Headquarters:
Penney Banks
Andrea Porter
Sam Smith
Mason Blane
Zoe Knight
Aflame Davis
Dawson Elba Soto

1st Mission: Terrorists from a secret organization have come to America and are scheming to bomb and destroy Disney World. The tallest point on the Cinderella Castle has been knocked over as a sign to what is to come.

And begin!

Rarity: Rarity was waiting for the other spies to report to Headquarters. She had heard the news about the Disney World Attack and was called in. She was disappointed that she had to work with other spies. She worked alone.

Visual:

Alex: She had just finished her flight training when she got called in to work for the DSC (can I call it that? Disney Spy corps.?). She got assigned to the Disney Terrorist mission, also known as DT. She arrived at the DSC HQ at exactly 15:00 (military time). She walked up the the front desk, signed in, and headed toward the room the secretary pointed her towards.

OOC: sorry I'm kind of making up all these names and abbreviations, I can edit them out if you want me too, Kitty

Christina: Christina arrived at Headquarters, quietly looking around and takin things in. She was excited to have some action, and was pushing away the butterflies in her stomach.

Scarlet: she walked into headquarters. She had just finished a solo mission. She was victorious, as always. She sat on the opposite side of the room as the other girl. Her red hair fell in front of one of her eyes, not bothering to move it.

Clara: Clara had been training when she was given the call that she has been assigned to this mission. She walked into the headquarters signed in and walked around looking for the other she would be working with

Rarity: Rarity looked at the spies that had come in. She had taken a seat at the long table and crossed her arms. This wasn't fair. She wanted to do this mission alone.

Penney: Penney was in her workshop when she was called to Headquarters. She grabbed her satchel and threw a few tools in it and the project she was working on. It was a piece that you would hook on to your ear with a metal piece directing towards the eye. A red 'screen' would appear before your eye giving you X-ray vision. You could also see lasers, and other things not visible to the bare eye. She grabbed her duplicator so she could make several X-ray eye pieces, and went to Headquarters. She found the room for Mission DT and walked in. She sat down and began messing with the eye piece.

Rarity: Rarity looked at the spies that had come in. She had taken a seat at the long table and crossed her arms. This wasn't fair. She wanted to do this mission alone.

Penney: Penney was in her workshop when she was called to Headquarters. She grabbed her satchel and threw a few tools in it and the project she was working on. It was a piece that you would hook on to your ear with a metal piece directing towards the eye. A red 'screen' would appear before your eye giving you X-ray vision. You could also see lasers, and other things not visible to the bare eye. She grabbed her duplicator so she could make several X-ray eye pieces, and went to Headquarters. She found the room for Mission DT and walked in. She sat down and began messing with the eye piece.

Mason: When Mason was called in he found the room quickly and joined the other spies. He was ready to take on this mission.

Clara: Clara saw the girl sitting with her arms crossed. She joined her "is something wrong?" she asked in a kind voice.

Sidney: He was repairing one of his guns in his private (and hidden) workshop when he got the call. He put down the gun and his tools, wiped the mechanic grease off his hands and reported in, arriving at HQ quickly and proceeding right into the debriefing room. He groaned inside his head. He would be working with the newer recruits again. They were all girls, and some seemed to him overconfident or bubbly. He would rather have Andy alone than all of them. But then, they were still girls, and hadn't been working as long as he had. He sat down and tried to ignore them.

Andrea: She was down at the prison, interrogating one of the latest prisoners brought back from one of the latest missions when she got the call. She left the prisoner in the hands of her (hopefully) capable partner and drove to HQ. She entered the debriefing room and gave Sidney a professional nod of recognition before sitting down.

OOC: I can change it if you don't like it.

OOC: lol, I just noticed Sidney and Clara have the same last name. But it's Jones, and Jones is a common last name.

Alex: She took a seat next to a random girl (Scarlet). She sat quietly, she was used to being alone in an aircraft for hours.

Alex: She took a seat next to a random girl (Scarlet). She sat quietly, she was used to being alone in an aircraft for hours.

Scarlet: she looked at the girl and turned away. She didn't like working with others.

OOC: lol, I just noticed Sidney and Clara have the same last name. But it's Jones, and Jones is a common last name.

OOC: lol oops my bad. Even funnier she was going to be Christina but Cindy already named a character that so I changed it. I didn't even think to check the last name.

OOC: lol oops my bad. Even funnier she was going to be Christina but Cjndy already named a character that so I changed it. I didn't even think to check the last name.

OOC: LOL! Well, again, Jones is a common last name IRL, so it's not that big of a deal, unless Kit doesn't like it. It's kind of funny, he and Andy are cousins, but the character he shares a last name with isn't related to him.

OOC: LOL! Well, again, Jones is a common last name IRL, so it's not that big of a deal, unless Kit doesn't like it. It's kind of funny, he and Andy are cousins, but the character he shares a last name with isn't related to him.

OOC: That is funny! But you're right it is very common.

Mason: Mason looked around the room before finding a seat and sitting down. He opened his laptop in front of him.

Mason: When Mason was called in he found the room quickly and joined the other spies. He was ready to take on this mission.

Clara: Clara saw the girl sitting with her arms crossed. She joined her "is something wrong?" she asked in a kind voice.

Rarity: "I don't work with others... very well." She had been in the service since it started and worked in a group for a mission, and it didn't go very well.

Penney: She finally finished her eye piece and put it in her satchel. She took out her notebook and started drawing the design of another gadget. This one would be a gun that shoots different things, such as bullets, lasers, and plain gun powder. When she was stumped on what else to add to her new gadget idea, she looked through her other drawings. Her previous drawings made her smile, remembering the story behind each individual gadget. She had been there since the beginning of the service as well and had been excited to create new things ever since.

Rarity: "I don't work with others... very well." She had been in the service since it started and worked in a group for a mission, and it didn't go very well.

Penney: She finally finished her eye piece and put it in her satchel. She took out her notebook and started drawing the design of another gadget. This one would be a gun that shoots different things, such as bullets, lasers, and plain gun powder. When she was stumped on what else to add to her new gadget idea, she looked through her other drawings. Her previous drawings made her smile, remembering the story behind each individual gadget. She had been there since the beginning of the service as well and had been excited to create new things ever since.

Clara: "yeah, me neither" she said sitting across from her. She had been told that no matter how friendly she was and how many friends she made that when it came to missions she could be harsh and bossy.

Mason: Mason focused on his computer screen. He was completely absorbed in researching anything he could on the mission they were going to take on.

OOC: Could someone tell me what heppened so far? I would readd a ll the stuff, but I'm too lazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter