

So, how do we look.....????

Jon gave me a once over and said my gal did really good! He gave Rex 2 thumps up also! We really did enjoy this experience....we will do again if we ever need haircuts while in the MK!

We left MK....b/c it was getting so packed! So, we both decided to head back to WL.....

Here we are sportin' our new looks on the boat back home....

DSCN2105.jpg

DSCN2107.jpg

Well -- you look great! But, I'm disappointed -- NO GLITTER!!!!! -- that's the main thing to do at the MK barbershop (I keep wanting to get the DGS's hair done there, but they're always too busy).

Fun to see you yesterday (and thanks again) -- when's a good time for you to meet for coffee (or :drinking1 )somewhere? So we can talk DVC, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!