Milliepie ~ DISign thread part 2 ~ *Please read 1st post updated 2/28/2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millie - you are such a sweetheart. Hope school will lighten up on their load for you. Jim is in school and they keep him very busy. :goodvibes
Penny

Aww, thanks Penny. :flower3:

I didn't think there would be so much homework. I have something due every other day or so. Once I get my degree, I'm rewarding myself with a cruise. :cool1:

I don't know how to thank you enough. These are adorable--I'll get busy on the t-shirts tomorrow!

Hi Milliepie! Just wondering if you were gonna have a chance to get to my previous posts 3001 and 3099. We are leaving in 9 days. Thanks!

Thanks so much. I will wait to laminate until tomorrow, just in case. :surfweb:

We just got back from our cruise and I wanted to thank you so much for all of your work. Our stateroom door looked incredible and the kids were thrilled with their name fills and birthday sign.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything. Thank you for being the icing on the cake!

Hi Millie-

Here's a quick photo of what we did for FE gifts. Of course we had more than enough magnets, but I figure you have seen enough of your magnets on my doors. :)
We had 85 cabins or so participating. I have you, Mel, and Marty to thank for these FE gifts. I can't believe I had to use such a large piece of luggage to carry everything. I had never been part of such a large FE group. It was fun though. Beside what is pictured we included our hometown postcard and saltwater taffy. Thanks again for all your help.
DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

Hi just thought I'd check to see if you were close to #3009 yet? Hate to ask but curious. Thanks and good luck in your future endeavor!

Hi Millipie,

Is this one one of yours? I'd like to see if I can swap out the Disney Magic for the Disney Wonder. Hope you can help.

Thanks much
Helen

MARIACHI.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi, I would like one of your designs; it's the deck chairs with water in the background with a lift preserver. The chairs should say:

Mike-Mickey (if you can an iPod, if not a beer)???
Denise-Donald w/hat fruity drink
Melissa-Minnie glasses/lotion/flip flops
Maddie-Jack with blk/white beach ball

Can you put Disney Wonder 2011

I know I'm asking a lot and it may not make sense, so whatever you come up is fine with me. Thanks~

Hi Milliepie, is there anyway you can squeeze this in? We leave Friday for our cruise. Thanks~

Hi Millie,

I continue to be amazed at your beautiful work and how much you're doing. I don't want to pester you or jump ahead, but was wondering if you thought ours might be done before we leave next week. We are heading down a little early before our cruise. We had entry #3395 on page 227.

Anything you could do for us before would be super, super appreciated!

Thanks!

I am just amazed at all the different designs you come up with. You are truely amazing!

Couple of questions for you:
1. Will you have the MIA in the mickey text done this weeK?
2. I just noticed that you spelt O'Brien wrong :(
3. Would it be possible to get the SURPRISE mickey pants head with out the word TOMORROW on it? We can't wait until the day before to tell the kids they are going on a cruise like we thought we would do. It's getting really hard to hold it in!!!
4. I would like to make the graphics larger but when I do this they get distorted. Is there a way to increase the size without ruining the work? Wish I were better with this stuff but I'm not!
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Hey Millie...NEXT time you are in disigning can you let us know what thread you are on..sometimes I try to find out, but it just takes a while trying to find the poster etc.

I don't want to add to your work, but just figure you will know what page/thread you are on.

THANKS as always!

Hey Millie..just wanted to let you know when you get to this one...the first group going out is March 13th
(if you want to wait on the others)...
Royal Carriban – Voyager of the Seas (doesn’t matter what color)
These guys go in March.
CAITLIN
JOSH

(same Royal with Voyager of the Seas) – doesn’t matter what color
Chris
Sherry

(the other is April 1 and May)

Thanks!

Hey Millie...NEXT time you are in disigning can you let us know what thread you are on..sometimes I try to find out, but it just takes a while trying to find the poster etc.

I don't want to add to your work, but just figure you will know what page/thread you are on.

THANKS as always!

I would love to let you all know where I am, but I don't even know. I'm trying to keep up, but there are so many who need something as soon as possible and I am all over the place trying to get them all in. I have a couple in the 2700's a few in the 2800's and so on. There are some that I haven't even seen yet.

Here are your chairs. I hope that they are the right ones. Let me know if not. :)

I am just amazed at all the different designs you come up with. You are truely amazing!

Couple of questions for you:
1. Will you have the MIA in the mickey text done this weeK?
2. I just noticed that you spelt O'Brien wrong :(
3. Would it be possible to get the SURPRISE mickey pants head with out the word TOMORROW on it? We can't wait until the day before to tell the kids they are going on a cruise like we thought we would do. It's getting really hard to hold it in!!!
4. I would like to make the graphics larger but when I do this they get distorted. Is there a way to increase the size without ruining the work? Wish I were better with this stuff but I'm not!
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Yes, I will have Mia done this week.

Sorry about the spelling.

I wouldn't be able to keep the secret either. ;)

To make the graphics full size before saving..
Click on the picture. Linger over the picture when it pops up and a little 4 arrow square will appear that says expand to actual size. Click on that and the picture should pop up full size. Right click and save. Hopefully that works for you, but if not let me know and I'll try something else. :)

Hi Millie-

Here's a quick photo of what we did for FE gifts. Of course we had more than enough magnets, but I figure you have seen enough of your magnets on my doors. :)
We had 85 cabins or so participating. I have you, Mel, and Marty to thank for these FE gifts. I can't believe I had to use such a large piece of luggage to carry everything. I had never been part of such a large FE group. It was fun though. Beside what is pictured we included our hometown postcard and saltwater taffy. Thanks again for all your help.

Wow, that is a lot! So awesome though. Everything looks so cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures. :goodvibes

You are soo funny.... I totally understasnd..

These are all good, but if you can take the happy annviersary off.that would be good...and they don't leave UNTIL may....so I can even repost and let you work on others...just let me kow..

I would love to let you all know where I am, but I don't even know. I'm trying to keep up, but there are so many who need something as soon as possible and I am all over the place trying to get them all in. I have a couple in the 2700's a few in the 2800's and so on. There are some that I haven't even seen yet.

Here are your chairs. I hope that they are the right ones. Let me know if not. :)

Your work is very impressive...I would love for someone to teach me how to create my own projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter