Miss Kathy and Me take on Disney--Update 5/23-- Must Do's -- Epcot -- Mary

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by KatMark, Mar 17, 2013.

1. annmarieda

annmarieda DIS Veteran

I am sad that Kathy seemed to be targeted. I know I have open PTRs from 2010. Why? Makes no sense that they were not automatically closed. Now...a lot of my TRs were closed. I would find it hard not to take it personally...

I just hope to continue to see you around, Kathy!!!:hug:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MAGICFOR2

MAGICFOR2 DIS Veteran

Why wouldn't they just move it to the community board and notify everyone - I have seen them move a PTR to a TR board before with no problem.:confused3 So sorry Kathy. :hug: With so many moving to FB already, you would think that they would want to keep their loyal writers here so there are more people to click on the ads. :confused:

4. GoofyFan1515

GoofyFan1515 IMO, this new DIS is horrible! More chore than fun

Sorry to hear this Kathy! :( I always enjoy your updates, even if I fall way behind at times!!! :blush:

Me too Rosie! Since FB has gone crazy with changing personal security during "updates," unknown to the user, and exposing personal info to anyone until you just happen to catch it, I have almost completely quit FB myself (would say completely quit but I did log on recently because there was something I needed to look for).

^^^THIS^^^

Hopefully when everything settles down a little you will have time to reconsider! No need to let their decision be punishment for your many readers who enjoy your TRs and PTRs. So much going on with the trip and the wedding! Hope they all go perfectly for you! :cool1:

Hope the ankle is all better! :hug:

5. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

It's Single Digit day!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

6. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Yay Kathy !!!!! I sure hope you reconsider a TR , you have sooooo many readers !!!
    On the Decmebr trip .. What are your dates ??? We have to plan a meet, I already talked to Grumpy Grandma and she is all for it !! Do you want to join us for a meal? Just let me know !!I can't believe we will finally meet !!:banana::banana::banana::banana: Mr Mark let's get those HATS on !!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

7. Tiggerrn2

Tiggerrn2 DIS Veteran

I had gotten behind on your PTR and didn't quite understand the FB group when it first came up. Now I get it. So sorry this happened. I enjoyed catching up on your day to day happenings. I will follow along with your adventures on FB. Hope to meet you in person some time this summer here in the big city! :thumbsup2

8. Chicago Mo

Chicago Mo DIS Veteran

GOOD!!! I want to hear EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!:cool1:

9. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Woohooo!!!!!

(Glad to see you're still posting here) :thumbsup2

And this FB group people are talking about... is that the group messages you sent on Saturday, or is there something else? :confused3

10. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Ha! We were posting at the same time here yesterday!

Doing the single digit dance here with you my friend! :dancer: :dance3: Darn, I dance good! :lmao:

11. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

12. RMColosimo

RMColosimo Mouseketeer

Awesome!

13. glaserjm

glaserjm DIS Veteran

Congrats on being at single digits! That's the longest 9 days ever...especially when the trip seems to fly by!

I'm so sorry hearing about your TR troubles...I do hope that maybe you'll end up doing a TR, I always love reading along!

14. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

I'm excited for you that you are now down to single digit days remaining. :banana:

But it does remind me that I am still 6 months away from my upcoming return home. :worried:

15. 3prettyprincesses

3prettyprincesses "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Eek Kathy! I didn't realize you hurt yourself! I missed all of these updates (we just returned from Disney!!).

Listen to you dr. and rest that foot! Is it feeling better yet? You poor thing!:hug:

16. 3prettyprincesses

3prettyprincesses "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Oh no! Kathy, that stinks! I love your TR's, I really do. Where else can I see Mark in 1,000 crazy hats? Are you sure? Maybe take some time to dwell on this decision, I know you're upset about them closing your TR down and the reasoning behind it.:hug: Luckily I'm friends with you on Facebook but still, reading your TR's here is fun.:goodvibes

Also, loving all the pics (both here and on FB) of Mark and Alisha! They're too darn cute I tell ya. I'm sure they are so excited about the upcoming wedding. It seems like just last week that you shared their engagement story and now the wedding is nearly here! I'll pray that your foot heals quickly so that you can dance the night away at Mark's wedding.:hug: Hang in there Kathy.:goodvibes

17. Poolrat

Poolrat I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.

Single digits :cool1:

I am so sorry your TR was closed. I too hope you reconsider and contribute to the TR when this trip is done.

I know you have so much on your plate right now so

HAVE A BLAST ON THIS TRIP AND ENJOY THE WEDDING

I am seldom on FB but I will check in to catch up on your adventures.