Mission Spy RP

Rarity: Rarity headed back over to her seat next to Joey.

Sarah: "Now that everything is back to normal, let's get on with the mission. Rarity has gotten her memory back, and collected some information. We have figured out where they are going to strike next, so we need to get back on track. I will have you guys stationed throughout the parks. Penney, I need you to make a bomb detector."

Penney: "On it."

Joey: Joey hoped he would be stationed close to Rarity.

Scarlet: she smiled. "Thank god I can get back out on the field."

Sidney, Andrea, and Fiona: They entered as they heard this.

Fiona: She saluted. "Target down, Sarah. Got another victim?"

Sidney: He already knew his roll. He would be shooting them out of the sky.

Scarlet: she smiled. She knew there were eyes on them. She decided to do something to prove to them she didn't care. She took Mason's face in her hands and kissed his lips. She heard gasps and smiled.

Mason: His eyes widened but he kissed her back. He didn't like the feeling of people watching him.

Clara: Clara entered the room. She smiled that they would be back in the field soon.

Sarah: "Okay, I am going to assign each of you a certain place throughout the parks. I will go work on that now. And I may have some of you stationed near the enemy base, and other places bordering Disney World."

Sarah: "Okay, I am going to assign each of you a certain place throughout the parks. I will go work on that now. And I may have some of you stationed near the enemy base, and other places bordering Disney World."

OOC: Here is the list of where the fielders will be stationed:

Sarah: "Once you have seen where you will be stationed, pick up a bomb detector and taser from Penney. Then load up in the red jet, and Alex will drop you off at your station."

Rarity: Rarity looked at the list. She was with Alex. Then she moved out of the way so others could see. She grabbed her bomb detector and taser, then headed for the red jet.

Joey: Joey grabbed the list and scanned it for his name. He was in Animal Kingdom with...Scarlet. He left to grab his bomb detector and taser, then sat down in the jet next to Rarity.

Penney: Penney began handing out her bomb detectors and tasers.

Sarah: "Once you have seen where you will be stationed, pick up a bomb detector and taser from Penney. Then load up in the red jet, and Alex will drop you off at your station."

Rarity: Rarity looked at the list. She was with Alex. Then she moved out of the way so others could see. She grabbed her bomb detector and taser, then headed for the red jet.

Joey: Joey grabbed the list and scanned it for his name. He was in Animal Kingdom with...Scarlet. He left to grab his bomb detector and taser, then sat down in the jet next to Rarity.

Sidney: "Forgive me, but I've gotta go where ever they'll strike, I can't be held down to a post. It'll likely be an aerial strike, you really wanna trust someone who can't shoot, which, no offense but that's everyone else, to take multiple planes down without killing the other teammates?"

Fiona: "He's got a point. If you needed someone killed, you'd send an assassin like me, not someone who can't kill." She was stationed with Clara Jones in DHS, it was tolerable.

Scarlet: Animal kingdom. Not bad. But with Joey. she sighed. she slung her backpack full of supplies over her shoulder and kissed Mason on the lips. She then stood and walked to the jet.

Rose: she sighed. She wasn't with her partner. She was in the magic kingdom with Sidney? He scared her. Oh well. She smirked at Scarlet after she kissed Mason, and got a punch in the stomach as payback. She collected supplies, put a brace around her leg, and sat next to her partner on the jet.

Clara: She checked the list, DHS with Fiona. That was okay. She sent her a small smile gathering her stuff. Seeing Mason and Scarlet kiss she sighed. It made her nervous that they were together. It was his job to protect all of them, now he might just focus on his girlfriend.

Mason: he kissed her back, but kind of wished she hadn't done it. He hated knowing that people were thinking about them being together.

Alex: Alex slowly got up and took her taser and bomb detector. She took out her keys and walked to her jet. She opened up the hatch to see some others already there. Alex took her place in the pilot's seat. At least she was paired up with Rarity. She hadn't seen the fight, let alone known that Alex had been captured as well.

OOC: Alex locked her jet, but we can pretend she didn't

Sidney: "Forgive me, but I've gotta go where ever they'll strike, I can't be held down to a post. It'll likely be an aerial strike, you really wanna trust someone who can't shoot, which, no offense but that's everyone else, to take multiple planes down without killing the other teammates?"

Fiona: "He's got a point. If you needed someone killed, you'd send an assassin like me, not someone who can't kill." She was stationed with Clara Jones in DHS, it was tolerable.

Sarah: "Everyone needs a chance to experience different kinds of attacks and fights. And we don't know where they will strike back for sure. And, I'm laying this out right now, if any criticism happens, that person will be removed from the mission. And, for your information, I chose this team. I put you all together for a reason. Now, Alex, go ahead."

Sarah: "Everyone needs a chance to experience different kinds of attacks and fights. And we don't know where they will strike back for sure. And, I'm laying this out right now, if any criticism happens, that person will be removed from the mission. And, for your information, I chose this team. I put you all together for a reason. Now, Alex, go ahead."

Sidney: He sighed loudly. "Fine, but when we all die in an explosion, I'm blaming you. I'll be right back, I have to head to my armory." He seriously hoped they decided to attack his station, no one else was competent enough to take down a plane and not get everyone killed. He knew he could; he had done it before. He left before he could be stopped.

Alex: She ignored Sidney and nodded to Sarah. "Up we go." She got it in line with a little runway. Then they started lifting off the ground. They were off.

A little time passed as Alex went over every park, using the parking lot as a runway. She figured everyone could sneak in unseen. With only Rarity and herself in the plane, she landed in Epcot so she could get to her plane quickly if she needed to. She locked it up and headed with Rarity to their positions.

Alex: She ignored Sidney and nodded to Sarah. "Up we go." She got it in line with a little runway. Then they started lifting off the ground. They were off.

A little time passed as Alex went over every park, using the parking lot as a runway. She figured everyone could sneak in unseen. With only Rarity and herself in the plane, she landed in Epcot so she could get to her plane quickly if she needed to. She locked it up and headed with Rarity to their positions.

Clara: Clara got out of the jet at DHS with Fiona. She quickly snuck in unnoticed.

Mason: He watched from HQ making sure that each field agent made it into their designated park safely.

Clara: Clara got out of the jet at DHS with Fiona. She quickly snuck in unnoticed.

Mason: He watched from HQ making sure that each field agent made it into their designated park safely.

Scarlet: she got off at her station, smiling because she knew that Mason was helping her out.

Sarah: Sarah watched as they took off, hoping them the best of luck.

Rarity: Rarity thanked Alex for the ride, and headed for China.

Joey: Joey got off the jet at Animal Kingdom and headed for the Tree of Life.

Sarah: Sarah watched as they took off, hoping them the best of luck.

Rarity: Rarity thanked Alex for the ride, and headed for China.

Joey: Joey got off the jet at Animal Kingdom and headed for the Tree of Life.

Alex: she nodded once and went straight for the Moracco/France area. She tried not to look suspicious by walking casually through acting as if she were a cast member doing some last minute check ups.

(Her jet is parked close to the fountain near the big ball)

Alex: she nodded once and went straight for the Moracco/France area. She tried not to look suspicious by walking casually through acting as if she were a cast member doing some last minute check ups.

(Her jet is parked close to the fountain near the big ball)

OOC: Okies!

Rarity: Rarity continued walking until she saw the Chinese building near where Mulan and Mushu 'Meet and Greeted".

Fiona: When they got to DHS, she found a good spot on the roof of the Chinese Theatre.

Sidney: He found a high tower in the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter