• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mim and Merlin's Wedding May 3, 2012! WP/Narcoossees/SC Got our PLANNER!

Congrats on being one year away! I hope Disney gets on the ball soon so you can get everything figured out!

Thanks everyone! After anxiously waiting yesterday, I got an email from our sales consultant with the Room Block and LOA info!!:) Thank you DFTW for not letting me down!
:woohoo:

Now I have the task of figuring it all out :confused:

WE GOT OUR LOA!!:cool1:

We are going to look it over this weekend and hopefully send it back with our deposit on Monday!

I do want to note that there is a part that says the Grand Floridian is currently undergoing exterior and/or interior renovations and construction. I may be sending another email to see if that is the ellusive DVC construction. Or maybe this is something they put in all LOA's in case there is some renovations going on?? :confused3

WE GOT OUR LOA!!:cool1:

We are going to look it over this weekend and hopefully send it back with our deposit on Monday!

I do want to note that there is a part that says the Grand Floridian is currently undergoing exterior and/or interior renovations and construction. I may be sending another email to see if that is the ellusive DVC construction. Or maybe this is something they put in all LOA's in case there is some renovations going on?? :confused3

Congrats on the LOA! That means time is starting to fly.
:faint: I'm pretty sure you gave me a heart attack on the GF construction though...I'm not looking forward to any of that! :guilty:

We have sent back the deposit and the signed LOA!! :cool1:

I have also ordered my dress!!:banana:

I went and spent like 4 HOURS at this one salon and narrowed it down to 2..but then I went back to David's the next day to the original dress I tried on there like a month ago. Needless to say, I ended up buying that one! It's totally different then what I thought I would get but I am so in love with it on. To me, its very vintage and I will be accenting it with a feather or flower clip in my hair, no veil. I ordered it in champagne w/ ivory lace.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Allover-Beaded-Lace-Trumpet-Gown-9T9612

It won't let me paste the pic (??) but there is the link.

Things are FINALLY moving!:dance3:

I absolutely love the dress! I love the low back, very schexxy!

Thank you! The back is what definitely sold me on the dress. Since I will be a few days shy of 37 when we get married, I didn't want anything too cutesy and this seemed to fit all requirements :rotfl2:

Thank you! The back is what definitely sold me on the dress. Since I will be a few days shy of 37 when we get married, I didn't want anything too cutesy and this seemed to fit all requirements :rotfl2:

I will be 32 on wedding day. Hooray for "older" brides!

Thanks girls! I really do love my dress! :cool1:

I received an email from one of the assistants with a Planning Packet and some information. I'm assuming that this means that Diane_Bowen is our Planner.

Has anyone had her? What should I expect??

Congrats on getting your planner!! If you do a search in the main forum you should be able to find reviews and such on your planner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter