Miss Kathy and Me take on Disney--Update 5/23-- Must Do's -- Epcot -- Mary

love your plans....so which one of the girls will be pushing you out of epcot in a wheel chair :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: with all those slushies, its going to be a crawl around the world :rolleyes1

love the new photos, can't wait to see their wedding photos, they are so photogenic :)

Happy 30th Anniversary to my wonderful husband....love you!

:hug: Happy belated anniversary Kathy & Mark !!!

Sorry, I have been MIA my friend..work, school, resort changes, my DIS time has fallen short :sad2:

Did someone mention a slushie?????:woohoo:

Do you think you'll find time to slip in a grand marnier slush??? :confused3 :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

I sure will try. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Happy 30th Anniversary to you and Mark, Ms. Kathy! :cheer2:

Thank you, Goofy.

OMG Grand Marnier Slushes...I could seriously spend all of my time and money drinking those orange beauties. I love that they are both delicious and delightfully strong...not too much but just enough that it gives the World Showcase an extra little glow!

I could NOT have put it any better myself.

Great must-dos Kathy. I was wondering though-aren't you planning to have a Grand Marnier slush? :confused3:rotfl2:

Gee, did I forget to mention that I'll be having one of those beauties? ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

I want to tour Epcot with you....
How did your anniversary go?!?! to the cutest COUPLE EVER!!!

I'm glad I gave you a laugh. You can tour with me anytime. We had hot dogs for dinner and then Mark had to go and umpire a baseball game at 8:15. Andy is taking us to our favorite seafood restaurant on Monday -- Bob Chinn's.

Happy Anniversary (belated) Kathy and Mark! Hope you had a great day!

Thanks, MEK.

My Epcot list looks similar to yours:

Soarin
Jalapeno Margarita
Test Track
A glass of wine at Tutto Gusto
Spaceship Earth
Grey Goose Slush

:rotfl2:

I LOVE IT!

Happy belated Anniversary! How wonderful!

Thank you, D. :)

Hmmm... I am surprised you didn't mention a Grand Mariner Slushie... I thought that was a must do for everyone? :confused3

Hmm...I can't believe I forgot. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Otherwise - Looks like a great day to me! :)

D~

Thanks. :)

Are days getting longer? That's how it feels like at work anyway. 24 days for me. <sigh>

:welcome: You leave the day after my son's wedding. :)

And I am still getting the lists of must do's with the kids. :)

I'm sure you'll have a blast; how old are your kids?

I think you forgot a GRAND MARINER slushie:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

My must do's at Epcot are:=
Soarin'
Space Ship Earth
The Land
Figment
ALL the countries :goodvibes

It must be an age thing with me, Rosie. We have a lot of the same must-do's. :)

Loving the daily pix !!!

Thanks, Rosie.

love your plans....so which one of the girls will be pushing you out of epcot in a wheel chair :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: with all those slushies, its going to be a crawl around the world :rolleyes1

I think they'll have to take turns; and after my day at the doctor today, I may be in a wheelchair. :scared1:

love the new photos, can't wait to see their wedding photos, they are so photogenic :)

I think their wedding pictures will be spectacular.

:hug: Happy belated anniversary Kathy & Mark !!!

Thank you.

Sorry, I have been MIA my friend..work, school, resort changes, my DIS time has fallen short :sad2:

I've been wondering where you have been...I've missed you friend.

Did someone mention a slushie?????:woohoo:

I think I mentioned a few, but a few more would be good.

So while we wait for Mary to do her Epcot must-do's, I'll fill you in on my day.

I woke up this morning and my ankle gave way; it did not want me to stand on my foot at all. It took a good 10 minutes to get going.

I had hurt my foot about three weeks ago while mulching, but the other side of the foot.

The last week or so it's been feeling like the ankle was going to give, but didn't. Well this morning it sure did. I went to work in a cab because I couldn't handle the walk.

I called the doctor and she told me to come in. They said it was a little swollen and sent me for an x-ray. Luckily, it is not fractured. They have me wrapped and taking Aleve with my foot elevated. If not better on Friday, I have to go to an ortho guy and maybe get a MRI. I will tell you this...I WILL be dancing at my son's wedding.

Ouch , hope your foot is better soon !! For the past few days my arthritic left knee has been giving me a LOT of pain, but today it is fine !! I will take a day pain free !!!:goodvibes

Happy Anniversary!

Switch Grand Marnier for Grey Goose and I'll be all over that slushie!

Ouch , hope your foot is better soon !! For the past few days my arthritic left knee has been giving me a LOT of pain, but today it is fine !! I will take a day pain free !!!:goodvibes

Me too, Rosie. I don't like pain...but I refused the pain meds as I'm hoping the Aleve will do the trick. I'm sorry about your knee...glad it is better today.

Happy Anniversary!

Switch Grand Marnier for Grey Goose and I'll be all over that slushie!

Thank you, Mel. I think Mary prefers the Grey Goose over the Grand Mariner...so you'd be in good company.

KatMark said:
So while we wait for Mary to do her Epcot must-do's, I'll fill you in on my day.

I woke up this morning and my ankle gave way; it did not want me to stand on my foot at all. It took a good 10 minutes to get going.

I had hurt my foot about three weeks ago while mulching, but the other side of the foot.

The last week or so it's been feeling like the ankle was going to give, but didn't. Well this morning it sure did. I went to work in a cab because I couldn't handle the walk.

I called the doctor and she told me to come in. They said it was a little swollen and sent me for an x-ray. Luckily, it is not fractured. They have me wrapped and taking Aleve with my foot elevated. If not better on Friday, I have to go to an ortho guy and maybe get a MRI. I will tell you this...I WILL be dancing at my son's wedding.

Sorry to hear that... hopefully a little RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) will get it all in order for the wedding. My brother has a weak ankle from years of competitive soccer and he often has to use RICE when his ankle gives out.

R I C E: Rest, Ice, Compression (wrap) and Elevation!! Sending pixie dust for a quick recovery!!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Kathy

Hi Kathy!
I'm really enjoying the pictures you are posting of the kids. The wedding pictures are going to be gorgeous!

I hope you are able to get some relief with your ankle. Disney requires so much time walking....
You must not make it worse before that wedding!!!

Perhaps you need to borrow Aladdin's Magic Carpet...

Love the daily pictures of the couple!!:goodvibes

Do you know when we were at Disney a few weeks ago I did NOT get my GM Slushie!!!! I am going to make up for it in Oct.;)

Oh no Kathy..must take care of that ankle. Lots of walking coming up!! Hope it gets better soon!!

I've got faith in you Kathy... you can do it! I danced at my own wedding with my left foot in a walking boot and I was popping pain killers like candy. :rotfl2: I'd had surgery for a ruptured achilles a few weeks before and was just released to walk in a boot without crutches 2 days before the wedding.

I hope there's nothing seriously wrong with it. Maybe some elevation and some rest for it will do the trick. :thumbsup2

Kathy - I hope your ankle feels better today and I love yesterday's picture of the happy couple! :thumbsup2

Hope the ankle/foot is better today?!?! the weather is NOT helping!
Bob Chin's is the best!!! I have a photoshoot for the Vietnam Vets on Monday. :thumbsup2 No i don't charge them... :hug:

Where is the NEW PICTURE?!?!?! I love it.

i don't doubt you will be the dancing queen at your Son's wedding!!! :dance3:
I cannot wait to hear all about the wedding!!!!!

I think I mentioned a few, but a few more would be good.
:rotfl:

:hug: Kathy! You WILL dance!!! Definitely start using a sports brace, and rest as much as you can sweetie!!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter