Missy and Brandon's PJ 12/04/09 Fulton's- Wedding Day Report with PHOTOS!

I also started an "OMG I can't afford everything I want, I can't believe how fast this all adds up!" freak-out. Does everyone have one of these and how did you cope with it?!? And did you end up cutting anything? Right now I don't know how I'm going to have a MK photo shoot and I was really looking forward to that.

Lol that's how we went with an Escape wedding. We could afford the Wishes but things would be tight. WIth the Escape we get everything we REALLY want but at a lower price. Df and I are going to sit down with the planning pages from Carrie's book and right EVERYTHING down. That way I know how to budget and have a schedule of what is due every month, rather than just buy things willy nilly (lol you like that?)

LOL! Well great minds think alike because your wedding is really starting to sound like my wedding! LOL- I'm in October, at Sea Breeze Point, Reception at the St. James Room, Randy Chapman Photography and we are staying at Old Key West! CRAZY!!!:rotfl2:

Lol that's how we went with an Escape wedding. We could afford the Wishes but things would be tight. WIth the Escape we get everything we REALLY want but at a lower price. Df and I are going to sit down with the planning pages from Carrie's book and right EVERYTHING down. That way I know how to budget and have a schedule of what is due every month, rather than just buy things willy nilly (lol you like that?)

There has been at least 2 difficult moments for me where I almost convinced myself to move it to a Wishes, but we're doing Disney to NOT have a big wedding and spend an insane amount of money!

LOL! Well great minds think alike because your wedding is really starting to sound like my wedding! LOL- I'm in October, at Sea Breeze Point, Reception at the St. James Room, Randy Chapman Photography and we are staying at Old Key West! CRAZY!!!:rotfl2:

That's crazy! Good luck with your planning! I keep going back and forth on what kind of reception to have. We may do a BBQ on the St. James patio or on the Beach at the Beach Club. I can't decide!

Thanks for giving me that website!! Congrats on getting your date!!

You're welcome and thanks!

OMG that is gorgeous!! All you girls buying your dresses on ebay have me jealous. I keep telling myself I already have my dress:rotfl:

I got my letter of agreement! I asked for it to be revised with the "extra people clause" and got it back very quickly, I can have up to 25. YAY! Also asked about losing the Disney photographer and he said if I hire one the Disney photog will come too! He mentioned they changed it within the last week, they tested it with 2 photographers last week and it worked so no more "use it only or lose it!"

Also got my engagement ring back sized today!

I got my letter of agreement! I asked for it to be revised with the "extra people clause" and got it back very quickly, I can have up to 25. YAY! Also asked about losing the Disney photographer and he said if I hire one and Disney photog will come too! He mentioned they changed it within the last week, they tested it with 2 photographers last week and it worked so no more "use it only or lose it!"

Also got my engagement ring back sized today!

I am really surprised by this! I didn't think most photographers would go for it...it's great news though!!

i couldn't wait so i tried it on at work over my clothes and it fits! except in the bbs, which always happens anyway. i didn't get a good look at it so i haven't quite decided yet if it's perfect.

but it fits!:bride:

I got my wedding band yesterday! I had to take me E-ring back because the metal cracked when they sized it so they are fixing it up for me. (that's what happens when you got from a size 7 to a 4.5 and they don't heat the gold properly!) I didn't purchase it as a set when I picked out the engagement ring with DF, and I'm glad I didn't! The sales-girl was awesome, she showed me a few bands and none of them went well with the ring, it's a bridge over water setting and the row of diamonds under the main setting is spaced just so and I wanted to spacing to match. We hemmed and hawed for a minute and she got a gleam in her eye and pulled out a black box from under a counter a lo and behold, there was an exact match to my ring! And it was on clearance 50% off! SCORE!

In other news my deposit was due to Disney today! DF didn't send it! Gaahh!!

And I still haven't decided where to have my reception!! I keep going back and forth on changing the time of the ceremony to later so we can do dinner instead of lunch...

I think your dress is gorgeous and think it will be just fine for an evening wedding... I tend to make up the rules as I go with these things though but I figure it's your wedding so you make the rules! If you love the dress that's all that matters!

Your dress is gorgeous! I love the ebay dresses. I wish I had thought of that before buying a dress. Very nice and I think it is plenty dressy for an evening affair. It's not going to be at the Ritz! BTW You're getting married the day before my birthday! :goodvibes

Thanks ladies! I brought the dress over to my moms for a proper trying-on and it's wonderful and beautiful and perfect....I just gotta lose 10 lbs!

I finished our Save the Dates today after fighting with the printer for hours. I will post a photo tomorrow. I also printed address labels! I found a really cute graphic that I am using as a sort of logo for our wedding. DF loves it and approves of the final result.

We did a trip to Michaels to see what their wedding section looked like. I haven't been in there for a long time but it hadn't changed. Nothing caught my eye for anything that I'd like to use for my wedding. I did go into the clearance section of course and managed to find an ivory invitation set that I decided will work since the price was right, $20 for 50 w/RSVP! So far the budget is doing great!

I've been thinking a bit about centerpieces. I think I will pick up a few small pointsettias at Walmart before heading to Disney. I'm lucky we are spending a few days in Ft. Myers with DF's parents before the wedding. I'm also going to pick up all the stuff for the welcome bags then.

I think pointsettias are an easy way to make the space at Raglan Road pretty and Christmasy and keeping it well under $50. I'll stop at a crafty place and get something sparkly to stick in them. I'd like a few Mickey crystals like the ones they stick in bouquets but I haven't seen them online in my searches. Does anyone know if these are available for sale somewhere?

I love checking small things off my list. I booked dress steaming for me and my flower girls.

Also finalized changing ceremony times from 10:30 to 2:30 and confirmed the time change with Randy. I made the change on the contract, signed it and put a stamp on it.

I also have an email over to Beaute Speciale to see if they are available and sent a nice long list of questions and a sample menu over to Raglan Road.

I hate waiting for people to get back to me! :P

I found awesome favors! I wanted to give away a Christmas ornament and I found a great one on disneyoutlet.com.

H3834U0017

They have Summer Clearance right now so it was 25% plus I had a code for 10% more off!

I hope they are as cute in person.

Your favors are sooo cute!!!! I think I am going to look around the website for a bit as well :rotfl:

I love your dress!! It is so elegant! I am interested to see what you do with your reception dinner/lunch. I was looking into Raglan Road as well, but found it hard to find much info on!

Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter